The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2023, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Re: Oh My Gosh!! XinJiang Uyghur Masseur! Finally Dream Comes True

Forgotten to add on, 1 month+ didn’t go, they have small upgrades. Now have shower pot inside. Wash, action, wash, leave.
Old 16-08-2023, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 20
notti_boi is a name known to allnotti_boi is a name known to allnotti_boi is a name known to allnotti_boi is a name known to allnotti_boi is a name known to allnotti_boi is a name known to all

Pls pm location and contact.

Been out of the scene for too long.
Old 17-08-2023, 06:06 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1552 / Power: 3
LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by notti_boi View Post
Pls pm location and contact.

Been out of the scene for too long.
P M done yesterday... up my points please 🙏
Old 17-08-2023, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 5
SoneRayL is a splendid one to beholdSoneRayL is a splendid one to beholdSoneRayL is a splendid one to beholdSoneRayL is a splendid one to beholdSoneRayL is a splendid one to beholdSoneRayL is a splendid one to behold

Joey is one of the best ML around here.
Pretty, slim, horny, provides great service with her tongue.
She also give good massage if you are tired, dedicated to serving you the best.
After visiting so many times, she still take effort to dry you off when I step out of shower.
Old 17-08-2023, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 2
ksc78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had another superb session with Joey. Full action of 20-25 mins on different positions……
Old 17-08-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Aevon123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBiXiaoXing View Post
Beautiful Fireworks Display watched after bonking Joey on NDP celebration night

WhatsApp +85267414132 @soonest to get a slot

Can PM location and contact/site please?
Old 18-08-2023, 12:52 AM
Samster (A)

LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funboy3 View Post
Was one of Joey's first few customers when she first arrived. Was posted overseas and returned yesterdsy. Today, paid Joey a vist as I remembered her excellent service and sexy vibes the first time.

Location and facilities much improved. Joey looks very slim compared to her early days but her boobs are shapelier and her butt perkier.

Arrived and she recognised me and I was given a big hug and wet kiss. Hmmm that tongue... deja vue...Could feel the amazing full bosom through her sexy mini dress. When she bent down to prepare the towel, got a glimpse of her perky ass. Cannot tahan, gave it a good rub through her sexy panty and heard the sexy moan. Those who like to hear sexy stereo moaning and cfm face, Joey is a natuaral. She enjoys being painted and having her body carressed and kissed esp her boobs and nips.

Her bj was heavenly, tongue twirling at tip, licking the balls, ass rimming (she will ask if you want this) and ball cupping, really dont know how she does all these, sometimes simultaneously. Those who enjoy longer bbbj, Joey gives one of the longest and best bbbj.

By the time cap on, her pussy was wet and when she rode me, it was a sight to behold, shapely boobs swaying, her cfm face, that sexy moaning, it was almost too much for me.

Had to change positions a few times otherwise game over but finally exploded in her mouth. She was still not done and continued the tongue twirling and hand stroking to get more out of my drained dick.

My first vist with her when she first arrived, she was hardworking and all out to please. Today, she's all that but she's also damn horny and makes sure she gets as good as she gives. And that makes for one hell of a session!!!
One Regular already clocked more than 100 return visits ... amazing Joey XJ

WhatsApp +85267414132 @soonest to get a slot especially Friday or Monday
Old 18-08-2023, 02:32 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanmanman View Post

Haven't had much luck to book Joey.

Really need to try again after seeing all the great reviews.
Senior Bro ... make tomorrow the day, Friday must meet up to enjoy
Old 19-08-2023, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ankledeep40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Oh no. Didn't check back for so long and almost 20 messages asking contact. Please look in the past pages , interested Bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBiXiaoXing View Post
One Regular already clocked more than 100 return visits ... amazing Joey XJ

WhatsApp +85267414132 @soonest to get a slot especially Friday or Monday
Old 19-08-2023, 07:11 PM
Samster (A)

Experienced is Best ... visited today for another enjoyment

Just posting in case anyone need last minute ...

9pm available ...last slot today or tonight already

Joey XJ always maintain superior service so super busy
Old 20-08-2023, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1804 / Power: 15
dude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant future

Another session , touching her smooth skin to her wet pussy , from kissing her boobs to her lips, from attempting diff sex position and hear her moan while cumming worth well the visit
Old 20-08-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster (A)

Happy Sunday starts with meeting Joey
Old 20-08-2023, 06:36 PM
Samster (A)

From another of Joey's discreet from overseas

It’s been a long time since I visited Joey again.

She’s back this time better!

Better figure and skills this time round.

Highly recommended!
Old 21-08-2023, 12:01 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3107 / Power: 12
heige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond repute

can PM area?

1k queue: Powerman881, simple2kee, Havanna Slicks
Old 21-08-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by heige View Post
can PM area?
PM sent ... up my points if okay, thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1