The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 03-05-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Lewislow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubeless69 View Post
Thanks bro!
Might be awkward from now on...we’ll see how it goes...
And please remember to share your future encounters with her too hehe
Old 10-05-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 9
restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!

Power la bro... looking forward to next encounter.. haha..

Quote:
Still nursing that crazy hangover from Tuesday’s night out as I write this encounter...actually I’m Still figuring out how this will turn out eventually...

Until now, I’ve no idea what her name was n how I could contact her. I am easily more than twice her age n we r neighbours. Hence I really dunno how this will all turn out eventually.
Old 10-05-2019, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 592 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19057 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Still nursing that crazy hangover from Tuesday’s night out as I write this encounter...actually I’m Still figuring out how this will turn out eventually...

Had a most crazy night at Marquee on Tuesday night...by the time I reached home it was almost 4am...I reached the basement lift lobby n I saw this lady who stays on the 8th floor, slumped on the bench beside the lift. I stay in the Penthouse at the highest floor n ours is a private lift so I get to meet all my neighbours as I go down the lift, so I recognize her from the 8th floor. She has blossomed during these 5 years I’ve stayed here. She was still a secondary school student when I first moved in n I’ve seen her moved on to my alma mater JC n to university.

So I shook her shoulders n asked if she was alright. She woke up in a daze n replied she was fine. I sat down beside her n we started talking n she was impressed I went to Marquee n she said she really wants to go check it out. So I said I will bring her the next time. She suddenly gagged n rushed forward to the plants n threw up n I went forward to pat her back to help her feel better. I was getting quite an eyeful from her downblouse n I could literally see her whole bra.

I told her I have some water in the car n I could get it for her. I actually came home earlier to park the car so I won’t drive to go party. She said she was fine n she followed me to the car to take the water. I had came home late n had parked the car at the lots further away from the lift lobby so as we were walking to the car, she was holding on to my arm to steady herself. We reached the car n I took the water bottle from the front seats n passed it to her. She opened the rear passenger door n plonked herself in the backseat drinking the water. She asked if I could start the car n turn on the AC as she was feeling stuffy. I obliged n after that I joined her at the back seat.

After she drank the water she leaned over n rested her head on my thighs n asked if she could rest for a while. She was stroking my thighs while I was stroking her arm. I slowly inched down to her thighs under her skirt n was soon caressing her butt n I realized she was wearing a thong. She turned her face towards me n I leaned down to kiss her n soon we were frenching.

My hands got lower n I lifted her thong up n I went down to her pussy n man it was wet! She spread her legs willingly n I was fingering her n she was squirming about to my fingering. She broke free from our kiss n unzipped my pants n pulled out my dick from my boxers. She gave it a few strokes and then she engulfed my dick with her mouth. She was sucking away n her hand was massaging my balls.

After a while she stopped and got up n sat on top of me. I shifted her thong away n she impaled herself down on my dick n started riding me hard! I unzipped the back of her dress n unhooked her black strapless bra n a pair of young firm breasts presented itself to me. I sucked on the breasts n nipples hungrily n she was moaning loudly as she grinded herself on my dick.

I signaled to her to reverse cowgirl n she willingly changed position n continued riding hard on my dick while I was grabbing her breasts from behind n I also rubbed on her clitoris which made her moan even louder. I felt her buckled a few times with spasm as she came.

We then changed to doggy position (thank god I drive this SUV) n I was pumping her hard n soon I felt I was going to cum n I took my dick out n told her to suck me till I cum which she did. After I came in her mouth, she swallowed. She drank more of the water n eventually we walked back to our lift lobby n she got off at the 8th floor while I continued to my Penthouse. Before she got off the lift, she gave me a kiss on my lips n thanked me.

Until now, I’ve no idea what her name was n how I could contact her. I am easily more than twice her age n we r neighbours. Hence I really dunno how this will all turn out eventually.
she is just staying below u.. literally.. lolx
Old 10-05-2019, 01:57 PM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rassy1 View Post
I think other bros here got mention Shaw tower carpark before. I parked my car there.

Recently went to try out for myself. Gf wore until quite sexy, a red body hugging dress with a deep V maybe all the way down until the middle section of her ribcage. Due to the deep V if wear bra can see the bra strap so my gf did the logical thing, she went braless.

She came to meet me for dinner and at that time i was still with my colleagues. When she came she gave a great show to my colleagues. When she bent down to grab herself a seat at our table she exposed a bit of her nip slip. I saw because she went to sit opposite me. Saw a few of my friends caught the nipple and suddenly some of them started talking to her more.

Went for dinner alone with gf after that and had many stares from both men and women. By then already quite turn on. After dinner went to get my car decided to drive to the top level of the shaw carpark and fuck. I saw that across the office building,South beach tower, can see what we are doing. If got p30 got chance can video us clearly.

Doggy my gf at the back of my car but stopped after awhile because gf just finish period still got smell. Washed my cock then zhao. Gf gave me a blowjob all the way home.

If any bros going there do note that some levels of the carpark got camera.
After 6pm is per entry parking so can fuck to your hearts content. Enjoy.
great share bro. always park there n walk over to suntec.
Old 10-05-2019, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

When I was studying in poly, I went on a date with my classmate at Sentosa. As it was just the both of us and it was a weekday, there wasn't many people at the beach.

We were taking selfies as we were sitting on the beach. But as her bikini is a little too big for her, her nip keep slipping out. I can't help but keep looking at it. It was just the beginning of our photo-taking spamming when I notice her nip slipped out. And as it was selfie, so I held her waist while we took photo. Slowly, as we take more selfies, I slipped my hand higher. And touch her breasts and nipples. She didn't push my hands away. She seems like she was enjoying it.

After selfies, as we were laying on the beach to tan ourselvesI placed my hand on her body, and slowly move to her private area. From her abs area, down to her thigh, then to her butt (covered up by her bikini bottom). Then slipped my hand under her bikini bottom to touch her butt. Then slowly move in front to touch her pussy. She keep moaning, as my stick got harder and erected. Laid close to her as I push my stick (still in my shorts) against her butt. Made her moan even more and louder.

We were preparing to leave Sentosa, but have to shower and change in the toilet. So as we were walking to the toilet/bath area, there was an empty handicap toilet next to it. So we sneaked in tactically. She sneaked in first, but don't lock the door. After a few moments, I then go in, and lock it. We started locking lips and strip each other from what we were wearing. And gosh, did we had an amazing time together there too. She started off giving me a blowjob. Licking my balls and sucking my rod. Amazing feeling. After that, she sat on the covered up toilet seat, and I started fucking her as she moan. We then did doggystyle as she held on to the basin as I fuck her from behind, and my hands were touching her breasts. She went back to sitting on the toilet seat, and I fucked her and finished my load in her.

One of the best sex I ever had.

Ever since then, we have a few sex session in the handicap toilet in school, as we knew of a few spots in school that is very quiet.

Sadly, we lost touched after we graduated from school.
Old 10-05-2019, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
twinv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think some office area is quite quiet at night, but too quiet also no kick
Old 10-05-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
BioHistory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rassy1 View Post
I think other bros here got mention Shaw tower carpark before. I parked my car there.

Recently went to try out for myself. Gf wore until quite sexy, a red body hugging dress with a deep V maybe all the way down until the middle section of her ribcage. Due to the deep V if wear bra can see the bra strap so my gf did the logical thing, she went braless.

She came to meet me for dinner and at that time i was still with my colleagues. When she came she gave a great show to my colleagues. When she bent down to grab herself a seat at our table she exposed a bit of her nip slip. I saw because she went to sit opposite me. Saw a few of my friends caught the nipple and suddenly some of them started talking to her more.

Went for dinner alone with gf after that and had many stares from both men and women. By then already quite turn on. After dinner went to get my car decided to drive to the top level of the shaw carpark and fuck. I saw that across the office building,South beach tower, can see what we are doing. If got p30 got chance can video us clearly.

Doggy my gf at the back of my car but stopped after awhile because gf just finish period still got smell. Washed my cock then zhao. Gf gave me a blowjob all the way home.

If any bros going there do note that some levels of the carpark got camera.
After 6pm is per entry parking so can fuck to your hearts content. Enjoy.
Sexy dress! Do you any pic of the dress to share?
Old 11-05-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
RoyalMonty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

At the beach in the middle of the night is fun, somebody might walk by any time
Old 12-05-2019, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
When I was studying in poly, I went on a date with my classmate at Sentosa. As it was just the both of us and it was a weekday, there wasn't many people at the beach.

We were taking selfies as we were sitting on the beach. But as her bikini is a little too big for her, her nip keep slipping out. I can't help but keep looking at it. It was just the beginning of our photo-taking spamming when I notice her nip slipped out. And as it was selfie, so I held her waist while we took photo. Slowly, as we take more selfies, I slipped my hand higher. And touch her breasts and nipples. She didn't push my hands away. She seems like she was enjoying it.

After selfies, as we were laying on the beach to tan ourselvesI placed my hand on her body, and slowly move to her private area. From her abs area, down to her thigh, then to her butt (covered up by her bikini bottom). Then slipped my hand under her bikini bottom to touch her butt. Then slowly move in front to touch her pussy. She keep moaning, as my stick got harder and erected. Laid close to her as I push my stick (still in my shorts) against her butt. Made her moan even more and louder.

We were preparing to leave Sentosa, but have to shower and change in the toilet. So as we were walking to the toilet/bath area, there was an empty handicap toilet next to it. So we sneaked in tactically. She sneaked in first, but don't lock the door. After a few moments, I then go in, and lock it. We started locking lips and strip each other from what we were wearing. And gosh, did we had an amazing time together there too. She started off giving me a blowjob. Licking my balls and sucking my rod. Amazing feeling. After that, she sat on the covered up toilet seat, and I started fucking her as she moan. We then did doggystyle as she held on to the basin as I fuck her from behind, and my hands were touching her breasts. She went back to sitting on the toilet seat, and I fucked her and finished my load in her.

One of the best sex I ever had.

Ever since then, we have a few sex session in the handicap toilet in school, as we knew of a few spots in school that is very quiet.

Sadly, we lost touched after we graduated from school.
gd share bro. duno if such toilets r still ard in sentosa.
Old 12-05-2019, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
sluddish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Salute to all bros who shared nice encounters.
Keep the encounters coming.
Old 12-05-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
If no toilet then just do it on the beach itself.

There are many dark and quiet corners
Old 13-05-2019, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
Can go explore. Should have, since it's handicap toilet.
Old 13-05-2019, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
If no toilet then just do it on the beach itself.

There are many dark and quiet corners
Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
Can go explore. Should have, since it's handicap toilet.
q true to tht..
Old 14-05-2019, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 7
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

I once fucked my gf here
Use to be a hot place for couples, not sure about now. Always see couples hiding inside cuddling and hands inside the skirt and everywhere
For me, I just push my gf down on the floor and fuck her hard there. She enjoys it very much, but again it may sound a bit disrespectful to the death. At that time, my mind cannot think liao. The piak piak piak sound plus her moaning......

I wonder if this place is still as happening as before??
Old 14-05-2019, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 12
Jt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by decaptico View Post

I once fucked my gf here
Use to be a hot place for couples, not sure about now. Always see couples hiding inside cuddling and hands inside the skirt and everywhere
For me, I just push my gf down on the floor and fuck her hard there. She enjoys it very much, but again it may sound a bit disrespectful to the death. At that time, my mind cannot think liao. The piak piak piak sound plus her moaning......

I wonder if this place is still as happening as before??
There are actually security cameras there...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1