The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2024, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Williams1984 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sembawang MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhellboyz View Post
Top notch from her pls make booking before heading down to find her

Hi bro, can pm me this Jolie ctc? Thanks in advance.
Old 03-06-2024, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 19
gtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samstergtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samstergtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by championbee View Post
Visit this Nana, told me she dont do spexial.
Wasted my time going.

She has toned down after so many strangers went up to her at the shop and asked for special. Even Ah Peks talking about her because those just finished recommended her at Kopitiams. :P

Last edited by gtbnetsys; 04-06-2024 at 12:34 AM.
Old 03-06-2024, 03:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ahmadlutfil9522 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenewoldme View Post
Sorry bros, my first time sharing in this thread.

Yesterday booked a ML Nxxx at Yishun. During the session she mentioned that she work less than a month at Nxw Vxxxs Spa before it closed down.
Overall a wonderful experience, big boobs, nice service attitude, quite good looking. Really enjoyed myself, damage also reasonable.
Interested bros can pm for her details, for those bros who visited her before but not sure where she goes can pm for location as well. Thanks.
Hey bro! Pm contact pls
Old 03-06-2024, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 11
bupianren is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbupianren is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
need take 88 then got special? Can pm me her service?
Looks like is Another 88$ shop. Tried her before at NV, nevertheless her massage got strength by using eldbow most of the time. GQ was offered and previously beside 1B, need to top up another 30$ for roaming. With new shop, not sure liao.
Old 03-06-2024, 11:21 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 992 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120288 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bupianren View Post
Looks like is Another 88$ shop. Tried her before at NV, nevertheless her massage got strength by using eldbow most of the time. GQ was offered and previously beside 1B, need to top up another 30$ for roaming. With new shop, not sure liao.
So exp yet so many appt. She always post her appt 8-9 hrs of bookings at least per day. Sg Really land of carrots
Old 04-06-2024, 12:37 AM
Samster

gtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samstergtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samstergtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
So exp yet so many appt. She always post her appt 8-9 hrs of bookings at least per day. Sg Really land of carrots
Just book in advance as rule of thumb.
I believed most of us in this forum are carrots for some MLs somehow. Haha. Let it be… we need TLC and ML can give TLC with $$$ 😎
Old 04-06-2024, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bupianren View Post
Just bring enough money and let the ML run the show. Go with the flow, spend money and be happy. Jokes aside, J***e still give very good rub; she can focus to provide relief to those aching muscles if you let her know in advance.
Old 06-06-2024, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Sarap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can share? Thanks
Old 06-06-2024, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Sarap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenewoldme View Post
Sorry bros, my first time sharing in this thread.

Yesterday booked a ML Nxxx at Yishun. During the session she mentioned that she work less than a month at Nxw Vxxxs Spa before it closed down.
Overall a wonderful experience, big boobs, nice service attitude, quite good looking. Really enjoyed myself, damage also reasonable.
Interested bros can pm for her details, for those bros who visited her before but not sure where she goes can pm for location as well. Thanks.
Hi bro can share? Thanks
Old 06-06-2024, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 11
bupianren is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbupianren is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtbnetsys View Post
Just bring enough money and let the ML run the show. Go with the flow, spend money and be happy. Jokes aside, J***e still give very good rub; she can focus to provide relief to those aching muscles if you let her know in advance.
Yes she can do a very good rub even back to back appointments Seldom bring wallet now, using pay now is much more convenient but hor also easy kenna KC by these ML kao kao when they see me paying by scanning…but I never give in, in any case one man’s meat is the other poison
Old 11-06-2024, 04:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Heyb011 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Tried Jolie, I loved her massage as not those piano type.

I opt for the $68 promotion for 90mins
She asked whether wanna top up $60 or $40 for oil.

I didn't as if you want pleasure for hj/bj with gfe, like what I agreed what others said for $108+$50~$60 is too much.

Market price for those $100~$140 max like those ML can have 8/10 massage with gfe services like bj/hj/tit fuck with zhutzhut and probably give you JG.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1