The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 05-05-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
qwertified101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for JULE from Royal Xscorts (this was a RTF visit)
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=933627

Looks: 10/10, she's really pretty. partly one of the reason why I RTF

Boobs: 8/10, had B-cup tits so bros looking for big melons, she's not the one to go for

French: 10/10 first visit already her kisses were passionate, did not expect her to be better during the 2nd visit! guess the connection was better

BBBJ: 10/10 really knows her way around the pole

FJ: 10/10 enjoyed her moans and kisses in between

GFE 10/10 her GFE is really off the scale. I don't think I will ever find someone else with a better GFE than her, somehow we could just connect well another reason why I RTF

RTF: Thinking about it, not sure when she's gonna leave but the temptations are strong! Special shoutout to Bro Royal, his stable is really solid!
Old 05-05-2023, 05:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
sunny909 is Cool - loads of Potential

Voka from Lust365

Knock door, door open, wow so pretty lady. Wearing thin nightie + panties only to greet at the door, see liao insta-hard. Go room, told her that I showered already but responded with "shower with me!!". wah strip and follow her go shower. sop shower but her hands so magical, had so much feeling while washing lil bro and the family jewels, went hard str8 away. lazy to type out the rest so here goes:

Looks: Pretty lady, WYSIWYG
Body: Slim and busty, not too tanned, nicely enhanced Ds.
BBBJ: Had better, like to use tongue + hj combo too
Titty fuck: Wah sensational. first time I actually felt good during tit fuck
Catbath: Wah the way she like my nips, sibei turn on. As if licking McD ice cream cone + sound effect
Pussy: Tight tight. Could look at it all day
FJ: Accommodating, lotsa stereo. Ass enough cushion.

(Kc is strong with this one, don't bother trying). because of that it's easy to talk to her and won't feel bored around her. Throughout the session did not check her phone at all until the end, great attitude.
Old 05-05-2023, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 2
farticus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfarticus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Kim from 99Babe
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=934080

OKT: Responsive and good to deal with. Helpful bro. Outcall process was smooth and hassle free.

Looks: 8/10. Close to photos but with Thai tan. Cute face.

Body: 8/10. Fake C size but soft. Curvy in the right places. Nice butt to grab.

BBBJ: 9/10. Slow and sensual with buildup. Paid good attention to how I responded.

FJ: 10/10. Transitioned to different positions well when something more needed. Worked hard to please.

GFE: 10/10. Great to talk with and happy to lay and relax together.

RTF: Looking to try others atm. Nothing against Kim.
Old 05-05-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ssythunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ginny > Gentlemen24

Face : Looks similar to the most left picture. Saw her W/o make up but still looks fresh & not bad looking.

Boobs : natural D cup.Soft to touch and fondle

Body : Consider slim kind.Overall quite sexy bosdy with big meaty ass.

Frenching : No problem with her but not for too long kind.

Fingering/Painting : Shaven pussy but hair coming out. She is quite sensitive.So no fingering.

BBBJ : Quite good skill.Will moan seductively while blowing you.
Wanted to make me CIM. But told her first shot i wanted it while i fuck her.

2nd shot just lye down and let her blow till i cum in her mouth.SONG!

FJ : Did 1 shot.Cowgirl then follow by my favorite missionary..

Nice friendly good looking girl.
Can speaks English.
Accommodating to your request.
Old 05-05-2023, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 4
CzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just had another wonderful session with this gem wont be writing another FR for her can just relate to my previous FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarRun View Post

Fr for Fei fei

look 8.5/10 Cute looking FL her looks grew on me thru out the session

body 8.5/10 Petite fair gal with smooth skin naturel B sized boobs with cute nipples to suck and fondle with

bbbj 10/10 Started when we went in shower went down straight to start licking and blow with good suction with marvellous tongue work.

pussy 9/10 She was shaved and easily wet after u play abit.

fj 9/10 She took the initiative to F me instead of allowing me to do the work. willing to be any position you want her to be in i think she enjoyed the session more than me. she clean and licked me like a pro .

GFE is her strong point, genuinely feels like a girlfriend she Will hug & kiss during the break communitation was alright as her english was still okay didnt need to use much of the translator .
Old 05-05-2023, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1524 / Power: 15
slickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant future

https://ibb.co/3MZrCqH

Jisoo from Naravee

Late 20s
With braces
Gfe 100% very friendly and accomodating
Able to speak a little bit of english. No comms issues.

Solid perky ass
Small frame. Requested tonfuck her in bikini ahe obliged. Attached is her ass in bikini.

Location is appartment
Good thing its shard toilet. Walked to the toilet naked with my dick hard theother 2 fls saw and giggled. Enjoy looks pretty too. One of the best budget bonk
Old 05-05-2023, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Kitty from Lust365

Looks: 7.5/10 Can tell at first glance its the same girl from the photo.
Normal tanned skin

Body: 7.5/10 Not skinny like can see bone, but not yet meaty with spare
tyre. Kind of in between - just nice for me

GFE: 10/10 Really feel like im with my girlfriend.
Very genuine lady and authentic, not fake personality
and not trying super hard to please, just comes naturally

Frenching: 10/10 Again, super gfe feel. Kind of shy, inexperienced...

BBBJ: Didnt opt for it. I prefer to give than receive...
She gets wet pretty easily. Shaved clean so nice to eat out. no smell

FJ: 10/10 she rode me in a few position till she came, then i bonk her in multiple positions
and she let me finish anywhere i want. Came all over her body and ended the FJ
a tired but happy man. Girl also tired till need to rest before showering

Overall: Kitty is definitely a gem from Lust365. No commercial feel like when you go to soapies in BKK.
Please treat her well bros and she will definitely return the favour
She didn't have makeup on when i went, but i prefer that as well
OKT also very responsive and replies promptly. Plus point for that

ps: I took the 90mins session and it was super worth! Not a time watcher.
One of the better bonks i have had in Singapore in a long while.
She tells me she is going back next weekend. Definitely RTF if got time before that!
Old 05-05-2023, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 11
jc2626 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Review for Riri (MFU)

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?p=22193157

Want to give a shoutout to the OKT. Had told him my needs and his recommendation was spot on. Appreciated the fact that he also made the effort to match my timing.

Riri is really pretty. Confirm won't reject. Very similar to pic minus the fair skin. She's experienced in this line. Best part was when my little bro standing due to the attention she paid to it, she commented "So big..." (not showing off here) and when that is followed by "I like...". You know you are in for a good time.

Started off with cowgirl then reverse cowgirl. Wanted to try a few other positions but she was so good that she squeezed out my shot before I had a chance to change position.

All in all, a great session. Two thumbs up to the girl and to the okt.

Highly recommend both. Sharing with fellow bros out there.

Keep safe bros and happy bonking!
Old 05-05-2023, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
sleepyvirus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a go with Lust365. Bro recommended me June. Place was somewhat central, good deal, 2 shots. Pic same as real life.

All in all, body was athletic, perky big tits but hard nipples. Very tight, with soft, natural moans. Every bit the slut, and her clit was damn hard.

Pros: Awesome run, accurate pic, tight and slutty
RTF: Yes, okt was very accommodative.

Total rating 8/10
Old 05-05-2023, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Joecim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Session with June from Lust

https://sammythe.guru/showthr...highlight=june

Dmg: 120/45/1

Looks: 9 discount very little. Pretty looks
Body: 9 curvy. Love her hips and small waisy
Boobs: 10 D cup
Bbbj: 8.5 slurpy suctions. Wild wild wet
Fj: 8.5 very pleasant skills. She did everything I wanted and submitted to me

Rtf: yes

Note: those who has christian grey feels she is your anastasia
Old 05-05-2023, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

Orange (Galaxy)

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=935294

Looks :6/10, cheerful gal, thai-tan
Boobs: Enhance
Body: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10, no teeth feel
French: Yes
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 8/10

RTF material.
Old 05-05-2023, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
harryfatter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Bee from CandyClub

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.ph...&highlight=bee

Got a good workout with Bee that thoroughly sextisfied my needs. A great start to a weekend.

Looks & Figure :
About 90% like photo. Slim and curvy. B cup boobs, quite a handful and i love it.

BBBJ :
Of reasonable standard. Rod already stiff so didn't need much more encouragement. She did it like a pro. Solid solid one.

FJ :
She didn't need KY, natural juice already flowing out. Took her in missionary, doggie, speedbump, sideways doggie, and back to missionary to finish off. Basically most of the position all tried liao. She is also very accommodating.

Quite genuine girly moans and expressions from her, and she was sopping wet down there when i turned her round to finish off.

GFE :
Her english is ok for simple comms. After our bonk, she just kneel on the bed beside me while i rested a couple of minutes before going for shower.

RTF : Yes, will be back for more bonk with her, and with no extras, the price is attractive and worth every $ spent.
Old 05-05-2023, 09:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
newyorkbtches is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Review for Sunny - Lust

https://sammythe.guru/showthr...ighlight=sunny

Looks: 9 attractive. Pretty, not a bait
Body: 9 curvy, a bit meat. My type
Boobs: 8.5 perky. Not too big areola and small nips
Pussy: very wet
Bbbj: 9 solid suctions
Fj: 9 horny babe. No complaints just do it kind

Gfe:9 high connection
Old 05-05-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 2
Ghostknie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for MONA from BLACKPINK

150/90/2 (PROMO) 5th May 2023 12pm

Discovered a hidden gem in Blackpink's stable today which made up for less than average session yest.

The door was opened by a lady who was eager and excited to serve. Appearance matched the photos exactly with no change in skin tone and figure that her red tight fitting nightie revealed. Voluptuous with au natural tits. Voila.

Ice was easily broken as she likes to talk and is a well seasoned FL and ML. She spent 5 years in Korea and 3 years in Dubai. So there was no issue in communication.

Stripped and went to shower. SOP shower at first but ended with a cat bath and a brief display of her awesome blow job skills.

Session started with my feet receiving a boobs massage and toes getting sensually sucked by her. She took her time and licked all the way up from my toes to my neck while my hands roamed her hour glass body.

French kisses were amazing with her soft and luscious lips.

Her blowjob was deep and wet, and she alternated with rythm and pace which made my bro hard in matter of seconds.

Suddenly, she took the KY and applied it to her pussy. But, from my brief touches, her pussy was already wet. Then, came the surprise. She teased my raw dick by grinding her pussy against it. At times, almost going in. She even leaned back and wrapped my dick in between her legs whilst going up and down.

Caps on and went through various positions before ending the shot with a glorious view of her meaty ass in doggy. She even did a unique Dubai style position. Visit her to find out haha.

After the first shot, she offered to give me massage and I gladly accepted. I thought it was gonna be a normal massage. But even here, she surprised me by playing the role of a chiropractor and cracked both my neck and back. Bloody shiok and professional. I think her massage should have been charged separately.

Soon, second shot started with her amazing blow job skills which involved tongue twisting as well. This time round, tried missionary whilst frenching her sweet and rosy lips. While in cowgirl, I didn't spare her tits as well as I sucked on them like a baby. But, soon became tired and ended with CIM.

Overall, it was an amazing session filled with pleasure, passion and humour.

She said while working in Korea, the dicks were small to the point that she had to hold on to the condom haha.

Note: Be gentle with her and you shall receive much more. Remember to smell good and bring her food to score some brownie points.

Last edited by Ghostknie; 06-05-2023 at 06:35 AM.
Old 05-05-2023, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Idunolar99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quick FR for Vivi, Models4U

Location: Clean room, single beds, big towels, no complaints from me.

OKT: Never used them before but the whole process was solid.

Looks: Vivi is about 25. she is very pretty and sexy when she smilesHer skin is typical Thai or (Laotian) tan which is my type 10/10

Body: Exactly my type, not fat. She have back tattoos and one on her left chest. 10/10

BBBJ: Outstanding, just absolutely excellent, 10/10. Deep throat, licking it up and down, swirling her tongue around the head. She also was happy to keep blowing until I told her to stop. The BBBJ was absolutely quality programing and one of the highlights of the show.

FJ: 9/10.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1