The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2010, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Arsenal in contact with minders of CSKA Moscow star Keisuke Honda

Arsenal have made contact with the representatives of Keisuke Honda.

Tokyo sources say Gunners boss Arsene Wenger has had officials sound out Honda's agent, Kees Ploegsma, about the player's availability from CSKA Moscow. The Frenchman is keen to know Honda's asking price and whether he would be interested in moving to London.

Wenger described Honda as a "genius" during Japan's World Cup run.

Chelsea are also being linked with the attacker in the local press.

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 10-07-2010, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9369 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Arsenal are ready to turn their attentions to Slovenia star Samir Handanovic

Wenger has made it clear he intends to sign a new goalkeeper this summer and after having a bid for Mark Schwarzer rejected by Fulham, he is now ready to turn to Handanovic.

The Gunners boss is said to have been impressed with his performances at the World Cup and is now said to be lining up a move for the Udinese stopper.

The Italians would be tempted if a sizeable offer went in for the 25-year-old and he is now thought to be Wenger's number one keeper target.
Old 10-07-2010, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 15
tatata21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertatata21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertatata21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatlovers View Post
Arsenal are ready to turn their attentions to Slovenia star Samir Handanovic
Nice. Didn't expect he'll turn to him.

He's well known in Serie A, Buffon said he's one of the best keeper in the league.

Given his WC performance, I say anywhere up to 10m is a good deal. Even slightly more is ok since our current gk is of a relegation zone battle standard. Really wish for him, or a good gk.
Old 10-07-2010, 03:09 PM
Samster

kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Skysports.com understands Arsenal are ready to turn their attentions to Slovenia star Samir Handanovic as they look to bring in a new goalkeeper.

Wenger has made recruiting a shot-stopper one of his top priorities this summer as he looks to solve the somewhat problematic position at the Emirates.

The Gunners have been linked with a host of keepers and it appears Udinese custodian Handanovic is at the top of Wenger's wanted list after impressing the Frenchman at the World Cup, especially in the narrow defeat to England.

Handanovic is regarded as one of the best young goalkeepers in Europe having impressed for club and country in recent years.

Arsenal have seen a bid for Fulham keeper Mark Schwarzer rejected and the Gunners could now switch their focus to Handanovic as an alternative, with the player seen as a long-term option for the club as he is only 25-years-old.

Udinese are reluctant to lose Handanovic, but they would find it hard to turn down a sizeable offer for the player.

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 13-07-2010, 11:17 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108533 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

A good GK and another stable defender is all they need. Hope arsene shop wisely for player in this two area rather then those who he already have, wasting of funds.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 13-07-2010, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 15
tatata21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertatata21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertatata21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I got a feeling our next signing announcement is GK Sebastien Frey, yes a French, lol. Fiorentina just signed Artur Boruc and I don't see a reason to unless Frey is leaving. Destination? Very likely to be an EPL club, my money goes to Arsenal. Wenger always surprise with transfers anyway. Still, Handanovic will be a perfect fit for us too.
Old 14-07-2010, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9369 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatata21 View Post
I got a feeling our next signing announcement is GK Sebastien Frey, yes a French, lol. Fiorentina just signed Artur Boruc and I don't see a reason to unless Frey is leaving. Destination? Very likely to be an EPL club, my money goes to Arsenal. Wenger always surprise with transfers anyway. Still, Handanovic will be a perfect fit for us too.
Sebastien Frey would be just ideal buy fro Arsenal. He has lots of experience. And I beleive French goalkeeper will work well for Arsenal defence. As we have Clichy, Sagna and Koscielny as 3 french defenders
Old 15-07-2010, 09:56 PM
Samster

Arsenal and Tottenham set for £8m battle over Ipswich striker Connor Wickham

Arsenal are ready to take on bitter rivals Tottenham in a bidding war for rising Ipswich star Connor Wickham.

Spurs, who have already had a £5million offer rejected, have upped their bid to £8m and are willing to loan the prodigious 17-year-old back to the Tractor Boys next season.

But Gunners’ boss Arsene Wenger is also a big fan of Wickham, whose goals saw England crowned European Under 17 champions in May.

Wickham netted both goals in the semi-final win over France and then the winner against Spain in the final, following up his three goals in four games for Ipswich the previous month.

Wenger is desperate to add firepower to his attack and does not want to lose out on Wickham, especially to Spurs.

Hard-up Ipswich, whose latest accounts will reveal a debt close to £50m, are under pressure to sell.

They have not made any signings this summer and boss Roy Keane has transfer-listed eight senior stars in an attempt to raise much-needed funds.

But he knows that only by cashing in on Wickham will he be able to target the reinforcements required to turn the Tractor Boys into promotion challengers.

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 17-07-2010, 07:17 PM
Samster

Arsenal Monitor Sebastian Giovinco As Tottenham's Gareth Bale Comes Into Juventus' View - Reports

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is on alert for Juventus ace Sebastian Giovinco and could design a move for him, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport.

Giovinco has struggled to break into the starting XI ever since Diego arrived from Werder Bremen and new coach Luigi Del Neri's rigid 4-4-2 system has also left little room for flexibility.

The tactician confirmed he had faith in Diego, sending messages that Giovinco may find it tough next term.

'La Formica Atomica' has made clear he wants regular action through his agent, Andrea D'Amico. Bari and Parma have also been linked; the former expressed their desire to sign Giovinco earlier in the transfer window.

But, should Arsenal's interest take off, Giovinco will be attracted by the melting pot of Premier League and Champions League football, and a decent offer from London could convince Juve into selling.

Meanwhile, Tuttosport claims business down the road from the Emirates could continue in the vicinity of White Hart Lane as the Italians drive towards Gareth Bale.

With Royston Drenthe of Real Madrid looking a difficult piste, Juventus have reignited their interest in the Welshman.

He would cost at least €20m, but Spurs are unlikely to sell, and Bale is not thought to be keen on relinquishing the Champions League for Europa League football.

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 21-07-2010, 07:14 AM
Samster

Wenger weighing up move for Honda

Sport.co.uk understands that Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is considering a possible offer for Japanese international Keisuke Honda. Liverpool, however, who were previously linked with the player are yet to make any contact with the attacker's representatives.

The 24-year-old CSKA Moscow striker has been subject of intense speculation since his successful World Cup campaign with Japan although thus far no formal bids have been launched.

The Japanese international started his career at Gamba Osaka, the same club as former Arsenal player Junichi Inamoto, before moving onto Nagoya Grampus Eight, the club from whom Arsene Wenger joined the Gunners in 1996.

Moving to Russia in January, the player's star has continued to rise with agent Kees Ploegsma revealing to Sport.co.uk:

“A few clubs have contacted me about the situation and asked me questions about Keisuke but no club has made a serious offer for him. No one has contacted the club to make a formal offer.

Responding to suggestions that Arsenal and LIverpool were leading the chase, Ploegsma stressed:

“Liverpool have not been in contact regarding him.”

Asked if Arsene Wenger's praise of the player at the World Cup would lead to any movement on the part of the Arsenal coaching hierarchy, the representative continued:

“I don’t know yet. There are several clubs interested but so far nothing has happened regarding a formal offer.

"I don’t know if CSKA Moscow will let him leave, or what sort of money they will be asking. Discussions will take place when a club makes a formal offer for the player.”

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 21-07-2010, 07:17 AM
Samster

Arsenal to Complete £7.5m Signing of Italian International Sebastian Giovinco

With news that Joe Cole has accepted a reported £90,000 per week to sign for Liverpool and Eduardo’s impending sale to Shakhtar Donetsk, Arsenal fans may have to worry about replenishing their attack as well as their defence.

It may be for this reason that La Gazzetta dello Sport are linking Arsenal with a €7 million move for Juventus’ 23 year old midfielder Sebastian Giovinco. (101 Great Goals)

Sebastian Giovinco’s agent has revealed that his client is to leave Juventus in search of regular first-team football.

The diminutive playmaker was tipped to be the next big thing in Italy upon bursting onto the scene in 2007.

However, the 23-year-old has struggled to force his way into the fold under a succession of managers at Stadio Olimpico and is growing increasingly frustrated.

It appears the time has now come for him to take on a fresh challenge elsewhere, with incoming boss Luigi Del Neri failing to give him the assurances he wants to hear.

The likes of Arsenal, Bari and Parma are all reported to be ready to make their move, and Giovinco’s representative expects a decision to be made before the end of the week. (Sky Sports)

There appears to be a strong chance that Arsene Wenger is about to clinch a deal to sign Juventus’s highly rated attacking midfielder Sebastian Giovinco. Many sources are claiming the Italian is about to make his move from Turin to north London after being told by his new boss Luigi Delneri that he is not part of his first team plans.

Apparently a deal is on the table for as little as £7.5m, which in today’s market is something of a bargain. The Serie A side are looking to offload many of their large squad as quickly as possible as the new manager looks to bring in new additions to his misfiring Juventus squad.

Arsene Wenger is known to be a big admirer of the pint sized performer who is looking to make the move to the Premier League side in the hope that he can re-ignite his flagging career.

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 21-07-2010, 03:59 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108533 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Still waiting for him to buy a defender and GK, he goes buy midfielder for what.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 25-07-2010, 10:59 AM
Samster

ARSENAL are ready to launch a £10m bid for Per Mertesacker next week – if Everton refuse to budge on Phil Jagielka.

Gunners boss Arsene Wenger has already had a £14m bid for England defender Jagielka rejected by the Merseysiders.

The Frenchman is still weighing up whether to raise that offer to £18m – but Starsport ­ understands David Moyes has said that Jagielka must not be sold with the new season only weeks away. So Wenger is looking again at German giant Mertesacker, who has two years left on his contract at Werder Bremen.

World Cup star Mertesacker, 25, would jump at the chance to join Arsenal.

And sources close to him last night confirmed that his future will be resolved next week. (Daily Star)

According to some sources the deal to bring German international Per Mertesacker to the Emirates could be completed next week. Werder Bremen are finding it hard to beat off advances for their towering centre back and will accept an offer for the defender rather than keep an unhappy player.

Mertesacker is reportedly very keen on a move to the Premier League and is looking to push for a move from the Bundesliga side he has represented for the past four seasons. Arsene Wenger will surely feel that a move for such an established international would be a better option than offering almost twice that fee for Everton defender Phil Jagielka?

Having lost William Gallas the Gunners boss is looking for a strong presence in his back four and Mertesacker could well be the perfect man for the job.

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 25-07-2010, 09:17 PM
Samster

Arsenal set to up bid to £15m for Everton defender Jagielka

Arsenal are keen to sign Everton’s England defender Phil Jagielka.

The London club have already had a £10million bid for the 27-year-old turned down but will build the pressure this week.

Everton boss David Moyes has often stated Jagielka is not for sale but Arsenal are refusing to give up.

They are prepared to increase their offer to £15m knowing that is the minimum to elicit a flicker of acknowledgment from Merseyside.

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has signed French central defender Laurent Koscielny, who is also comfortable in midfield, from Lorient in a £10m deal.

But the plan is to add extra steel, English preferably, in time to build a partnership. Arsenal will return from Austria late on Tuesday and serious talks should reconvene after that.

Jagielka, who cost Everton £4m from Sheffield United three years ago, signed a five-year contract at Everton in May last year.

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 26-07-2010, 07:18 AM
Samster

ARSENE WENGER is monitoring Ajax goalkeeper Maarten Stekelenburg, putting Manuel Almunia’s Arsenal future further in doubt.

The Dutch goalkeeper was pivotal in his country’s run to the World Cup final and has been at Ajax since 2001.

Although Ajax have been boosted by Martin Jol’s snub to Fulham, the former Tottenham boss has been told he will have to sell players if he wants to strengthen his squad.

Luis Suarez, Ajax’s most saleable asset, looks set to stay at the club after Jol’s decision to stay on as manager as the pair enjoy a good relationship but other stars will have to be moved on.

Goalkeeper Stekelenburg has attracted Wenger’s interest and the Arsenal manager is now weighing up a bid.

Wenger claimed he does not have a number one choice as goalkeeper, with Almunia and Lukasz Fabianski failing to command his confidence.

Stekelenburg would be available for around £4m and at 27 would represent a more viable long-term option than Wenger’s other target, Fulham’s 37-year-old Mark Schwarzer. (News of the World)

It seems that opinion is split in terms of the abilities the towering Dutch international does or does not possess. Some believe he is average at best and is by no means a safe pair of hands and others who feel that he has shown what he is capable of both at national and club level.

During the World Cup the 27 year old conceded six goals in seven games, two of which were penalties, so on those purely statistical terms Stekelenburg can surely be considered a success. He isn’t as sound as he could be on balls coming into the box, which is odd given his 6ft 5in frame.

He would surely be a better option than either Manuel Almunia and Lukasz Fabianski and if he could indeed be snapped up for just £4m then surely that represents far better value than paying a similar fee for Mark Schwarzer who is 10 years his senior.

Enjoy and be happy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1