The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2015, 07:49 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HIV screening info

u can take the 4th gen test about 28 days after exposure and then do another one at 3 months .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orehero View Post
Hi,

I would like to ask how long would I need to take a test to see whether I have been infected?

I recently got drunk and slept with someone and couldn't really remembered the process. Please help. It's been one week and I recently notice my tonsils has white spots on them. I often get them when I'm having sore throat but this time I don't feel any pain when swallowing food or water.
I'm going crazy from worrying about this. When do I have to wait to take the test?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 14-09-2015, 12:57 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Orehero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will there be any symptoms that i will encounter while waiting for one month for the test? And if I test after one month and it comes out negative, can I safely say that I'm safe from anything?
Old 14-09-2015, 06:53 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

symptoms doesn't tell you much, the only way to be sure is go for a test.

result taken at one month is pretty accurate if u go for the 4th gen test. but like i said, do another one at the 3month mark to be sure.

it would not be correct to say you are safe from anything, besides HIV, you should test for STDs as well.

Quote:
Will there be any symptoms that i will encounter while waiting for one month for the test? And if I test after one month and it comes out negative, can I safely say that I'm safe from anything?

Old 14-09-2015, 07:26 PM
Samster

Where can I get tested after one month? Does every clinic or polyclinic have the test? If so, how much is the test?
Old 14-09-2015, 07:58 PM

You can either go to AFA or visit a private std health clinic.
Google for more detail. IMO there is no point going to GPs and polyclinics.

read the other stickies, you can find most the answers to most of your questions in the stickies.

Quote:
Where can I get tested after one month? Does every clinic or polyclinic have the test? If so, how much is the test?

Old 30-09-2015, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 10
nazrula is one of the Best!nazrula is one of the Best!nazrula is one of the Best!

Guys i need help... 1 month ago i had protected sex now balls turn red and little bit pain, the pain on and off. Any idea what is it?
Old 01-10-2015, 09:10 AM

i dont think it has anything to do with HIV...probably some erythema or dermatitis related issue.. go see a doctor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazrula View Post
Guys i need help... 1 month ago i had protected sex now balls turn red and little bit pain, the pain on and off. Any idea what is it?

Old 01-10-2015, 12:47 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Did you feel any tingling sensations prior to the current symptoms?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 02-10-2015, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 10
nazrula is one of the Best!nazrula is one of the Best!nazrula is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Did you feel any tingling sensations prior to the current symptoms?
i feel like burning feeling
Old 03-10-2015, 12:20 AM
Samster

Hi,

I have done my 4th gen test after my 2 weeks exposure and it came out negative. But the doctor told me to come back after 3 months. What can I do to keep my anxiety down from waiting? Should I go for the anonymous test every month?

There has been no symptoms yet. But I'm still worried. I notice some spots on my tonsil but that could be the cause of the haze or heatiness in the body. I have taken antibiotics before and it was gone and it came back again. What can I do?

One more question, can 4th or 3rd gen anonymous test for STD? Can it detect STD?
Old 03-10-2015, 02:04 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i feel like burning feeling
It could be Herpes. See a doctor straight away.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 03-10-2015, 06:45 AM

Did u have protected sex?

if so then there is little to worry, 4th gen is pretty accurate after about a month so there is no need for you to do it every month, just do one after 4 weeks and another one after 3 months( if you the super worried type),
meanwhile you can post here if it helps you overcome your anxiety, you can also spend some time reading up on HIV and STDs.

no, the HIV test does not test for the other STDs.

Quote:
Hi,

I have done my 4th gen test after my 2 weeks exposure and it came out negative. But the doctor told me to come back after 3 months. What can I do to keep my anxiety down from waiting? Should I go for the anonymous test every month?

One more question, can 4th or 3rd gen anonymous test for STD? Can it detect STD?

Old 04-10-2015, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
Did u have protected sex?

if so then there is little to worry, 4th gen is pretty accurate after about a month so there is no need for you to do it every month, just do one after 4 weeks and another one after 3 months( if you the super worried type),
meanwhile you can post here if it helps you overcome your anxiety, you can also spend some time reading up on HIV and STDs.

no, the HIV test does not test for the other STDs.
Thx so much for ur answer. Yes I did something stupid when I was drunk and I gave oral to someone from overseas. And yes I did have protected sex with her.

I was thinking that I could get std or hiv from giving her oral. Online says there a a super low chance of getting it but it is not a zero chance. Didn't stick my tongue in her but just lick her cilt a few times only. Can I get anything from her?

Regarding the test, how sure is it for testing after 1 month? 100% sure? Or 99%
Old 04-10-2015, 07:24 AM

yea, you could get something nasty from oral sex.. sam has a sticky on it.. do read it.

from what i know, 4th gen test result after a month is about 95-98% accurate, some even put it at 99.xx per cent accurate. if you are worried do another one 3 months after exposure.

Quote:
Thx so much for ur answer. Yes I did something stupid when I was drunk and I gave oral to someone from overseas. And yes I did have protected sex with her.

I was thinking that I could get std or hiv from giving her oral. Online says there a a super low chance of getting it but it is not a zero chance. Didn't stick my tongue in her but just lick her cilt a few times only. Can I get anything from her?

Regarding the test, how sure is it for testing after 1 month? 100% sure? Or 99%

Old 06-10-2015, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

hi bro, any good doctor recommend for herpes? my fren kena oso what's the cost like?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1