The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2007, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
allenzhao is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Beijing Recommendations

hi,bros,im in beijing right now,wanna go out to find some girls,let's have fun.
i have been beijing few times,maybe u can join me,hehe..
ma hp is 13521809008
Old 03-03-2007, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
crusadercruz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's been a long while since my last posting in the Beijing thread. Wonder any Singapore bros still in Beijing keen to meet up over the weekend at nights? Anyway, here's a post to keep the thread going...

Met up with a friend from Singapore who's here on business trip the week before CNY. Had coffee and chat with him till 12am at Goose and Duck and adjourned to Babyface to join his colleagues and friends. The place was not packed and we hanged around for a while. It started to get boring and when we felt like leaving, few models walked in. They took some seats on the right end of the dance floor and let loose. Lotsa people watching.

I felt bored and decided that I should leave. Actually not the first time for me already. Been feeling quite bored seeing the same things at the same places. So what models dancing off, we see that all the time at the popular Beijing discos anyway. See often and that becomes nothing fantastic anymore.

So as I was saying, I was at the doorstep, ready to go to the road to take a cab, saw a lady making call. She was raising her voice and seems unhappy. We were bypassing each other and at the instance when we passed each other, I heard parts of her conversation and I think it has something to do with her boyfriend having a good time with another girl at another dancing place. She did not seem to have notice me and we accidentally "rub shoulders". She turned around and looked at me with distaste, as if I wanted to take advantage of her. I replied with English and said sorry. After she realised I am not local, she kind of toned down her attitude. Gave me a few more looks and then turned and started walking back to Babyface.

Well, I am more passive nowadays. If you want, you come. If not, I wont spend more time to chase skirts. So I went back to the road and flagged down a cab. Got in and saw the girl already out of Babyface and walking towards my cab. Told driver to wait and she asked me to roll down the window and asked if I am going for supper and she can join. I told her I am not going for supper but I have stuffs to eat at my place, if she wants.

She says fine. We went back to my place. I cooked instant noodles and threw in some eggs. She complained about her bf and ate at the same time. We then drank some red wine and beers and started to feel "better". Watching TV and laughing and then both of us started to feel each other. She looked at me with her reddened cheeks (I am a sucker for flushed face) and I buay tahan already. Think it is also the alcohol in us working to the max at that moment. We were all over each other at the sofa. She asked to off the lights because she wanted to concentrate on feeling me. What the fuck. All of us know guys are visual creatures. Anyway, I off the lights and got back to the sofa and then realised she was already naked. Wow, her body feels good. Nice and warm. Her tongue was all over me, starting from forehead, cheeks, lips and frenching, neck, nipples, my gun and balls.

I carried her up with her legs interlocked over my waist and carried her all the way into the bedroom, and kissing at the same time. Long time no such gf feeling. Took out CD and took her at the edge of the bed. But this time the light is on. Looked into the mirror and I liked what I saw. i was doing her doggie and her back was straight and ass was up. Nice curve and slender legs. Had an intense 20 mins or so and I let go. She came and collapse on top of me. We slept in that manner till next morning.

Woke up this morning preparing to go to work and she already left. Found that she did not take any money. She left a note and asked me to contact her again.

Very classic, like out of a movie script. Long time never had such feeling. Sometimes you looked so hard and you did not find anything. Sometimes you dont care and the finest body appeared in front of you. Such is life.

Till next time.
Old 03-03-2007, 12:17 AM
Samster

funcpad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by king6788 View Post
oriqinally psted by:kingcoco521

You can try to call this lady : Lily. Better if you can speak mandarin.

She has on hand a number of girls, I tried one from Sichuan, big tits a bit of inexperience so it is like fucking a girl next door.

Her mobile number is 01064772625

Good Luck and share your experience if it is good.http://www.piaoliangbaobei.com.cn/
Tried a chick from piaoliangbaobei.com... totally hoax... the girls they post are all fakes... in the end an average looking girl came. Execellent massage skills and nice BJ ... did her and not really skillful.. Didnt really enjoyed the session... damage $500 rmb.

Not really worth it in my opinion...
Old 03-03-2007, 12:28 AM
Samster

It's been a long while since my last posting in the Beijing thread. Wonder any Singapore bros still in Beijing keen to meet up over the weekend at nights? Anyway, here's a post to keep the thread going...

Met up with a friend from Singapore who's here on business trip the week before CNY. Had coffee and chat with him till 12am at Goose and Duck and adjourned to Babyface to join his colleagues and friends. The place was not packed and we hanged around for a while. It started to get boring and when we felt like leaving, few models walked in. They took some seats on the right end of the dance floor and let loose. Lotsa people watching.

I felt bored and decided that I should leave. Actually not the first time for me already. Been feeling quite bored seeing the same things at the same places. So what models dancing off, we see that all the time at the popular Beijing discos anyway. See often and that becomes nothing fantastic anymore.

So as I was saying, I was at the doorstep, ready to go to the road to take a cab, saw a lady making call. She was raising her voice and seems unhappy. We were bypassing each other and at the instance when we passed each other, I heard parts of her conversation and I think it has something to do with her boyfriend having a good time with another girl at another dancing place. She did not seem to have notice me and we accidentally "rub shoulders". She turned around and looked at me with distaste, as if I wanted to take advantage of her. I replied with English and said sorry. After she realised I am not local, she kind of toned down her attitude. Gave me a few more looks and then turned and started walking back to Babyface.

Well, I am more passive nowadays. If you want, you come. If not, I wont spend more time to chase skirts. So I went back to the road and flagged down a cab. Got in and saw the girl already out of Babyface and walking towards my cab. Told driver to wait and she asked me to roll down the window and asked if I am going for supper and she can join. I told her I am not going for supper but I have stuffs to eat at my place, if she wants.

She says fine. We went back to my place. I cooked instant noodles and threw in some eggs. She complained about her bf and ate at the same time. We then drank some red wine and beers and started to feel "better". Watching TV and laughing and then both of us started to feel each other. She looked at me with her reddened cheeks (I am a sucker for flushed face) and I buay tahan already. Think it is also the alcohol in us working to the max at that moment. We were all over each other at the sofa. She asked to off the lights because she wanted to concentrate on feeling me. What the fuck. All of us know guys are visual creatures. Anyway, I off the lights and got back to the sofa and then realised she was already naked. Wow, her body feels good. Nice and warm. Her tongue was all over me, starting from forehead, cheeks, lips and frenching, neck, nipples, my gun and balls.

I carried her up with her legs interlocked over my waist and carried her all the way into the bedroom, and kissing at the same time. Long time no such gf feeling. Took out CD and took her at the edge of the bed. But this time the light is on. Looked into the mirror and I liked what I saw. i was doing her doggie and her back was straight and ass was up. Nice curve and slender legs. Had an intense 20 mins or so and I let go. She came and collapse on top of me. We slept in that manner till next morning.

Woke up this morning preparing to go to work and she already left. Found that she did not take any money. She left a note and asked me to contact her again.

Very classic, like out of a movie script. Long time never had such feeling. Sometimes you looked so hard and you did not find anything. Sometimes you dont care and the finest body appeared in front of you. Such is life.

Till next time.
Old 03-03-2007, 09:46 AM
Samster

what a coincidence. girl called me back this morning just as i finished the CR last night. fate. asked me to party tonight. told her i cannot join her because boss called me last minute for an additional assignment which i need to do over the weekend... looks like i am going nowhere this weekend... sighed..

bro ohcrap and allenzhao, would like to join you sometime but maybe not this weekend. my mobile: 13521689184..
Old 04-03-2007, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Adolph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never knew so much happening in Beijing, well if you guys have any gathering just PM me and let me know!!
Old 05-03-2007, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 19
mengxindi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymengxindi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking nice experience in beijing

====================================
These messages are out of day, so delete them.
Old 06-03-2007, 02:15 PM
Samster

toothytooth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

to the bros going to BJ in soon or those there now.
would be there in another 2 weeks time.
like to join you guys for some partying to check out the fun places.
no ktv though as dun like the style there.
exp as well.

the last i tried No.8, brought there by my vendors.
was in bj whole of last week.
posh place but due to CNY, no many gals.
our gals all pre-booked.

most likely be staying at swissotel.
pm me to hook up.
thanks.
Old 06-03-2007, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
smartdragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw the tour packages promo. it is going for $799 or $899 for a week tour to Beijing. Do you think it is cheap? Any advice?
Old 06-03-2007, 11:38 PM
Samster

funcpad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: nice experience in beijing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mengxindi View Post
I went to beijing on business several days ago and knew mary. She has some other good available. I tried some of them. They're all young girl, silm, sexy and have good skin, from South China. especially, have very big bubbies, D-cup. Massage and a shot. I really had a good time there. Because their services are really good, so I paid each of them 500yuan.

Reach mary at 13366519488. Good lucy and do not share your experience.
bro .. actually 500 is standard price....
Old 07-03-2007, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ericchow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: nice experience in beijing

hi bro, i tried one the day before yesterday for your recommendation. really good. the girl mary sent to my hotel is young, sexy, especially having a very big bubby, hehe.
Old 08-03-2007, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
trippy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

I'm in Beijing on Thursday and Friday, leaving on Satuday. Would like to check out the Beijing KTV scene. Would appreciate if any brothers can show me around.

thanks. I am staying at the Holiday Inn.
Old 08-03-2007, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 18
tunku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
08 march outing

check your pm. you can join me tonight if you want.
Old 09-03-2007, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 18
PlayMan123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: nice experience in beijing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mengxindi View Post
I went to beijing on business several days ago and knew mary. She has some other good available. I tried some of them. They're all young girl, silm, sexy and have good skin, from South China. especially, have very big bubbies, D-cup. Massage and a shot. I really had a good time there. Because their services are really good, so I paid each of them 500yuan.

Reach mary at 13366519488. Good lucy and do not share your experience.
I tried two, good gals, good recommendation. By the way, mary has a charming voice, hehe.
Old 09-03-2007, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ericchow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool new message from beijing

hi, bros... i found another new place in beijing from internet this afternoon. at first the mamasan told me they only provided massage service, i said ok. the girl sent was sexy, a bit wild, my favorite, hehe. after several minutes of massage, i tried ask deep service, hehe. she agreed... i enjoyed huge passion from her sexy and wild body, fantastic, hehe. total price is 500 CNY. her name is Tina. contact her at 13366916008 or 010-84718335. also can visit the website below: http://www.safetourchina.com/fhpp/english/english.html
good lucy hunting, hehe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1