The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17968 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
FT : Newcastle Utd 1 - 0 Man U

Expected loss. A largely boring match with the Magpies on top in every department.

Referee tried to help by not giving a penalty for AWB handball and a 9 minute stoppage time.

Antony did got the ball into the net, but slow poke Maguire makes the goal offside.
Hmm, defence played ok but midfield and forwards were non-existent..
Trashford is in bad form - seems like no interest to perform especially since he was played on the right to make way for the only player who was shining - Garnacho.

Seems ETH now has gripes on Varane - choosing Luke Shaw in middle of defence instead...

There is an ongoing rumour that ETH is doing the Glacer's bidding to get rid of the old highest wage earners.

Ronaldo - gone
DG - gone
Sancho -going?
Varane - going?
Casemiro - ???

https://youtube.com/shorts/oyl-1hyDb...jyVrgdR7rVt5TX
Old 03-12-2023, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post

There is an ongoing rumour that ETH is doing the Glacer's bidding to get rid of the old highest wage earners.

Ronaldo - gone
DG - gone
Sancho -going?
Varane - going?
Casemiro - ???
Need to go if they are not performing.

Should flush out Trashford, Antony, Martial, Mount, Onana,.....etc....the list goes on

And finally himself.

I see the match last night and bald head is clueless on guiding Man U the correct way. All he does now is sit there like a grumpy old man shaking his head.

As I mentioned before, he had lost the dressing room.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 04-12-2023, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 358 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4323 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Need to go if they are not performing.

Should flush out Trashford, Antony, Martial, Mount, Onana,.....etc....the list goes on

And finally himself.

I see the match last night and bald head is clueless on guiding Man U the correct way. All he does now is sit there like a grumpy old man shaking his head.

As I mentioned before, he had lost the dressing room.
really need to drop rashford, his poor form has gone on for too long and yet ETH keeps selecting him, pellistri should start as AMR as currently he is best option

by now, ETH must realise his system doesn't work against teams in the top half of the table, its time to tweak his tactics against specific opponents. after interviews of saying that the team started well but then didn't stick to game plan, its getting lame liao c'mon

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 05-12-2023, 06:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man Utd v Chelsea x-x 1-2

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Old 05-12-2023, 06:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 753 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man Utd v Chelsea

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 05-12-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
really need to drop rashford, his poor form has gone on for too long and yet ETH keeps selecting him, pellistri should start as AMR as currently he is best option

by now, ETH must realise his system doesn't work against teams in the top half of the table, its time to tweak his tactics against specific opponents. after interviews of saying that the team started well but then didn't stick to game plan, its getting lame liao c'mon
Baldy's problem is he still wants the players to fit into HIS system, and not play the players where they are the best fit.

Also , they keep handing out massive contracts and that makes it difficult to both motivate players and also move them on if they are not very good.

Look at this list and look where the currently well performing players are down in the list..

2023 Active Roster     
PLAYER (31)POS.AGE ANNUAL SALARYWEEKLY SALARY
Carlos CasimiroM31 £18,200,000£350,000
Raphael VaraneD30 £17,680,000£340,000
Marcus RashfordF26 £15,600,000£300,000
Anthony MartialF27 £13,000,000£250,000
Mason MountM24 £13,000,000£250,000
Jadon SanchoF23 £13,000,000£250,000
Bruno FernandesM29 £12,480,000£240,000
Antony dos SantoF23 £10,400,000£200,000
Harry MaguireD30 £9,875,000£189,904
Christian EriksenM31 £7,800,000£150,000
Luke ShawD28 £7,800,000£150,000
Victor LindelofD29 £6,240,000£120,000
Lisandro MartínezD25 £6,240,000£120,000
André OnanaGK27 £6,240,000£120,000
Donny van de BeekM26 £6,240,000£120,000
Aaron Wan-BissakaD26 £4,680,000£90,000
Diogo DalotD24 £4,420,000£85,000
Rasmus HøjlundF20 £4,420,000£85,000
Tyrell MalaciaD24 £3,900,000£75,000
Sofyan Amrabat M27 £3,380,000£65,000
Jonny EvansD35 £3,120,000£60,000
Scott McTominayM26 £3,120,000£60,000
Sergio Reguilón D26 £2,756,000£53,000
Alejandro GarnachoF19 £2,600,000£50,000
Tom HeatonGK37 £2,340,000£45,000
Altay BayindirGK25 £1,820,000£35,000
Amad DialloF21 £1,500,000£28,846
Facundo PellistriF21 £1,040,000£20,000
Kobbie MainooM18 £520,000£10,000
Hannibal MejbriM20 £260,000£5,000
Old 05-12-2023, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Man Utd v Chelsea

I am sitting on the fence for this.

I say 3-3

My Daily Star column
Old 05-12-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post

I say 3-3
Leaky defence but both side not high scoring team… I will go for 2-2 😂

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 05-12-2023, 05:19 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Look at this list and look where the currently well performing players are down in the list..
What a disgraceful table of data!!

Get fat celery but don't want to kick serious.

On another note,....didn't know can do table of contents here.
I thought that was a picture.
Well Done!!

Old 05-12-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Chelsea might snatch a last minute winner.

It is another 4 am match. 4.15 am to be exact.

Old 05-12-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Man Utd v Chelsea x-x 1-2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Man Utd v Chelsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post

I say 3-3
Quote:
Quote:
Chelsea might snatch a last minute winner.

It is another 4 am match. 4.15 am to be exact.
Lawro's prediction still to come in...all other indications r either for a draw or a Chelski win ...pity baldy, as a clueless manager, need to prepare himself for punishment again as they slide down the table once again..sigh...he is really out of his depth like Ole b4 him...time for him to go voluntarily to save himself from further misery...all his current misery started the day he fired DDG n brought in a new group of underperforming players bought at exorbitant prices

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 05-12-2023, 06:39 PM
Samster

Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Lawro's prediction still to come in...all other indications r either for a draw or a Chelski win ...pity baldy, as a clueless manager, need to prepare himself for punishment again as they slide down the table once again..sigh...he is really out of his depth like Ole b4 him...time for him to go voluntarily to save himself from further misery...all his current misery started the day he fired DDG n brought in a new group of underperforming players bought at exorbitant prices
Correct looks at the players he brought in this season

Onana- supposed to be replacement for DDG… so call new generation type of keeper can play from the back… in the end can’t even make a decent save

Mount - with or without him does it make any diff in this current team?

Hojlund - don’t tell me he score goals in the CL cos we are still going to get dump out soon… and in the league itself 0 goals… he should be closer to 10 million I really haven’t been impressed by him yet

Finally I think it time to drop rashford…. This guy is not performing why do u give him game after game?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 05-12-2023, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
What a disgraceful table of data!!

Get fat celery but don't want to kick serious.

On another note,....didn't know can do table of contents here.
I thought that was a picture.
Well Done!!
Bro lacoruna,
to create a table, use the third last icon .
When you click it, it creates a table.
Then paste data from spreadsheet into it.

But really sad, earning more than a million in a month and only wanna party!
In most countries, people will be willing to die to earn that much money eg in India or Philippines, people sell their kidneys for less..

Cheers
Old 05-12-2023, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Baldy's problem is he still wants the players to fit into HIS system, and not play the players where they are the best fit.

Also , they keep handing out massive contracts and that makes it difficult to both motivate players and also move them on if they are not very good.

2023 Active Roster     
PLAYER (31)POS.AGE ANNUAL SALARYWEEKLY SALARY
Carlos CasimiroM31 £18,200,000£350,000
Raphael VaraneD30 £17,680,000£340,000
Marcus RashfordF26 £15,600,000£300,000
Anthony MartialF27 £13,000,000£250,000
Mason MountM24 £13,000,000£250,000
Jadon SanchoF23 £13,000,000£250,000
Bruno FernandesM29 £12,480,000£240,000
Antony dos SantoF23 £10,400,000£200,000
Harry MaguireD30 £9,875,000£189,904
Christian EriksenM31 £7,800,000£150,000
Luke ShawD28 £7,800,000£150,000
Victor LindelofD29 £6,240,000£120,000
Lisandro MartínezD25 £6,240,000£120,000
André OnanaGK27 £6,240,000£120,000
Donny van de BeekM26 £6,240,000£120,000
Aaron Wan-BissakaD26 £4,680,000£90,000
Diogo DalotD24 £4,420,000£85,000
Rasmus HøjlundF20 £4,420,000£85,000
Tyrell MalaciaD24 £3,900,000£75,000
Sofyan Amrabat M27 £3,380,000£65,000
Jonny EvansD35 £3,120,000£60,000
Scott McTominayM26 £3,120,000£60,000
Sergio Reguilón D26 £2,756,000£53,000
Alejandro GarnachoF19 £2,600,000£50,000
Tom HeatonGK37 £2,340,000£45,000
Altay BayindirGK25 £1,820,000£35,000
Amad DialloF21 £1,500,000£28,846
Facundo PellistriF21 £1,040,000£20,000
Kobbie MainooM18 £520,000£10,000
Hannibal MejbriM20 £260,000£5,000
How Is marital sancho and mount getting paid more than our captain?

And Garancho one of the least paid players in the squad?

The one who offer them contract should be sack immediately

Old 06-12-2023, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Correct looks at the players he brought in this season

Onana- supposed to be replacement for DDG… so call new generation type of keeper can play from the back… in the end can’t even make a decent save

Mount - with or without him does it make any diff in this current team?

Hojlund - don’t tell me he score goals in the CL cos we are still going to get dump out soon… and in the league itself 0 goals… he should be closer to 10 million I really haven’t been impressed by him yet

Finally I think it time to drop rashford…. This guy is not performing why do u give him game after game?
You left out Antony. A distinct one trick pony whom the greatest strength is playing spinning top with the ball. Should consider joining a circus troupe.
Furthermore, he was a panic buy. Ajax was the biggest winner with that exorbitant transfer fee.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1