The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2011, 07:55 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -180 / Power: 0
MilfBoysg MilfBoysg
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Some losers are really either dumb or no guts to go for hiv test. Is a whore stupid enough not to make sgd 50 and go make 65 ringgit which is less than half the amount per shot. Use your brains and think. Why dun you check with av and see whether why they cancelled and deported her immediately after her tests last year . Think with big head la please. Stupid
Old 16-05-2011, 07:56 PM
Samster (M)

MilfBoysg MilfBoysg

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIV=AIDS View Post
Bro,Are you sure Violet is HIV positive??.Don't create unnecessary tension in JB.
JB is going chaos if it is true that HIV virus is spreading in JB commercial sex scene.Looklike must stay away from JB for a while.
Its true, jiajia and violet deported back, jiajia also kanna
Old 16-05-2011, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
pjsb3399 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilfBoysg View Post
I wonder why you guys still looking for violet, she was barred from singapore by the AV as she failed her HIV test while trying to renew her work permit and have no choice but to go back to JB to work.
You guys say she how high class and good. yet she charging 65 ringgit= 26 sgd and yet service bangala, thai and indian workers with BBBBJ and CIM , how 'high class' can she be?? ahhahaha!!!

Violet is Positive for HIV. her ex fellow petain WLs told me. Thos who tried her at ocean hotel please go for HIV test whether with condom or not as the condom there are of low quality
hey ......violet only serve chinese and local malays only....i saw she has rejected indians,banglas..dont jump to conclusion...be fair to the WL...
Old 17-05-2011, 08:58 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Quote:
...ahhahaha!!!.. Violet is Positive for HIV. her ex fellow petain WLs told me. ..go for HIV test whether with condom or not as the condom there are of low quality
Quote:
..Is a whore stupid enough not to make sgd 50 and go make 65 ringgit which is less than half the amount per shot....check with av ...
Quote:
Its true, jiajia and violet deported back, jiajia also kanna
Any WL with HIV is a serious matter - U must be mad to be so happy. Many Geylang CAT150/CAT80 WLs have downgraded to CAT50 in Petain. Many Banglas, Indians etc. in Petain also. Do not think WLs are stupid to downgrade - there are other reasons. Who to check with in AV; name, phone number?? Believe AV will not entertain request - confidentiality matter. Who are the Petain WLs who told U about HIV? Give their names, houses, rooms numbers. I will check with them and revert. Who is JiaJia (H?/R?), when did she go back ??

U are a newbie (or clone?) from Singapore. Do not create havoc in JB. Why should condom in JB be of low quality ?? Not a single post in Petain at all - only Sally Massage (Singapore). Are U trying to break a WL's rice bowl ?? Will up (or zap) U in future. Please supply info for me to investigate. Not a laughing matter!! Many are worried by your rackless comments!!

Last edited by Kalv; 17-05-2011 at 08:59 AM. Reason: typing error
Old 17-05-2011, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
HIV=AIDS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Any WL with HIV is a serious matter - U must be mad to be so happy. Many Geylang CAT150/CAT80 WLs have downgraded to CAT50 in Petain. Many Banglas, Indians etc. in Petain also. Do not think WLs are stupid to downgrade - there are other reasons. Who to check with in AV; name, phone number?? Believe AV will not entertain request - confidentiality matter. Who are the Petain WLs who told U about HIV? Give their names, houses, rooms numbers. I will check with them and revert. Who is JiaJia (H?/R?), when did she go back ??

U are a newbie (or clone?) from Singapore. Do not create havoc in JB. Why should condom in JB be of low quality ?? Not a single post in Petain at all - only Sally Massage (Singapore). Are U trying to break a WL's rice bowl ?? Will up (or zap) U in future. Please supply info for me to investigate. Not a laughing matter!! Many are worried by your rackless comments!!

Yeah,pls give the info so bro kalv can do the investigation.
Old 17-05-2011, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Violet

Forgive me I forgot to share this with brothers, my last session at PT brothel with Selene, H12R4 we chat on ex Violet.

Same with few PT WLs, which I had chatted on ex Violet, they were surprised. Asked me how come she gave up PT rice bowl? Of course, only she knew the reasons. Anyway, Selene told me this.

She doesn’t think Violet could return to Singapore to operate her trade, she said she had never heard or known any MY sex workers who return to base. Selene thinks over here, Anti vices and, Kelantan Clinic will never re issue cancelled permits.

Ultimate reason of all, Violet left PT brothels; I pretty much think her permit is not approved. Only she knew, and if you guys scare? Look for alternative WLs, is not like Ocean’s had not enough call girls.

And, over at PT brothels, I would stop talking of ex Violet to the girls, don’t want to scare the shits out of them. I think the number 1 reason on the girls’ mind is, she is down with disease.

PT girls knew Singapore health system well; the officers would not just any how issue permits unless they are sure.
Old 17-05-2011, 11:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Moosa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I wonder why you guys still looking for violet, she was barred from singapore by the AV as she failed her HIV test while trying to renew her work permit and have no choice but to go back to JB to work.
You guys say she how high class and good. yet she charging 65 ringgit= 26 sgd and yet service bangala, thai and indian workers with BBBBJ and CIM , how 'high class' can she be?? ahhahaha!!!

Violet is Positive for HIV. her ex fellow petain WLs told me. Thos who tried her at ocean hotel please go for HIV test whether with condom or not as the condom there are of low quality
What do you mean by "yet she charging 65 ringgit= 26 sgd and yet service bangala, thai and indian workers with BBBBJ and CIM , how 'high class' can she be??" don't be racial...
Old 17-05-2011, 12:23 PM
Samster (M)

MilfBoysg MilfBoysg

A loser like u dun even dare to go check up, yet lamenting and trying to twist te truth just because u might get hiv from her hahaha. Thanks jacky43 for the information. I guess u also aware of violet plight and health status. There is no doubt why she got kicked out from the singapore commercial sex industry while she is making big money here than ocean jb haha
Old 17-05-2011, 03:29 PM
Samster (M)

MilfBoysg MilfBoysg

Check with h14 wls zhen zhen her neighbour, li wen and kit all of them know the real hard truth and they do not practise cim anymore. Violet also allows raw as said if u willing to pay an undisclosed amount . She was sick for few mths before her license got revoked . Check with her housr wls and find out! As for jiajia she is frm h11 r 3 i remembered. She is on top of the highest floor in ocean
Old 17-05-2011, 03:36 PM
Samster (M)

MilfBoysg MilfBoysg

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsb3399 View Post
hey ......violet only serve chinese and local malays only....i saw she has rejected indians,banglas..dont jump to conclusion...be fair to the WL...
Jst use your brains, 50 sgd per shot is 120rm and clean room and she can reject bangalas and foriegn workers in sg petain . Back in ocean jb only 65 rm yet most are foruegn workers and bro jacky also said he saw thai worker lwft her room. Why? Because she got no choice and need to service anyone at a shabby place wif minimum charge to sustain her hiv medications
Old 17-05-2011, 03:46 PM
Samster (M)

MilfBoysg MilfBoysg
Re: Ocean Hotel 2nd Level R60: Violet

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymondlim346 View Post
my fren just got STD from Violet,he suspect transmit through mouth,all bro becareful,there is no 100% safety by using condom.
Yes bro , she is riddled with hiv and vd did u frd go hiv test?
Old 18-05-2011, 05:47 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Ocean Hotel 2nd Level R60: Violet

Information on Violet in Petain thread: http://sammythe.guru/showpos...postcount=6519
Extract: OKT of H14. .... I asked, what happened to his girl Violet H14R06. He just say "She go back, she don't want anymore. Maybe she marry. ....So that's it Bros, according to my friend Mr. H14 OKT, Violet simply called it a day....Hope this will be good closure. We have to move forward. All the best to Violet! I miss her too!

Another post from Jackie43: http://sammythe.guru/showpos...postcount=6555
Extract: Jackie43: "I have never written, Violet had her permit cancelled because she fails her medical checks. My point is, I would never take her over the other side. ....."

Quote:
Check with h14 wls zhen zhen her neighbour, li wen and kit all of them know the real hard truth and they do not practise cim anymore. ......She was sick for few mths before her license got revoked ....
Zhen Zhen, Li Wen and Kit are very nice WLs. They will not spread rumours. Kindly repeat this in the Petain thread for further discussions. Implications for many in Petain. All will be interested.
Old 18-05-2011, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 14
punkdunklove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah all this discussion make me think twice to go Ocean and Petain anymore....seems not save leh
Old 18-05-2011, 12:04 PM
Samster (M)

MilfBoysg MilfBoysg

Keep lyingto yourself . The truth will be out soon. Hiv positive
Old 18-05-2011, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Take it as another virus affected places, give it a miss.

Unless you are a real risk and life taker, hahaha!!!

gigantic_tk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1