The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-03-2021, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 12
emuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Wrong sub forum and thread to ask this
This is mainly for home based.

But you old bird leh...you should be aware what happens during police raids for MPs...already several HC threads talking/talked about this.
But in short. Cooperate with the police and don’t try to be hero.
haha, paiseh, long time no chiong already. Just thinking of getting back into the fun
Old 09-03-2021, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 12
bigmam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Honest fr for aini

Last time i visited her was back in 2016

Looks 6.8/10 can tell has aged slightly but still quite syt
Massage 6/10 not much technique but she tries, sensual tho
Hj 8/10 lots of pattern and 4g roaming
Location 8/10 quite discreet la but prefer her last time location at rv years ago
Gfe 8/10 able to click and quite talkative
Rtm : 50-50
Old 09-03-2021, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 17
Ryuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of light

oh man, was just told by omm my number not in database. how do i get ny number added in? been on hiatus for quite a long time
Old 09-03-2021, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 5
Shorty7788 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Texted Cassie and Couldn’t get Cassie from Sglonely to reply,any bro can help?
Old 09-03-2021, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
$150 and fully booked.
Guess the next wave will be $150 since there are many supporters.
Or is it artificially inducing hype? Suddenly so many basic Q&A about booking

I just like to know how much for her FJ as some bro mentioned before.
Old 09-03-2021, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1291 / Power: 9
kopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud of

Hi bros where can get contact for omm?
Old 09-03-2021, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abnnabnnabnn View Post
Can share a bit more what happens on raid at private apartment? If ML stay alone, unknown person knocking at door can don't open?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenZQ View Post
Pls dont be complacent, even condo the risk is there, definitely not "almost nil". Countless of ml got busted, if someone unlucky enough may get caught in wrong place wrong time
Yes, I have been that guy caught in the wrong place at the wrong time before some years back.

I'll keep the description of my experience short.

Firstly, just know that the AV already have staked out the place and the girl so they know exactly what is going on. So no use trying to lie. Just cooperate, tell the truth.

They don't knock on the door, they wait till I opened the door to leave the apartment and then they charge in from outside. The lady officer took the girl into the room for questioning, while the male officer attended to me in the living room. They are very polite. All they want is my written and signed statement of the going ons. They even helped me write the statement. As I said before, they know everything already - the girl's name, which website she's from, her price and services - so don't lie. Once statement done and signed, they politely say thank you and I am free to leave.

All in all about 30-40mins. No fuss. Visiting girls is not a crime. Just cooperate. Please dont think you can lie your way through - you will be in big trouble, not worth it. Tell the truth, sign the statement, go home.
Old 09-03-2021, 10:04 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 8
carrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Went to look at their profile but seems like new page with no FRs on the website. Are they the real LN and OMM?

Usually popular MLs will have a ton of FRs on their page at SLG.
My guess is

1. Bro rather post here, at least got ppl reply/ discuss.

2. Bro dont want to post there so less competition to get a slot.

And yes, like what other bros said, they are as real (and good) as they can get. Just try to do same day booking you know liao
Old 09-03-2021, 10:06 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 8
carrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kopicsuitai View Post
Hi bros where can get contact for omm?
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/mei-mei-massage/
Old 09-03-2021, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
This Cassie looks interesting. Decent price too. How's her sensual skills, or do I need to "teach" her? Hehehe. Probable give her a spin.

I'm suddenly finding myself very busy, 7 days a week not sufficient to keep up seeing my new and improved 2021 rotation list of MLs and FLs. Yesterday 2 texted me wondering why I haven't seen them as often as before. Happy problems.
well u can try if want, for me is good enough in my ml list, price still the same and no need long queue lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
Hi there, who is this GR? Can share?
she's fl in audi site but off ads liao rtc soon
Old 09-03-2021, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future

Suddenly so many asking omm lol. Many deep wallet spotted.

I now eyeing 120 popular one.

Still considering on:
Sx, xx, anan, ln or maybe xe
Old 09-03-2021, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Quote:
Yes, I have been that guy caught in the wrong place at the wrong time before some years back.

I'll keep the description of my experience short.

Firstly, just know that the AV already have staked out the place and the girl so they know exactly what is going on. So no use trying to lie. Just cooperate, tell the truth.

They don't knock on the door, they wait till I opened the door to leave the apartment and then they charge in from outside. The lady officer took the girl into the room for questioning, while the male officer attended to me in the living room. They are very polite. All they want is my written and signed statement of the going ons. They even helped me write the statement. As I said before, they know everything already - the girl's name, which website she's from, her price and services - so don't lie. Once statement done and signed, they politely say thank you and I am free to leave.

All in all about 30-40mins. No fuss. Visiting girls is not a crime. Just cooperate. Please dont think you can lie your way through - you will be in big trouble, not worth it. Tell the truth, sign the statement, go home.
Bro you should put a link to this post in your signature. Best reply on the topic of raids ever.
Old 09-03-2021, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future
Quote:
Wa interesting sharing, you kenna at condo or hdb one?

I read from some bros before if try to be hero and guai lan they can just take the person back to the station then can goodluck get someone to fetch liao.

Wakao they wait open door and charge in the Condo/HDB unit like that means don't need try to smoke a way out liao, sure gone case, can just cooperate. Pretty impossible to justify why we are there.

Store one (non-fj) not advertised on those sites better chance to smoke as long as not caught with pants down hahaha.

Really good info up your points.

Last edited by desudesu; 09-03-2021 at 11:04 PM.
Old 09-03-2021, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Mmind is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/si-si-massage/

Is lucky that she had settle my pain, enjoy the massage
Old 09-03-2021, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 16
ryan.tanqwe is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryan.tanqwe is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryan.tanqwe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Have forgotten but can anyone share what does 4g roaming include?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmam View Post
Honest fr for aini

Last time i visited her was back in 2016

Looks 6.8/10 can tell has aged slightly but still quite syt
Massage 6/10 not much technique but she tries, sensual tho
Hj 8/10 lots of pattern and 4g roaming
Location 8/10 quite discreet la but prefer her last time location at rv years ago
Gfe 8/10 able to click and quite talkative
Rtm : 50-50
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1