The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-05-2015, 03:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 12
testNeur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
sorry bro! let me guess. it should be this gal? http://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=528332

the 2nd gal is currently unavailable...
、ppl also 混口飯吃...dont need so obvious la. But I say small b liao...go and figure out who got the smallest lor.
Cfm kanna zap again.
Old 07-05-2015, 06:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 16
jonn88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
sorry bro! let me guess. it should be this gal? http://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=528332

Aeroplane me yesterday. Appointment 5.30, reach there 5.28 and called, say must wait 30 mins, sms her at 6.05, ask me to go over after another 15 mins. I tell her next time
Old 07-05-2015, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by testNeur View Post
、ppl also 混口飯吃...dont need so obvious la. But I say small b liao...go and figure out who got the smallest lor.
Cfm kanna zap again.
Thanks bro for the intel. Wasted. She looked pretty good. But bad attitude sucks.

Bro testNeur, yes these gals have a right to earn their living but we don't owe them a living. If they don't do their job well we as customers have every right to expose them so that others dun have to suffer. Anyway thanks again for sharing albeit in a round about way haha.
Old 07-05-2015, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyz View Post
http://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=528168

Ok heres the thing, shes operating in a massage parlor, which basically means marked up pricing for 1 shot only.
If you have cash to spare, can go try. Lets just say if u opt for a normal handy with her being fully clothed, it will be normal pricing but cant do anything to her and she will only HJ u out while u watch her beautiful bossoms jiggle.
BF and world wide roaming comes at additional cost which puts her in the premium category. If you opt for this option, theres really not much restrictions to what you can do to her other than FJ/BBBJ.
Her pics look very nice. Bro can give breakdown of pricing? Long time never visit massage parlour Liao.
Old 07-05-2015, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Any bros got MR for Feel? Seems like I can't find much on her even though I did a search.

Am a sucker for gd looks and massage decent can liaoz. As long as no attitude I can accept lol
Old 07-05-2015, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Anyone try? intel?
looks like a new face to me

Eh who is this
Old 07-05-2015, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cummingbird View Post
Finally! My Candy babe is back, and this time round she brought along a friend over. Was initially a bit shocked that she changed a japanese name together with the friend. Even more shocked is that they are now staying across the causeway for a short period of time. I quickly rushed over ard 12am yesterday and was glad to see her again! Much prettier! Perfect environment, Perfect execution on BM, Perfect HJs! And her friend too got a slim body and much loved perky tit! Posh service apartment of 1500sqft which makes it feel like home and totally safe. Wowed by her new skills and i was overcomed with pleasure. Not good in description but many should know her service standard. As good as before if not better. Not cheap but really worth the 300 i spent for 100mins 2x hjs tarma.

https://dangelsz.wordpress.com/JAPS/

Wah 2 MR by same user on the same gals but slightly changed some words nia. And only 5 posts haha. Anw looks good, but will only chiong down if the cost is in RM (since they in Malaysia right?)
Old 07-05-2015, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
epiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Anyone try? intel?
looks like a new face to me

I did..was the aeroplane I posted abt earlier. I think cuz it's her first day n first time doing this so she didn't realize SIM card out of value. Eventually we met up.

Don't ngum me but I'm sure will gum some bros here. One Thg I learnt is if the ML is advertised as a F or D cup, likely she is a baby elephant. In this case, she is (edit: ok maybe not baby elephant exactly but not slim lah) So far, I know met one ML who is really a D cup and damn slim but too bad she recently kena caught.

Anyway back to main topic..boobs are indeed that big and she laid down and allowed me to BF here. Pumped until shiok..but looks wise so-so lor, body not my type too. Service thou is excellent and if u need a gd press and a gd BF. This is the one.

Too bad I cant try her house mate. That one really hot but she not in this line and kena bao for a damn high price. So yup..commando for u guys. Overall not my cup of tea cuz I price highly on looks n body. Plus points here is the service
Old 07-05-2015, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
epiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Oh and before I forget. One cctv at ground floor lobby, one along the corridors to the unit and one right outside the unit. KNN
Old 07-05-2015, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 12
testNeur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oooh Ya, I also forgotten that place got cctv on every floor while u walk the stairs...

OK la, Regulars who still don't know can pm me bah... suspect she go back, or kanna bao liao

Just saw that she changed name and become a fl liao...

Last edited by testNeur; 07-05-2015 at 12:57 PM.
Old 07-05-2015, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 12
Serenade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.shenhua69.com/miner/

I took a risk to commando this ML with almost no reviews. I liked her looks and the location was convenient, so off I went after make phone appointment via her polite SMS messages. What a gem she turned out to be as reward for my risk

Drove down to the up-market apartment at area B, called her and she opened the gate remotely. Into the very tight ramp basement car park and high-stress. The corners are so tight that I could not get to the B2 visitor lots without scratching front and door. Yes is that tight. Stubbornly I parked at a resident lot and hoped that I would not get clamped by guard.

ML opened the door wearing a see thru nightie. She was as pretty as pic but smaller built than indicated. Led me to her spacious room (unit is shared with another ML), and I proceeded to bathe myself in the attached bath which was quite clean.

Came out, she dried me and motioned me to the bed where a towel lay. Told her I wanted 90 mins package and she acknowledged that. ML ladt started off with a proper and thorough back massage. No muscle group left unturned. Proper loosening of shoulder by sitting on my back. Could feel her pussy skin on mine through her thin panty. Then she did my lower back then calves. For even more pressure, she did a back kneel massage on buttocks. Very good massage technique. She even cracked my toes as part of lower body massage

Then heard faint rustling as she went topless and did B2B massage on my back. Lightly rubbed me all over with her breasts and perky nipples. Hmmm. I then turned over for first HJ. Allowed to roam top only as she cat bathed my torso and then attacked by sensitive nipples with her tongue and teeth and at same time stroked my oiled engorged shaft slowly, occasionally playing with my by now deep red head. I shot a huge load in no time while playing with her firm breasts and hardened nipples. What lovely breasts she has even though not very big. If she is my girlfriend, I will play with those beauties every chance I get. She cleaned up my sperms, and I went for a wash first before returning for part 2.

During small talk with her discovered she was from Kwangtung and could speak Cantonese. I changed to Cantonese and the ice was broken. She became more chatty and I went nostalgic for the HC days when the ladies were from Malaysia and I would speak to them n Cantonese.

Part 2 was a very thorough and the best head massage I have ever experienced. To me, this was even better than the specials. The relaxing massage was so good that it lasted me whole day and night. When I got home after massage, I slept as so sleepy till drowsy from delayed effect.

HJ number 2, was same as first, but I was allowed to roam south through her panty. Pushed the seam aside and saw she had a trimmed dark bush and thin labia. Tried to finger but was pushed away so got the message. But seeing her pussy made me high and second shot came.

Washed up, dressed and left. Like a wife, she brought my shoes to me. Total time spent, 80 mins.

She is a massage gem. But respect her wishes for no BJ, FJ or south roaming. Head (big head) massage skills rated A1, my best ever experience. If driving, my advise is park at HDB unless you are driving a Picanto. The car park is too tight even for medium sized car, as attested by the many scratch marks and scraped concrete of car park ramp and pillars.

A pity there are so few reviews on her a she is a gem. She will be my alternate ML from the one operating nearby. The one whom I leave every session sore all over from the heavy massage, but feel good next day.
Old 07-05-2015, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 12
charcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by epiphany01 View Post
I know met one ML who is really a D cup and damn slim but too bad she recently kena caught.
I think I am in the same plight as you bro. So sad that the WC was issued to her. :'(
Old 07-05-2015, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 19
lowprofile is one of the Best!lowprofile is one of the Best!lowprofile is one of the Best!

Hi guys.

Anybody tries this lady before? Any review?
[url]http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=8188[/ur]

And this lady?
http://liltigersden.com/an-an-%e5%ae%89%e5%ae%89/
Old 07-05-2015, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
patric12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

from which stable bro. looks nice.
my cup of tea....

Quote:
Originally Posted by epiphany01 View Post
I did..was the aeroplane I posted abt earlier. I think cuz it's her first day n first time doing this so she didn't realize SIM card out of value. Eventually we met up.

Don't ngum me but I'm sure will gum some bros here. One Thg I learnt is if the ML is advertised as a F or D cup, likely she is a baby elephant. In this case, she is (edit: ok maybe not baby elephant exactly but not slim lah) So far, I know met one ML who is really a D cup and damn slim but too bad she recently kena caught.

Anyway back to main topic..boobs are indeed that big and she laid down and allowed me to BF here. Pumped until shiok..but looks wise so-so lor, body not my type too. Service thou is excellent and if u need a gd press and a gd BF. This is the one.

Too bad I cant try her house mate. That one really hot but she not in this line and kena bao for a damn high price. So yup..commando for u guys. Overall not my cup of tea cuz I price highly on looks n body. Plus points here is the service
Old 07-05-2015, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 11
Zoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowprofile View Post
Hi guys.

Anybody tries this lady before? Any review?
[url]http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=8188[/ur]
There is a review on this lady before on this thread ... please search for it bro.
  3. OK Massage
  4. Acceptable service time

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1