The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 08-02-2011, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
pincywincy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Yes money. Haha money like alcohol is the solution and also the cause of all of lifes problems. Bro teebs, these facebook friends that u have, do u just add them randomly and talk to them? Its so much better than hunting in a club or going to bf some puying if u can actually get these facebook girls to meet u.
Old 08-02-2011, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
khunsanook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Sometime tons of money but still no return. The worst n risky investment.

Now I invest in a share called GIGS, a lot of time spent studying n accessing the stock but return is good.
Good investment. Make sure you conduct a complete due diligence before investing And the best thing, you can effectively forecast & plan the exit strategy, for example, before the GIGS contract reaches full "maturity".
Old 08-02-2011, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
reedsteel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyreedsteel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi All

I will be going to BBK next week , more like healthy trip visiting temples , shopping , everytime come is bonk, sleep, drink, eat.

Few questions need to seek advice . Will up anyone for help . Thanks

1. I m going to take airport train link this time rather than taxi . Last time stuck in jam for two hours. If i take the train from airport to makkasan using express line , is it walking distance from Makkasan to MRT's Phetchaburi station ? Or do i have to take another train or taxi to Phetchaburi ? My hotel is near to Huai Khwang. I found taking skytrain and MRT is much faster and fun than taxi , waste of time in taxi for the jam .

2. THanks for temple list from Bro Indianmagicoil last year. Will up you again shortly . I m going to this temple Wat Phra Kaew which bless for wealth and prosperity . So is there any Skytrain or MRT station near this station ?

3. What is the nearest station to Chinatown ? I saw from some web sites that need to take a cab .

Thanks again and Gong Xi Fa Cai to everyone.
Old 08-02-2011, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
infando2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by reedsteel View Post
Hi All

I will be going to BBK next week , more like healthy trip visiting temples , shopping , everytime come is bonk, sleep, drink, eat.

Few questions need to seek advice . Will up anyone for help . Thanks

1. I m going to take airport train link this time rather than taxi . Last time stuck in jam for two hours. If i take the train from airport to makkasan using express line , is it walking distance from Makkasan to MRT's Phetchaburi station ? Or do i have to take another train or taxi to Phetchaburi ? My hotel is near to Huai Khwang. I found taking skytrain and MRT is much faster and fun than taxi , waste of time in taxi for the jam .

2. THanks for temple list from Bro Indianmagicoil last year. Will up you again shortly . I m going to this temple Wat Phra Kaew which bless for wealth and prosperity . So is there any Skytrain or MRT station near this station ?

3. What is the nearest station to Chinatown ? I saw from some web sites that need to take a cab .

Thanks again and Gong Xi Fa Cai to everyone.
1. If u are staying near there, then just take the taxi will do as it is quite near to the airport would say an resonable bout 30-40min ride

3. If i do not remember wrongly it should be hua lampong as it the last station which is nthe nearest to chinatown and from there take taxi shoulb be around 40-50B [/COLOR]
Old 08-02-2011, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 14
Playman2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayman2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayman2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Kns, now got rep power... new lease of life, sing different tune (but same song)?
Bro....I have reach the bottom of the hill.....soon it will over for me.

No more heavy meals only small little snack...
Old 08-02-2011, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
1. is it walking distance from Makkasan to MRT's Phetchaburi station ? Or do i have to take another train or taxi to Phetchaburi ?

2. I'm going to this temple Wat Phra Kaew which bless for wealth and prosperity . So is there any Skytrain or MRT station near this station ?

Welcome back to Thailand and Happy New Year!

1) Its a good 10 minute walk over uneven sidewalk.

2) Wat Phra Kaew - Temple of Emerald Buddah. Go by skytrain to Saphan Taksin (via Silom Line) then change to river ferry to Tha Thien or Chang pier.

Have 3 types of ferries - private (i.e. expensive) tourist ones. Cheaper local ones. I prefer to go by slightly more expensive "tourist ferry" run by the Chao Phrya Express coz less crowded & packed.

3) MRT Hualampong. From there its your luck if taxi wanna go by meter coz jam at Yaowarat is crazy. Locals pay BHT60 for tuk tuk already. Or else from same Saphan Taksin pier can also take ferry to Chinatown (Rachawong Pier).

Bpai teow Krungthep sanook leow chok dee naa!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 08-02-2011, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
reedsteel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyreedsteel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Welcome back to Thailand and Happy New Year!

1) Its a good 10 minute walk over uneven sidewalk.

2) Wat Phra Kaew - Temple of Emerald Buddah. Go by skytrain to Saphan Taksin (via Silom Line) then change to river ferry to Tha Thien or Chang pier.

Have 3 types of ferries - private (i.e. expensive) tourist ones. Cheaper local ones. I prefer to go by slightly more expensive "tourist ferry" run by the Chao Phrya Express coz less crowded & packed.

3) MRT Hualampong. From there its your luck if taxi wanna go by meter coz jam at Yaowarat is crazy. Locals pay BHT60 for tuk tuk already. Or else from same Saphan Taksin pier can also take ferry to Chinatown (Rachawong Pier).

Bro happy new year to you too ! Last year go Erawan Shrine , and get better job and stock market also earn a bit . So must come back to pray again and said thank you .

I think i will take ferry to Wat Phra Kaew and Chinatown .Is it walking distance from Rachawong Pier to Chinatown ? I just cannot stand the jam in BBK. Erawan-> Wat Phra Kaew -> Chinatown . Hopefully can finish one day. Can you PM me your no ? Maybe I can buy u a seafood dinner at Huai Khwang at one of the nights .You can jio along the senior bros here .
Old 09-02-2011, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Kns, now got rep power... new lease of life, sing different tune (but same song)?
You called??

Long time no hear... how are you? Me planning for end March trip. Will be a good 4 months lull away from LOS comes March.

Quote:
Bro happy new year to you too ! Last year go Erawan Shrine , and get better job and stock market also earn a bit . So must come back to pray again and said thank you .
Just curious ('cause I am confused).... when praying at the Erawan... do we pray going clockwise or anti clockwise har? Keep getting conflicting instruction. All i know is male/female goes diff direction.

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 09-02-2011, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:

I think i will take ferry to Wat Phra Kaew and Chinatown .Is it walking distance from Rachawong Pier to Chinatown ? I just cannot stand the jam in BBK. Erawan-> Wat Phra Kaew -> Chinatown . Hopefully can finish one day. Can you PM me your no ? Maybe I can buy u a seafood dinner at Huai Khwang at one of the nights .You can jio along the senior bros here .
Glad to hear your prayers were answered!
From Rachawong pier is about 10 minute walk to the Yaowarat junction.
Can cover everything in a day if u start early.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 09-02-2011, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3730 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pincywincy View Post
Yes money. Haha money like alcohol is the solution and also the cause of all of lifes problems. Bro teebs, these facebook friends that u have, do u just add them randomly and talk to them? Its so much better than hunting in a club or going to bf some puying if u can actually get these facebook girls to meet u.
Just add them randomly and talk to them.
Old 09-02-2011, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3730 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro,

Just take the cityline instead of the express line. Much cheaper and travel time is only slightly longer.

From Makkasan station, you need to walk at least 10 mins to Phetchaburi MRT Stn. Total time taken will be around 45 - 60 mins to reach Huai Kwang MRT from Airport.
Old 09-02-2011, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
You called?? end March trip. Will be a good 4 months lull away from LOS.
Waah, after brownie points (making merit?).. you now come up for air? So ending your 1Q with a bang in bangers (to coin what some farangs term bkk) Did your old haunt soi22 in Jan for just 1 night. Has to be girl friendly as lift from entrance (below lobby) takes you directly to rooms!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman2
reach the bottom of the hill...No more heavy meals only small little snack...
Bet you still got reserve for more rock climbing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil
Useful info, reinforces sbf as a good resource. Except we do get some silly oblique FAQs like where to look for loos?)
Old 09-02-2011, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post

Just curious ('cause I am confused).... when praying at the Erawan... do we pray going clockwise or anti clockwise har? Keep getting conflicting instruction. All i know is male/female goes diff direction.
U r always cuntfuse...

If male n female different direction then ladyboy which direction??? All same direction, the first is the 1 facing the main entrance then u turn left n pray the next n the rest....
Old 09-02-2011, 04:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
ralky is stuck in moderation for some time to come

hi brothers, currently im in bkk, anyone wanna meet up and chiong? cheers!
Old 09-02-2011, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 19
roadrunerboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Which area are u in?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1