The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 28-05-2023, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
Sorry to hear that. If you read enough in SBF, you would have realized that virtually all Cat1 joints (S**se S*a included) are carrot chopping places. My guess is that you were lured by the nice photos of MLs.
For me, if I happen to be at Bukit Merah, there are other budget friendly yet enjoyable places to go to.
By default, I do not visit Cat1 joints.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezez11 View Post
I feel the same way as you do. I go spa for massages only and go stables under a few bro’s care for extra. You can find good service girls from this domain, but need to plan your time in advance.
Hi bros, I just started exploring HC. cat1 joint is go by 88 entry? Subsequent cat is what price? 68 / 58?
Old 29-05-2023, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Hi bros, I just started exploring HC. cat1 joint is go by 88 entry? Subsequent cat is what price? 68 / 58?
The entry price is not fixed by the types of license.
Old 29-05-2023, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 4
Sogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
88 one they usually have 50/58/68 etc as welll,

some ML really want to push you to take 88 but it is not necessary for some.
---------------------------
Old 29-05-2023, 10:59 AM
Samster

ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezez11 View Post
The entry price is not fixed by the types of license.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sogal View Post
88 one they usually have 50/58/68 etc as welll,

some ML really want to push you to take 88 but it is not necessary for some.
I saw 88 shop has 58 in menu also, but when I go down the receptionist told me 58 never massage lower body so idk is it don't have GQ...

Thx bros for advice, will upz humble pt after cooldown.
Old 29-05-2023, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of
Quote:
I saw 88 shop has 58 in menu also, but when I go down the receptionist told me 58 never massage lower body so idk is it don't have GQ...

Thx bros for advice, will upz humble pt after cooldown.
Skip all these 88 joints. There are others who charged market rates and provide good service too. Let these shops close down
Old 29-05-2023, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
Xiaodidi82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It seeem now a lot is 88, but if you know the ML, they will ask you to take the lower one, they still will have special for you but will ask you to tip them bit more lo lol
Old 29-05-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
Skip all these 88 joints. There are others who charged market rates and provide good service too. Let these shops close down
88 joints is also where the SYT tend to be Maybe I should try those ulu ulu places that could only be reached by car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaodidi82 View Post
It seeem now a lot is 88, but if you know the ML, they will ask you to take the lower one, they still will have special for you but will ask you to tip them bit more lo lol
Lower entry, higher tip like sama sama. I read this forum and it seems if go 88 joint but pay 58, the receptionist will come and spot check to ensure no GQ? And is first floor instead of second floor
Old 29-05-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of
Quote:
88 joints is also where the SYT tend to be Maybe I should try those ulu ulu places that could only be reached by car

Lower entry, higher tip like sama sama. I read this forum and it seems if go 88 joint but pay 58, the receptionist will come and spot check to ensure no GQ? And is first floor instead of second floor
If both Sama sama, I rather tip the ML more, at least I got more or better service from ML. I dun need to pay the shop more as I dun need the rapport from the shop

If those 88 bs still continues like no massage lower back or give u first level rooms then skip them... there are more shops around
Old 29-05-2023, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
Xiaodidi82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Entry is the boss earn one so usually they try upsell you, tips usually mls take not to the boss, so is helping the ml if you see it another way lol
Old 29-05-2023, 01:21 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1650 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Quote:
Entry is the boss earn one so usually they try upsell you, tips usually mls take not to the boss, so is helping the ml if you see it another way lol
Lina from 107 jitao scary..pic and in person totally different
Old 29-05-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
Dci110 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDci110 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

That's the MO for most, anything less than 88 will be on ground floor, got patrol, fine ml if caught etc etc.
There used to be some where they closed one eye to what the ml does but it's been awhile since I ran into such a shop.
Anyway there are no lack of choices in this area, you're sure to find one that's suitable.
Old 29-05-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
If both Sama sama, I rather tip the ML more, at least I got more or better service from ML. I dun need to pay the shop more as I dun need the rapport from the shop

If those 88 bs still continues like no massage lower back or give u first level rooms then skip them... there are more shops around
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dci110 View Post
That's the MO for most, anything less than 88 will be on ground floor, got patrol, fine ml if caught etc etc.
There used to be some where they closed one eye to what the ml does but it's been awhile since I ran into such a shop.
Anyway there are no lack of choices in this area, you're sure to find one that's suitable.
True bros.. tip ML probably better service. Ground floor rooms the patrol and fine is by receptionist? Ownself pwn own staff?

So do you bros try your luck with $58 at 88 joint? Or just leave if no $58 second floor?

Sometimes when I see the ML, I think they should pay me instead.. (For refernce got FL ask me raw her for free on first meet before)
Maybe I should just go for budget option and close eyes
Old 29-05-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 706 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Lina from 107 jitao scary..pic and in person totally different
you FR comes a few hours late.
i made my wasted trip earlier there to be scared off by her.
Old 29-05-2023, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 23
noppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
you FR comes a few hours late.
i made my wasted trip earlier there to be scared off by her.
Sounds terrible leh. The shop got Jap bubble rub right? I was tempted to try but thought a small shop like that should not expect too much. Luckily didn't go.

I saw the lady boss(or recept) outside the shop before, quite lao chio, seems to be chio when younger.
Old 29-05-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 811 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know one 88 shop in the west, where a ML that i visited a few times when she was working in normal clean tuina shop moved there. It's true that if they know and are familiar with you, they will still offer specials at the market rate. Even if you take the lowest tier massage for 1 hour.

But of course it's hush hush and done quickly, with a worry that their boss or recep patrol won't catch them in the act. There's really no fun in that. You can't pull up their shirt, pull down their bra and pants and all that.

Except on few occasion when the boss is not in the shop then no rules.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1