The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 29-04-2012, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrieGzEters View Post
Dun worry la bro eagles, alot of ppl including myself have kenna from the phantom zapper. As u mention the whole purpose is to share infos, so just keep em coming in, your points will surely goes up
haha not worried really. We don't get a free bonk or anything for having a lot of points!!

But if you are offering, I will take 9 from you
Old 29-04-2012, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 21
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

Time for my double whammy FRs!

Catherine H14R13

Appearance: 6 (mature milf)
boobs: 6 (A Cup or maybe a small B cup, is there such a thing?)
body: 7 (abit of fats but still got the curve)
bbbj: 7 (just the way I liike it, kinda sensual)
AR: NIL
FJ: 7 (accommodating to any positions)
attitude: 8 (Able to strike a conversation well)
RTF: Surely, but not first choice

Been eyeing Catherine for quite sometime but reluatant to try due to lack of FR. I think some bros recently just wrote about her and I just go ahead and try it myself. After entering her room and paying up, we strip all our clothes and she proceed to wash up for me. My first impression of her is she seems the quiet quiet type but i was wrong. Anw, back to action, lie down on the bed and she start her catbath, spending about 5-10mins on my nipples before proceeding down to give a sensual bj. As i was rushing for time, for the FJ, I ask her for doggie position and ram her hard from behind (I cum fastest in this position) and shoot into the condom. After a quick washup, I left the room. Catherine is worth the RTF in the cat30 aparts from H14R3.

R7H11 Carol

Appearance: 7 (she looks cute from certain angle)
boobs: C i think?
body: 6 (some fats la but who cares)
bj: 6 (its just putting it inside her mouth and suck, lick the cockhead occassionally)
AR: NIL
FJ: 7 (accommodating to any positions)
attitude: 7 (she got a very dao face haha, but actually not really la, quite friendly)
RTF: Likely but would try other cat50 ones first.

My initial plan in H7 is to look for cookie but too bad there customer inside already. Walk pass R11 and saw carol but did not take. After awhile, went back to H7 for cookie, saw 2 uncles q-ing up and realise the only cookie I can eat would be OREO cookie. Was about to walk out form H7 and peep into R11 again and she was sweeping the floor and can see her boobs hanging, immediately open my mouth and ask 50 bucks? Went in and pay up, proceeding to wash up. Lie down on the bed and she begin to catbath me while her fingers start to stroke my cock and ticking my balls. Proceed to cap and begin bj while I fondle her breast. ( Bro Bonkning, I dun have the sexy dance treatment lei, u RTF her alot of time liao is it? hahaha, I jealous ). For the FJ, started off with missionary follow by cowgirl (I enjoy seeing her boobies bouncing) and lastly doggie. Very accomodative when come to FJ. Will return to RTF but not so soon til I try cookie.
Old 30-04-2012, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold

Hi bRo GrieGzEters,
Catherine got do bbbj meh???
Old 30-04-2012, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 21
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
Hi bRo GrieGzEters,
Nope, no bbbj involve. Everything is with caps on.
Old 30-04-2012, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Whoa Bro! Fantastic!

I am really glad to see and read your daily posts plus now your "double whammy FRs!".

Another super senior on the rise!

Go get them Bro!

Happy week ahead to all Bros. Tomorrow is Labour Day holiday, sure PT will be crowded. Please exercise caution since it is a payday some more.

Cheers.

Quote:
Time for my double whammy FRs!

Catherine H14R13.....

R7H11 Carol.....
Old 30-04-2012, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

H14R13 Catherine is PT trained and as far as I know also, no BBBJ. But I am disappointed with H07R11 Carol because for CAT50 she has downgraded from BBBJ to BJ.

When I used to RTF her she was all out to give: AR, BBBJ, Frenching, and 69. In one or our sessions that I ran into "engine trouble" she left me for dead and didn't even try to help and "revive" me, so from that day on I have ceased to RTF her. And now this? No BBBJ? The more I will not RTF.

CAT50 with no BBBJ that I RTF is an exception for me if the WL has good attitude. Example H10R10 Katty (retired) and H16R15 Amy (MIA).

FYI only.

Cheers.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
Hi bRo GrieGzEters,
Nope, no bbbj involve. Everything is with caps on.
Old 30-04-2012, 08:39 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Catherine H14R13; R7H11 Carol

Quote:
.. double whammy FRs! .. Catherine H14R13 ..mature milf .. A Cup .. bbbj: 7 .. worth the RTF in the cat30 aparts from H14R3.

R7H11 Carol .... looks cute ..certain angle..boobs: C .. bj: 6 .. attitude: 7 .. very dao face .. actually not really la, quite friendly.. RTF: Likely....
Great FRs - Thanks. Needs more contributions (FR/ $$$) to make Petain more vibrant. Value worth Catherine H14R13 Cat 30 with BBBJ. H11R7 Carol is actually friendly and humble - feels she lose out to other WLs in look. Unable to upz U again. Wishing all a nice day. Cheers.
Old 30-04-2012, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 17
notti4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

My initial plan in H7 is to look for cookie but too bad there customer inside already. Walk pass R11 and saw carol but did not take. After awhile, went back to H7 for cookie, saw 2 uncles q-ing up and realise the only cookie I can eat would be OREO cookie.
============================================

Bro, am I the one inside the room cos once I am out, there are two uncles q-ing up. I was there about 2plus hahaha.....

Well, overall experience was quite good as she is accomodating and quite chatty. She told me about her experience working in Spa in MY and her regular customers in MY blah blah blah... she is not rushing for time even though the session is finished and can sit down TCSS with you.... Will RTF her again.
Old 30-04-2012, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=GrieGzEters;7160340]Time for my double whammy FRs!

Catherine H14R13

R7H11 Carol....

Awesome FR BroGrieGz
Old 30-04-2012, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:

R7H11 Carol

Was about to walk out form H7 and peep into R11 again and she was sweeping the floor and can see her boobs hanging, immediately open my mouth
For the FJ, started off with missionary follow by cowgirl (I enjoy seeing her boobies bouncing).Will return to RTF
her boobs nice hor ....hehe..see those papayas bouncing...wa lan...who can tahan!

knn, u make me gi-an, thinking of those swinging papayas....wa lan eh...
2nite cannot sleep liao.,
Old 30-04-2012, 06:41 PM
Samster

Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
her boobs nice hor ....hehe..see those papayas bouncing...wa lan...who can tahan!

knn, u make me gi-an, thinking of those swinging papayas....wa lan eh...
2nite cannot sleep liao.,
Haha I understand this feeling when the imagination gets going. Yesterday I started thinking of Jolene's bottom. Nice and fair. Ummmmmm......Had to force myself not to think about her when going to sleep and my mind started wondering haha
Old 30-04-2012, 09:16 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
carol h7r11

jialat ah u, jolen won't be back so soon leh, at least another 2-3 weeks cannot sleep

hmmm...maybe Dr cookie can help ur insommia...i think the way her butt works -closest to jo, but got tak ko yok por...if u dun mind..keke..

i lucky, carol still around to feed me papaya...hehe
Old 30-04-2012, 09:22 PM
Samster

Re: carol h7r11

Quote:
jialat ah u, jolen won't be back so soon leh, at least another 2-3 weeks cannot sleep

hmmm...maybe Dr cookie can help ur insommia...i think her butt closest to jo, but got tak ko yok por...if u dun mind..keke..

i lucky, carol still around to feed me papaya...hehe
Cookies always good...from any position. Yes, can 'settle" for Cookies Or head to GL...
Old 30-04-2012, 09:24 PM
Samster

waa, u ride bmw in gl ah?
Old 30-04-2012, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
waa, u ride bmw in gl ah?
No...GL I go "China".... Malaysian in GL I still see Mikione and Lily.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1