The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 09-04-2024, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 13
elune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

I know a 60 yo gilf at work but not sure how to lead her on. Any advice?
Old 09-04-2024, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
kokeblues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by elune View Post
What are your conversations about usually? Work or personal? If talk about personal stuff try to shift to topics to understand how's her relationship with her husband. If she starts complaining this and that then got some chance. Listen to her but no need offer so much advice. Sometimes they just need someone to listen and bitch about whatever. If she agrees to go out for drinks after work even better. Maintain some eye contact to seduce her abit during your convos. When you feel the time is right, try to go in for a soft kiss.

But really everyone's situation is different, some people not comfortable with pda so the above approach might not work, but doesn't mean she's not interested.
Old 09-04-2024, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 7
Informergy is one of the Best!Informergy is one of the Best!Informergy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elune View Post
Just approach her and ask her if she wanna have a good time lol
Old 09-04-2024, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1917 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokeblues View Post
What are your conversations about usually? Work or personal? If talk about personal stuff try to shift to topics to understand how's her relationship with her husband. If she starts complaining this and that then got some chance. Listen to her but no need offer so much advice. Sometimes they just need someone to listen and bitch about whatever. If she agrees to go out for drinks after work even better. Maintain some eye contact to seduce her abit during your convos. When you feel the time is right, try to go in for a soft kiss.

But really everyone's situation is different, some people not comfortable with pda so the above approach might not work, but doesn't mean she's not interested.
At 60 if she say they still lovey dovey then you know either she's bullshitting or you going to strike toto
Old 10-04-2024, 06:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 15
NoobBeAr is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNoobBeAr is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokeblues View Post
Totally agree with you bro, damn shiok to fuck other people wife. My yet to accomplish aim is to fuck a wife on their marital bed with their wedding photo in sight, then either shoot my warm cum right into her cheating pussy or on her wedding ring. I have fucked a few people wives in the past (most are in hotel rooms) and now thinking of "making a comeback" to achieve the unaccomplished aim. Looking forward to you taking down your current target and hear your story.
Reminded me of my ex-fb back 4 years ago, married no kids, damn fucking horny, met thru online website, always wento to her place to fuck her real good when her husband went out for work... She always wanna be on top and always be my cum dump, never let me shoot outside, was a great experience, too bad she's toxic apart from the awesome sex. Had to let her go... but till today i miss that slut ahahaha
Old 10-04-2024, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
dcsch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobBeAr View Post
Reminded me of my ex-fb back 4 years ago, married no kids, damn fucking horny, met thru online website, always wento to her place to fuck her real good when her husband went out for work... She always wanna be on top and always be my cum dump, never let me shoot outside, was a great experience, too bad she's toxic apart from the awesome sex. Had to let her go... but till today i miss that slut ahahaha
Haha, can pm contact? I can fulfill her
Old 10-04-2024, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
xdestinyfate is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxdestinyfate is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxdestinyfate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdestinyfate View Post
Luck is with me brought my nieces for swim class as my brother is busy. Always heard about how good the swim teacher brought laughter and fun to my kids and was very very looking forward to it but turned out, it was a baby elephant!! Though she was plus size but her smile and bubbly character caught me during the class..

After the swim class, brought them back up for a shower and finally I can go out of the condo for a puff walked past the pool and was surprise that she’s swimming there.

Don’t dare to approach her as it’s my niece swim teacher after all but her bubbly character did caught my attention for at least a while. Initiated to bring them for more of their classes for the next few weeks and some more through my observation and stalking. She’s married and driving a Mercedes!! OMG…

A lot of things going through my mind and I was really attracted to her smile and bubbly character so no harm being a friend, having a bubbly friend around you brings so much laughter yeah.

Went up to thank her for the lesson she taught and commented how professional she was. Always ending the lesson 10-15mins later to ensure the kids mastered it.

Long story short, took her contact from my brother on pretext of recommending her to my friend.

Texted her and chatted like normal friends, showed her care and concern as times goes by can feel she is not those will eat outside one.

Will jio her go dinner and talk. Slowly after few months, ask her not to drive for meals as I will pick her up. Went to dinner then suggested to drink. Chill and chat about life. Suggested going to my condo pool to chill and drink then slowly bring her to my bed after she was tipsy. Mix wine and champagne at the pool after drinking some shots at the dinner

Damn!! She was really really wet and was really a moaner!!! Cuddle her after the deed and she was so guilty and apologetic. Told her it was a one off and we should continue as a bff. She agreed.

Took me like 7months to bed her after countless of meet up and drinking session to gain her trust but honestly was not my intention. Just hit the spot for both of us.

I still do miss her as I enjoy the talks we had

So sorry I missed up on the part after she was tipsy.

Initially was just drinking and talking about life, watching some Netflix show.
After drinking for an hour plus, I went to the toilet and after toilet saw her still sitting and watching show at the sofa so proceeded with a massage on her neck and back, she was shocked and awkward but assured it was nothing more than that. So was just massaging her back and shoulder for awhile. Things led to another and somehow no much memory how I convinced her to lie down on the sofa and I gave her a massage.

Just some serious massage and I accidentally brushed her lower back and she said was ticklish and keep laughing. I continued my massage and went to the toilet after that to washed my hands.

Came back to the sofa and we talked about life again. Ask if she smokes and she says social smoker thus jio her to my balcony to smoke. While smoking, her hubby called and she says that she is at her friend place chilling, her husband then proceeded to ask her to come back early and he’s heading to bed. I was shocked when her husband said that and proceeded to ask her about it, her husband has trust in her and she said that isn’t we just chilling and drinking. Don’t anyhow think ah. Hahaha

After smoking, continue to drink and somehow I manage to get her to the bed. Cuddled her and gave her some light strokes of soft touch on her arm. Could feel that she really loves it, slowly and slowly I don’t know what happened to me and I turn her head and give her a kiss on the forehead and commented that her chubby fats is so nice to hug. Hahahahahaha.

Continue cuddling and somehow I felt her falling asleep in my arms. I left the bed and cover the blanket for her and went to smoke again. Was trying to wake myself up and not to do anything to her.

After shower, I went to take a cold shower and proceed to cuddle her again. This time I couldn’t take it anymore and I tried my luck by giving some soft kiss on her neck , she fidgeted and I was so scare. I patted her and somehow I turn her around and give her another kiss on the mouth and cheeks.

One thing led to another and when I realised what was happening. My hands was playing with her boobs and she’s really sensitive. She tried pushing me away but I kiss her harder and exert more force so that I can counter her push.

After awhile she turned soft and kept on with her soft moans, I was so aroused. I went down to touched her and she’s soaking wet. Proceeded to take off my shirt and my pants. Tried taking off her undies and she resisted again. I gave her some kiss and she gave in again.

Wow a clean shaved pussy obviously as she’s a swimming coach. I have no time to waste as I was afraid she might back out. Proceeded to insert my dick in missionary and she was moaning so loud. Omg. I continue missionary and flipped over to doggie and damn her moaning was getting louder and I can felt her cumming. I bang her doggie for like a good 10 mins in doggie and cum on her back.

Thinking of her moan while i type this is getting me so hard now. Damn. Totally miss her.

For bro who have pm-ed me on her contact. I really don’t know if I should share cause she is really not that sort who anyhow and it is really a one time off thingy as maybe I make her felt really good and clicked.

Maybe you guys can pm me on how you want to approach her without making her suspicious but you all really really need a lot of effort and investment as in spend time on chatting and meeting up. I am sure she is worth the effort and it is up to you to continue the FWB relationship with her.
Old 10-04-2024, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 10
all4fun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

After drinking for an hour plus, I went to the toilet and after toilet saw her still sitting and watching show at the sofa so proceeded with a massage on her neck and back, she was shocked and awkward but assured it was nothing more than that. So was just massaging her back and shoulder for awhile. Things led to another and somehow no much memory how I convinced her to lie down on the sofa and I gave her a massage.

Just some serious massage and I accidentally brushed her lower back and she said was ticklish and keep laughing. I continued my massage and went to the toilet after that to washed my hands.

Came back to the sofa and we talked about life again. Ask if she smokes and she says social smoker thus jio her to my balcony to smoke. While smoking, her hubby called and she says that she is at her friend place chilling, her husband then proceeded to ask her to come back early and he’s heading to bed. I was shocked when her husband said that and proceeded to ask her about it, her husband has trust in her and she said that isn’t we just chilling and drinking. Don’t anyhow think ah. Hahaha

After smoking, continue to drink and somehow I manage to get her to the bed. Cuddled her and gave her some light strokes of soft touch on her arm. Could feel that she really loves it, slowly and slowly I don’t know what happened to me and I turn her head and give her a kiss on the forehead and commented that her chubby fats is so nice to hug. Hahahahahaha.

Continue cuddling and somehow I felt her falling asleep in my arms. I left the bed and cover the blanket for her and went to smoke again. Was trying to wake myself up and not to do anything to her.

After shower, I went to take a cold shower and proceed to cuddle her again. This time I couldn’t take it anymore and I tried my luck by giving some soft kiss on her neck , she fidgeted and I was so scare. I patted her and somehow I turn her around and give her another kiss on the mouth and cheeks.

One thing led to another and when I realised what was happening. My hands was playing with her boobs and she’s really sensitive. She tried pushing me away but I kiss her harder and exert more force so that I can counter her push.

After awhile she turned soft and kept on with her soft moans, I was so aroused. I went down to touched her and she’s soaking wet. Proceeded to take off my shirt and my pants. Tried taking off her undies and she resisted again. I gave her some kiss and she gave in again.

Wow a clean shaved pussy obviously as she’s a swimming coach. I have no time to waste as I was afraid she might back out. Proceeded to insert my dick in missionary and she was moaning so loud. Omg. I continue missionary and flipped over to doggie and damn her moaning was getting louder and I can felt her cumming. I bang her doggie for like a good 10 mins in doggie and cum on her back.

Thinking of her moan while i type this is getting me so hard now. Damn. Totally miss her.

For bro who have pm-ed me on her contact. I really don’t know if I should share cause she is really not that sort who anyhow and it is really a one time off thingy as maybe I make her felt really good and clicked.

Maybe you guys can pm me on how you want to approach her without making her suspicious but you all really really need a lot of effort and investment as in spend time on chatting and meeting up. I am sure she is worth the effort and it is up to you to continue the FWB relationship with her.
If it starts with a warm talk and relationship, it seems like there are no tricks, it always ends in a happy ending. because girl always use feelings. When we have had the opportunity to shake her feelings then it's easy to move on
You will get everything
Old 10-04-2024, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 15
NoobBeAr is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNoobBeAr is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsch View Post
Haha, can pm contact? I can fulfill her
sadly she blocked me everywhere already, though i dunnoe if she still using the same number lol... but shes just toxic ahahaha
Old 10-04-2024, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
HuangRongrong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro xdestinyfate.
Old 11-04-2024, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9490 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Nice approach
To all who upz my points. Thank you! I will return each and everyone of you in due time. All are welcome for exchange (no minimum power restrictions). Though bros. with higher power than mine will be given priority.
Old 11-04-2024, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 2
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by all4fun View Post
if the woman who starts first is alwaya will be more amazing
Agree bro. Her desire was so strong. Sometimes we meet in HDB street level carpark (cars and people can just go pass in front) at night to chat and she will get so horny she mount me raw! Not even want to wait to go multi storey carpark. Really siao horny
Old 11-04-2024, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10506 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For bro who have pm-ed me on her contact.
Camp here for fr ah..

IOU - JL,Twintowers,waikeekee,NorthEast,Honestcrook
Old 12-04-2024, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 7
PatJuz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPatJuz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsch View Post