The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2008, 03:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
uwewill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Shenzhen Info Needed

Any good infos for the Landmark Hotel an the aera around in Shenzhen?
Where to go (HC, Massage, FL) and where to stay away ?

Thanks folks!
Old 20-01-2008, 03:47 AM
dd123456

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Hi all,
Already in SZ and will be here for the next 1-2 weeks, but no kangtao here, any brother happen to be here also? May be can go out drink together?
Old 20-01-2008, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 18
puxi_man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd123456 View Post
Hi all,
Already in SZ and will be here for the next 1-2 weeks, but no kangtao here, any brother happen to be here also? May be can go out drink together?
yoz bro, i'll be in shenzhen from Tuesday evening onwards. What's your contact? Maybe we can meet up when i'm in shenzhen?

Old 21-01-2008, 08:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 23
Looksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by uwewill View Post
Any good infos for the Landmark Hotel an the aera around in Shenzhen?
Where to go (HC, Massage, FL) and where to stay away ?

Thanks folks!
there r plenty of info on tis thread.....please read
Old 21-01-2008, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1261 / Power: 22
aman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looksee View Post
there r plenty of info on tis thread.....please read
Yo, bro are you gg back for CNY?
Tiko #62
Old 21-01-2008, 01:49 PM
Samster

korita deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Came back from SZN. Got some intel from other sites and ventured on that street behind the Seibu store. Was looking for a BBS but it was closed so went to another alley where I found a massage place. 168 + 200 for the "extra" svce. My chinese skills are close to nil but the guys spoke some (broken) english and I said ok for the 368 w/ zouai.
Came the girl, heavy eye lashes, medium tits, a little tummy but she was 19.
I got her name but forgot. Gave me a good long catbath, sucked my dick and balls BB, licked all over. Capped my brother for round one.
I thought it was ST so I tried to ask how many minutes more but got couldn't make myself understood. So I started to touch here and there and tried to stick a finger up her ass. She said no. Tried a few more times and offered some $. 300 was what she wanted to let me fuck her ass. Guess it would be first time as she was kind of reluctant. I tried to put her in all 4 but she was not cooperating. And still not so eager to let me fuck her asshole. So instead of spending an extra 300, I fucked her pussy again. I think I was w/ the girl for 70 or 80 minutes. I had the impressions that I could stay longer and even try round 3 but it was kind of late so I left.
Thought about going there again for her ass but my business partner there had other plans. A little regret for not having banged her back door.

The girl would be a 7/10
The room could be cleaner and roomier
No shower, just a wet disposable napkin.
368 for 70/80 mins. Ok lah.
Old 21-01-2008, 02:12 PM
Samster

uwewill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@ Lokksee

Than show me something actuall here regarding to my question.....
Old 21-01-2008, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 23
Looksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman View Post
Yo, bro are you gg back for CNY?
not likely.....will be gg after CNY.....abt end Feb or early March....
Old 21-01-2008, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 20
topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute

went roaming around opposite sunshine hotel...lesser bicycles with girls now..guess due to spring festival shortly, so bros pls take note.

best is try to hit on a mm at MPs for now, indoor activity

litres of fuel for exchange. leave your nick to be topped up, if i forgot to top u up, plz pm me

to topup:
Old 22-01-2008, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
lemonteao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Walk around in sunshine hotel area for my first night of landing and look for the usual okt xiao ping (13420932428). Understand that recent raid is furious so not much girls. Introduce 4-5 girls until i sienz, feeling sleepy i randomly pick a girl "xiao tian" and when go back to my hotel... quite disappointed.

session took about 45minutes.
Below is my FR:
Name: xiao tian
Looks: 5/10
Body: 6/10 (2 red roses tatoo on her tummy)
skill: 5/10
BJ: 5/10
RTF: No
Remarks: Nothing special to remember

2nd night in the same area and met a okt xiao ming(13723748836).
His 500-600 category ktv girls quite tall and pretty but 250-300 ones cmi.
Anyway, took one plump girl as it was quite tiring to wait for batches and batches. Didn't ask the name but he pre cum is white and thick.... woohoo...
Old 22-01-2008, 07:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1261 / Power: 22
aman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looksee View Post
not likely.....will be gg after CNY.....abt end Feb or early March....
me on march 1st or 2nd week.
let see this time can meet you at SZ
Tiko #62
Old 22-01-2008, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by topfuel View Post
went roaming around opposite sunshine hotel...lesser bicycles with girls now..guess due to spring festival shortly, so bros pls take note.

best is try to hit on a mm at MPs for now, indoor activity
Ya....Big raids around Sunshine hotel n Xiang Xi Chun area since last week.
All BBS here were closed, only a few OKTs prowling the streets near the Ton ren tang area.

The Gong Ann's activities really stop the MMs fm making some pre CNY money. Bad move i think.

When r u going backed for yr CNY ?
Me. Feb 1st.
How abt a pre CNY reunion dinner wif the SZ guys before we head back ?

Warm last night around 15C....

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 22-01-2008, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 20
topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview View Post
Ya....Big raids around Sunshine hotel n Xiang Xi Chun area since last week.
All BBS here were closed, only a few OKTs prowling the streets near the Ton ren tang area.

The Gong Ann's activities really stop the MMs fm making some pre CNY money. Bad move i think.

When r u going backed for yr CNY ?
Me. Feb 1st.
How abt a pre CNY reunion dinner wif the SZ guys before we head back ?

Warm last night around 15C....
hi bro sino,
goin on 30 will contact u if can meetup cos lots of last min things haven't settle

litres of fuel for exchange. leave your nick to be topped up, if i forgot to top u up, plz pm me

to topup:
Old 24-01-2008, 02:46 PM
Samster

DaiKor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all bradder and "HappyDevil..." who pm me.....

Yes, the Gong Ann is sweeping up all the places in Xiang Xi Cun and LoHu area. I booked a 20 years old SiChuan girl (named Tang Hung) for the night for RMB450 (after some light bargaining). The next night I called her up to my hotel. She wanted the money all by herself and make an excuse to the mamasan to come for my business.

She said everytime a customer gave RMB450 or RMB500, the girl only get RMB150. On top of that every day any girls under the mamasan would have to pay mamasan for RMB50. This is for the room and one meal the mamasan provided and the customer mamasan get for the girl. A mamasan easily can earn a few thousand RMB a day on an average day.

So, for those bradder who do not have a steady girl..... and to avoid the big wind getting caught by Gong Ann in the act of solicitating... here are the hand phone number of some of the mamasan.

they are all the same.... eager to provide girl to you. Here are the handphone of four mamasans that I have deal with. They are all reside along the same street as "Shanglila" hotel, Jian sher (Construction) Road.

Ah Ping 13556845055
Chan Siew Cher (Miss Chan) 13602598439
Ah Mei 13603034574
Ah Hua 13048995444

I gave you these number so that we all keep them in business and so that when I make another trip in 3 months they are still around doing the business of providing entertainment to generous gentlemen like us.

Happy cheonging.

By the way, the girl Tang Hung came to me on the second night and said the first night another customer was arrested with a girl in another hotel. I was staying in a 5 star hotel Panglin (RMB750) and so the chance of the vice squard hitting is much much less.

come to think of it, my next trip in 3 months I better go to Thailand because I never ever have to worry about sweeping up by any law enforecement. Do not know how much trouble when one is caught by Gong Ann????? You get to throw in jail for a few days (if you are lucky). After much negotiation (up to your subtle and clever skill) of not appearing to be a bride, you gave up at least RMB5000 for the release. Tell me if this is not true as I have heard too many stories of this.

Watch out for a girl with rose tattooed on her right breast. She is in Xiang Xi Cun. she was offering/requesting RMB700 for entry without condom. I refused..... when you can have RMB150 for a nice long BBBJ why need to pay so much. However, I did take her back to the hotel and she had a decent body, 20 years old looking. We had to go to another hotel that charged by the hour (she do not want to go to Panglin becasuse there was a lot of Gong Ann around the whole Seibu area).
Old 24-01-2008, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaiKor View Post

they are all the same.... eager to provide girl to you. Here are the handphone of four mamasans that I have deal with. They are all reside along the same street as "Shanglila" hotel, Jian sher (Construction) Road.

Ah Ping 13556845055
Chan Siew Cher (Miss Chan) 13602598439
Ah Mei 13603034574
Ah Hua 13048995444

I gave you these number so that we all keep them in business and so that when I make another trip in 3 months they are still around doing the business of providing entertainment to generous gentlemen like us.
Power Man ! valuable information
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1