The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 19-01-2007, 05:57 PM
ohcrap

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Beijing women lead sexiness survey

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Report from The STAR (Malaysia) dated Friday 19 January 2007 :-

Beijing women lead sexiness survey

THE results are in: Beijing women have a sexier self-image than their counterparts in Shanghai and Guangzhou.

A recent survey shows 33% of young women in Beijing think they are sexy, compared to only 24% in Shanghai and 15% in Guangzhou.

The British advertising agency Bartle Bogle Hegarty (BBH) and consumer research company Jigsaw International polled 1,000 women between the ages of 15 and 35 in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou for the “China Whispers” survey.

But not everyone agreed with the results. “To me, Shanghai women are more sexy than Beijing women,” said Ying Yan, a 30-year-old woman who has lived in both cities.

“More Beijing women think they are sexy because they’re more confident about saying so. Shanghai women are more shy about saying such things.”

Only 37% of the respondents said they would never consider going under the knife for plastic surgery. And the epic battle to drop a dress size seems to be universal, with 42% having tried to lose weight in the past three months.

“The consumer-scape in China changes at a speed which often catches marketers out,” said Pete Heskett, head of planning at BBH China.

The survey’s goal was to identify the lifestyles, attitudes and pop culture preferences of young people in major cities.

The results showed that young Chinese shoppers have ever deeper pockets, with 52% saying they had spent more than 1,000 yuan (RM500) on a single item of clothing.

--- KatoeyNewsNetwork
wah bro, u got do referencing or not!?!? Plagiarism leh ....
Old 19-01-2007, 06:14 PM
ohcrap

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Beijing Recommendations

I cant really contribute any exciting F.R here, therefore being a 蔡鸟, I can only offer some insights on what I discovered after staying 5 days in Beijing. True or not true, its just what I pounced upon

Actually, after browsing thru quite a few websites, there are a numerous avenues to get FL or those "Typical Massage Girls" etc etc.

Chinese Sites
www.zhantai.com
www.naalee.com

English Sites
www.thatsbj.com
www.cityweekend.com.cn

Plus on "Jiu Bar Jie" in Sanlitun, chances that you might encounter a few touts asking if you want "special service", which should be avoided IMHO.

Popping by a bar/ pub along that stretch will land you a handful of meimeis when you flick flak your ang moh.

A naive me only realised that local Chinese are much much more liberal in many many sense. They even have websites blog showing off their pictures and asking price

There are even recommendations to visit Hutong Salons whereby country girls will wash and cut for a modest fee and offer "good time" for a fraction of what it cost for a massage girl to ask for.

However said, all the above, I tried none Not adventurous enough or whatever excuses I can think of, the theory part is exciting enough for me. Enough said, if any fellow brothers in Beijing would like to meet up to network, or coffee, or hunt down nice food joints or whatever the reason may be, pls do PM me.

Cheers
Old 23-01-2007, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Marathon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going to Beijing on a biz trip Next month. Went through a number of the post but getting mix signals. Some questions,

Street Pickup:
When I see mamasan on the street should follow or shouldnt(I think there was 2-3 post saying yes) or can i just get them to bring the girl to my place. Not confirm hotel yet but usually which hotels are the girl friendly as well as safe ones, usually the more exp ones or the cheaper ones.

Massage:
Do most hotel masseur provide special services or is it safer just to use one of numbers posted in the thread.

Health Centers:
I dont think I came across any post on HCs. Are there any in Beijing, charges and services provided?

Others:
Not a KTV/club guy, is there any other locations to pick up gals e.g. the rows of BBS in Jiangsu and Shanghai

Thanks in advance. I'll post a FR if I can find any adventure during my 3 weeks there
Old 26-01-2007, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
meepokman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marathon View Post
Going to Beijing on a biz trip Next month. Went through a number of the post but getting mix signals. Some questions,

Street Pickup:
When I see mamasan on the street should follow or shouldnt(I think there was 2-3 post saying yes) or can i just get them to bring the girl to my place. Not confirm hotel yet but usually which hotels are the girl friendly as well as safe ones, usually the more exp ones or the cheaper ones.

Massage:
Do most hotel masseur provide special services or is it safer just to use one of numbers posted in the thread.

Health Centers:
I dont think I came across any post on HCs. Are there any in Beijing, charges and services provided?

Others:
Not a KTV/club guy, is there any other locations to pick up gals e.g. the rows of BBS in Jiangsu and Shanghai

Thanks in advance. I'll post a FR if I can find any adventure during my 3 weeks there

Hi Marathon,

No...man...dont go with mamasan/papasan...dont even mentioned yr hotel room no.

There hve been cases of fraud...& even fraudulent policeman to demand $$$
& Beijing is the capital..prostituitition is illegal..man
Most of the cheaper hotel turns a blind eye while international hotel does have a policy to register yr guest and before 11pm...one clue...check things out between 11pm - 12pm..if there are alot of gals coming in & out, its girl-friendly...OK..

Yes, there are HC...one in Jiangsu Hotel...Andingmen...RMB600+, massage + HJ...FJ...3rd floor...ask for Ben...operated by Malaysian co.

BBS in Shanghai are plentiful..shld be OK..but as usual...capped OK...
Old 26-01-2007, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
meepokman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Street Pickup:

Massage:

Health Centers:

Others:

Hi Marathon,

If u need FL, PM me..& up my points OK..
Old 29-01-2007, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by meepokman View Post
Hi Marathon,

No...man...dont go with mamasan/papasan...dont even mentioned yr hotel room no.

There hve been cases of fraud...& even fraudulent policeman to demand $$$
& Beijing is the capital..prostituitition is illegal..man
Most of the cheaper hotel turns a blind eye while international hotel does have a policy to register yr guest and before 11pm...one clue...check things out between 11pm - 12pm..if there are alot of gals coming in & out, its girl-friendly...OK..

Yes, there are HC...one in Jiangsu Hotel...Andingmen...RMB600+, massage + HJ...FJ...3rd floor...ask for Ben...operated by Malaysian co.

BBS in Shanghai are plentiful..shld be OK..but as usual...capped OK...

ok Thanks a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meepokman View Post
Hi Marathon,

If u need FL, PM me..& up my points OK..
he Tried to add your points, but cant. Something about more then 2 days old. I'll add it the next time I see U around
Old 29-01-2007, 04:56 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 500 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tried to add your points, but cant. Something about more then 2 days old. I'll add it the next time I see U around
You can't add points to any post because your reputation power is still a ZERO.

Read the stickies for details.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 29-01-2007, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 20
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros in Beijing now?

I'm staying at Xinjiao Novotel...Any recommendation to cheong FL nearby?

Any bros wanna meet? PM me...will be here till 2nd Feb
Old 30-01-2007, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 20
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute

Now in Beijing..

Any bros wanna meet?
Old 31-01-2007, 09:18 AM
Samster

BTW anyone knows the operating hours for Regency?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
You can't add points to any post because your reputation power is still a ZERO.

Read the stickies for details.
I did read it but that was quite some time ago, forgot.
Old 02-02-2007, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
Bigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to all
Smile Re: Beijing Recommendations

Hi there,
any bro in Beijing today. Am here now and leaving tomorrow. Any bro have any good suggestions on where is a good happening place but not SPG joints.

Cheers
Old 07-02-2007, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Masix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a session with the most amazing lady in BJ! Most amazing cause she is damn bloody cheeky and she has this CFM look. She did BBBJ on me and gosh, this is probably the best you can get in China. Sorry to say the good ones are already exported to Asia. Anyhow back to story, she will look at you as she works your shaft, and its not any strong suction or anything, its just wet and slippery and I can feel her engulf my whole member, while licking all the sensitive parts. Was in heaven for a good 5 mins....When I did her, she was also accomodating and allows me to try pretty much ALL positions (even standing with her wrapped around my back).....came without my CD, so it was just mess spilled all over her body....man was that a shiok session! In fact, my dick still hurts from the gymnastics just now.

Name : Dan Dan
Cup : A+
BBBJ : 9.5 / 10
FJ : 8.9 / 10
Her plus : eyes
Her minus : birth marks on her shoulder
RTF : Na...I rather try all the other gems in China

If interested, pls PM me for her contact....but if too many I will downselect. Up my points if you like.

Old 10-02-2007, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 23
chjw18 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchjw18 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=Masix;1845763]When I did her, she was also accomodating and allows me to try pretty much ALL positions (even standing with her wrapped around my back).....came without my CD, so it was just mess spilled all over her body....man was that a shiok session!

NO CD !!!

Wow ... you brave man 勇敢的中国人
Old 13-02-2007, 12:07 AM
Samster

Been in Beijing since Saturday. Stayed at JianGuo(建国) Hotel. Had a few ladies loitering outside but they seem more interested in Ang Mos so I gave them a miss. Got a namecard from some dude on the street. Decided to call after dinner. Asked me for what kinda girl I want. Requested a Busty one. quoted a price between $500-1000. 10 min later he called again and said he got a student, I thought nevermind, just try first. After about another 15min she arrived. Looks was ok, not a super model, but not bad looking either, A cup but overall figure wasnt that bad. Immediately asked for $1k. I was like WTF I thought it was closer to $500. Got her to call her boss, then my own manager HAD to ring me at that time, WTF!!! I cant be bothered negotiating, saw the gal kept waving at me so I say $700 or nothing. And continued my call with my manager. Dude on the phone said ok, but must look for him again. Anyway I realized later that the gal wasnt waving for me to talk to her boss, she wanted me to tell the boss $500 coz she doesnt get much anyway so wanted to save me some money. Damn!!! No BJ(might have but i didnt ask, not a great fan anyway), not much foreplay and proceeded straight to sex after some touching and stroking. Noticed she had a bit of a BO midway through(very mild but u notice after a bit). Sex was nothing to shout about. Started off missionary, took too freaking long to cum so changed to various other positions. Overall Stats as follows:

Looks: 7/10
Body: 6/10
BBBJ: No idea
BJ: Never asked
FJ: 6/10
Total damage: RMB$700

After that she offered to give me a discount and better services if I call her hp directly. Also offered to get someone else to do a shuangfei for $800. Apparently, out of that $700 I gave her, she gets like only $60-100 at the end(depends). Explains the bad mood. Wouldnt have gone back under normal circumstances but with an offer like that I thought why not. Second night and I called again. Some stupid Ad was actually playing instead of the normal ring tone, i actually thought I called the wrong number. She explained that it was some kinda free service phone thats why there's an ad instead of the normal tone. She came round within 15min. Once she arrived, she started calling around for more girls. Took quite sometime before she found one. While waiting we talked a bit. Apparently, these girls just wait in some car somewhere and when the driver gets called, they just send them over to be chosen. So if u are interested, u might wanna wait on the street for the car to come. Probably takes like 15min I think. Anyway she told me not to be bothered with tipping or give the other gal anything, she will settle it for me

After like forever, someone called her hp and after negotiations(between the 2 girls) she came over(around 10 min later). This was REALLY Cute. Looks REALLY cute, Still A-cup but had an even better figure then the first one. Her voice sound kinda like some Barbie doll and she's really playful.

Age: ??? Didnt really get a chance to talk. When she came over I almost buay tahan liaoz and she left once we were done
Looks: 9/10
Body: 7/10
BBBJ/BJ: buay tahan liao I just skip
FJ:9/10
Total Damage: 800 for 2 gals

Anyway she stripped and joined in the stroking and touching which has gone on for the past 1 hour I think. I resisted the urge to start before she arrived coz I didnt wanna have to go downstairs to bring her up midway through the thing, had to go pick up the first gal this evening(mentoned something about some new guy at the door I think). Anyway again no BJ BBBJ(ok I cant be bothered to ask, buay tahan liao, wanna do it liao after stroking and squeezing boobs for an hour, even the other char boh also buay tahan started masturbating before the second one arrived). Anyway, 2nd one was Really playful and Really good at making U feel good. I rate it as one of the best pure FJ I ever had. Swapped a few positions, the first gal was playing around with me and masturbating at the same time. I came fairly quickly this time round. Rested a bit and the 2nd one needed to go off(well she was paid for only one sessiong anyway). I tried to get her number but the first gal kept interrupting. DAMN!!! Got a quick peck on the cheek and off she went. She was like giggling all the time. After she left, I rested for a bit then proceeded with the first gal. She was kinda stroking herself like mad right about now. This time round she did a WAY better FJ then she did the last time round. I was pretty pissed about her not allowing me to get the number of the first gal but she kinda made up for it for the good time she gave me this time round. She promised to find that same gal if I really want to see her again, of coz must include her lah. KNN. Anyway I'm still trying to decide whether to call her again tonight. Not a lot of time left will only be here till Wed

In which case, moral of the story is, U get way better service by calling them directly then going through a middleman. And eh, dun get students

Gal doesnt allow me to post her name and hp on the net but I dun think the boss will mind if I put their number here

(010) 60872025

One thing u guys should take note of before calling is that this dude I called to check out the gals, he like called my hotel room every night to check on my needs. Gets bloodly irritating. Didnt want to piss him off coz i dun know if he has any backing and the dude gives out cards there every night so I cant lie about going away. Shit!!!
Old 13-02-2007, 08:53 AM
Samster

ok just a bit of update. The dude called at 12 last night, Damn was trying to get some sleep to informed me about a change in his handphone number.

New number: 1337163932

Well, this'll gives U an idea about how irritating that guy can be. just another reminder. If U want to use his service, be preferred to get calls from him everyday. Anyway I'll be leaving tomorrow so Cant be bothered.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1