The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2010, 05:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 18
ReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud of
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
Are you sure this is in L20 ? I don't think L20 has Cat50, unless this is a new house.

Or do you mean L18H36 ?
Bro, it's a new CAT 50 thai house along LOR 20. (L20H36)

http://sammythe.guru/legal-g...w-opening.html
Old 01-04-2010, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
vlnco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L20 H36 issit previously from L6 de Hse no maybe 50+ de???
Heard from pple they shifted but dunno to where..

Can any bro enlighten me??
Old 01-04-2010, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
entrust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReCaRo79 View Post
Bro, it's a new CAT 50 thai house along LOR 20. (L20H36)

http://sammythe.guru/legal-g...w-opening.html
Going to check it out later. Will provide feedback after confirmation.
Old 01-04-2010, 06:11 PM
Samster

sexybean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today go geylang early and many still not open, so no choice, and pass by Westerhout road, no number in mind, just thinking to walk walk see see. Then walk in to WH43, see a guy just came out and say good bye to the girl, she looks quite pretty, so i choose.

In the room start to ice breaking and she can speak very good English. very slim body and with pleasant look, she is quite playful also. happy that i made the right choice. the whole session is like fucking your own girl friend, very accommodating, and she really know how to please me. Fuck and have fun for quite long, notice that this house is not time watcher, i think i spent almost 40 mins ...haha

Money well spent, and walk out happy man ....

House: WH43
Girl no: 12
face: 8/10 very pleasant looking, i think should be prettiest in the house
body: petite small size slim 7/10
boob: A (not for boob lover)
GFE: 8/10 very chatty, speak good english
FJ: 8/10
RTF: yes, planning for the next trip soon
Old 02-04-2010, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by davepower View Post
Bro,L20H36..There is 1 Thai house wor...The design was Great,the boss sure spent alot of $$$ wor....
Cool ! Must check it out. Any busty girls you can recommend ?
Old 02-04-2010, 03:24 PM
Samster

entrust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by entrust View Post
Going to check it out later. Will provide feedback after confirmation.
Wah Power!

L20 H36 boss sure spend a fortune. Almost don't dare walk in. Luxurious design rooms with free Jacuzzi if you want to spend extra 30mins ($50).

Each room has special design with theme and fixtures to try special positions. I was totally blown off my mind. The girl I chose, speaks Mandarin better than some locals.

She give me the GF feel and extremely understanding and patience. Had a long tired day. So 2IC also no strength. Wasted 1 condom still cannot wake up. She spend a long time MJ for to wake up my 2IC but still sleeping. But I must say, she is damn good. Or maybe I enjoy too much subtly command 2IC not to wake up...hahaha...

Not satisfied, I go for extension. This time round, I wake up 2IC. Wow! She's tight and responsive too! Can feel her contraction strong. After all, she's only here for 1 month only. But I must say, her service, attitude, body, lips (top and bottom), boobs, breath and scent, all top the cat 50 that I've tried.

Her boobs are firm and "C" cup. Just looking at them brings the adrenaliine rush. She looks are slightly above average and has a very nice body scent.

Here are the facts:
WL number 88
Homebase : L20H36
boobs : Firm C-cup (Natural)
Tits : Nice small and just adequate
Body : 8/10
cat bath : 8/10
Height : 1.6m
Face : 8/10 sweet and cute
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 8/10
Body Scent : Nice
Breath : Nice smell (Don't think she smokes, smokers got bad breath including me)
Kissing : Allowed. Frenching depends on regular or not.
Public Hair : Clean Shaved (Good Hygiene)
Attitude : 10/10
Patience : 10/10
Language Spoken : Good Mandarin and a little English
RTF : No need think twice. If I can tahan everyday, I sure go.

Remarks :
Left that place with her smell still in my nose. I think my cloths also have. Its been a long time since I found a girl that I'm so happy with. ENJOY Guys!!!
Old 02-04-2010, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 15
davepower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydavepower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For Bro Peanut123....

G3 - cute girl. inside room abit shy with me. likes guys who are gentle with her
BBBJ: yes
FJ: 7/10

***G5 - Really exotic Thai look. with sexy eyes... and she speaks perfect ENGLISH! seriously. she has a degree in business and marketing. here only to work and get back her money she spent in Aust doing her degree and spent on rent + tuition. really poor thing... maybe thats why i take her often. try to get her target. also its really sexy the way she speaks to me in bed with her soft sexy voice in english... and real GFE. sigh. i think i like her too much. haha
BBBJ : 8/10
for me and some others i know can. some of my other friends/workmate try she say cannot. i guess depends on her. have to get on her good side.
FJ : 7.5/10
her Woman on top skill is very nice...
Boobs : around 36c (modified) but very nicely done. nice shape, not saggy and sensitive.

G7 - Chio Ah Lian face... if u guys like fierce face gal this is it.
BBBJ : 9/10
this one is her strong point! she love BJ and if u speak nicely to her... she
even give u nice BJ in shower after u finish fucking already...
standard SOP but she like if customer on top and do slowly. she enjoy more.
Boobs: around 32b size. small cute like... ur ex 16yr last time.. haha

***G8 - Very sweet face, big Shiny Anime cartoon eyes and gentle kind of gal.
BBBJ: 7.5/10
very nice... with her face doing it... 2 times nice! she may give u at first try with her. if not when u try her 2nd time then she give u
FJ: 8/10
Doggie is best with her.. and when she on top.. her boobs so nice to touch and big... natural also.
Boobs:9/10 38c/d
if u like BIG NATURAL boobs this one for u la. seriously...

G9 - Plump gal, teenish but plain looking.

G18 - Physique of an olympic weightlifter, don't know how she can be stated as small size. Face pleasant looking. Boobs looks big though probably due to the pushup bra. Hearsay service quite good but some bros over here say service no good.

G19 - Look like a Ladyboy with strong jaw... scare me at first. she was one of the last i tried to complete my 'collection' to try all girls.
BBBJ: 8/10
when she does it.. like to lick my cock alot up and down and very active doing it...
FJ: 9/10
OK this one i MUST SAY... UP TO U SAMSTERS! she give SKIN TO SKIN fucking if u want... after bbbj u just make her lie down and u can do her liao. my friends all keep going for her and do her like that. when it was my turn to try her i smile and kiss her neck and say its ok... i dont want her get pregnant and use my 'BLANK ATTACHEMENT (condom)" but actually i scared liao to do her raw... if my 3 friends all do her like that before.. surely lots of customers also can right... well up to u fellas. just telling u all first.
Boobs: 34c (modified = silicon)

G33 - this one.. hmm... very quiet. maybe dont like me cause she say i playboy try all her friends. haha
bbbj: yes for regulars
boobs: 36c

G36 - New gal. Lianish with highlighted blonde hairdo. Ok looking only.

G81 - She is the supposedly top and Exp gal but seriously i tried other gals the skill is about the same. try 5, 8 or 99. or even better still if u are the HERO type go take 19.
not bad. but no gfe like nomber 5 and 8 for me
she knows how to do some position i think its the squatting on top woman position... very skill and feeling when she do it slowly on me.

G88 - New gal. Average looking.

G89 - Not much impression. Donning an innocent girlish dress.

G99 - Cute, little bit soft bodied. sweet smile. likes to kiss and french with me
BBBJ: 8.5/10
FJ:8/10
she loves it when i am on top and do her slowly to start first... but her best skill is doggie style. she will move with u in rhythm and her moan very sexy to hear
boobs:34c
she loves to do breast fuck for u... and her skin very smooth and very fair. if u nice to her she nice to u too... This i copy out de.....Hope u like it.....
Old 02-04-2010, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sexfiend is Cool - loads of Potential

thanks Bro Davepower for the reports

But RAW is dangerous, i confirm + chop will skip that gal
Old 02-04-2010, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 17
CelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to behold

Good ur big head managed to rule over ur small head bro dave. want chiong, chiong safely. That 10-15mins song may give u a lifetime of pain and regrets.
Old 02-04-2010, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 22
DeViLzAgEnT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDeViLzAgEnT is a Helpful and Caring Samster

L18H14G138 @ 0245HR on 020410

It seems like I am having a bad start to the month of April ... After attending a wedding dinner with my family, I met up a fren to join his frens for some drinks ... However, the joint sux and we decided to end it early and head down to Lor 18 together ...

As usual, my fave haunt was having their long queues and all the gals there had at least 2 customers waiting in queue ... As it was getting late, we decided to walk around to check out our options ...

After a short walk down Lor 18 and along WH, my fren decided on a gal in one of the houses at WH ... I then decided to head back to L18H14 as G138 caught my eyes when we popped in earlier ... However, G138 was working when I got back there ... So i waited for her and below is a summary of my experience with her ...

Name: Never ask as she din seem to be very chatty though she can speak decent english ... been here for 1 yr 5 mths liao
Face: 7/10 not bad looking but complexion not so smooth upon closer inspection
Tits: 6/10 Full A or small B cup with long nipples that was nice to play with
Body: 7/10 Slim body but some may consider her skinny
Height: approx. 1.6m
Cat Bath: 3/10 Spent little time licking my nipples and giving me a HJ at the same time
BJ: 3/10 Short time and BJ is not my cuppa tea
FJ : 3/10 Applied lotsa KY and juz basically cow girl till I cum
Kissing/Frenching: NA ... Cant even be bothered to try seeing her unfrenly attitude
Attitude: 3/10 Unfrenly and hardly spoke even though I tried to make small talk
Language Spoken: Decent English
RTF: Not unless I am super desperate and someone is footing the bill for me

Remarks:
This gal treated me like a product on her production line ... She did everything without much emotions ... She was similar to a factory gal working on the production line ... Customer come in ... shower ... cat bath ... BJ and then finish u off with lotsa KY ... Din even smile or converse much though I did try to be frenly and smiled at her and initiated small talk ...

This house does seem to have quite a few gals who are not bad looking ... some with pretty good voluptous figures too ... However, my personal experiences there havent been so great over the years though one of my frens did enjoy himself tremendously with a gal there a few years back and even RTF her a few times ... Perhaps some bros here can advise who are the better lays in this house ...
Old 02-04-2010, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Wow bro, thanks for the super long FR of so many babes. I'll definitely check it out, and also will up your points for your efforts when I recover.

Quote:
For Bro Peanut123....

G3 - cute girl. inside room abit shy with me. likes guys who are gentle with her
BBBJ: yes

... the rest deleted for brevity...
Old 02-04-2010, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 21
superbucks899 is one of the Best!superbucks899 is one of the Best!superbucks899 is one of the Best!superbucks899 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlnco View Post
L20 H36 issit previously from L6 de Hse no maybe 50+ de???
Heard from pple they shifted but dunno to where..

Can any bro enlighten me??
L6 de Hse no maybe 50+ de???

Could try L6 HSE70...

Old 02-04-2010, 11:12 PM
Samster

hello feifei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

G19 - Look like a Ladyboy with strong jaw... scare me at first. she was one of the last i tried to complete my 'collection' to try all girls.
when she does it.. like to lick my cock alot up and down and very active doing it...
FJ: 9/10
OK this one i MUST SAY... UP TO U SAMSTERS! she give SKIN TO SKIN fucking if u want... after bbbj u just make her lie down and u can do her liao. my friends all keep going for her and do her like that. when it was my turn to try her i smile and kiss her neck and say its ok... i dont want her get pregnant and use my 'BLANK ATTACHEMENT (condom)" but actually i scared liao to do her raw... if my 3 friends all do her like that before.. surely lots of customers also can right... well up to u fellas. just telling u all first.
Boobs: 34c (modified = silicon)

I visited her a few times. She wants me to do her RAW !!! scare the shit out of me. I just tell her.. Cannot..

Once she tried to pull my CD out and stick my 2ic into her pussy. Scare the shit out of me and I push her away.

But overall service she did for me is fucking amazing !!! it's like 150 job but pay 50 only .
Old 03-04-2010, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1110 / Power: 15
mimilee has much to be proud ofmimilee has much to be proud ofmimilee has much to be proud ofmimilee has much to be proud ofmimilee has much to be proud ofmimilee has much to be proud ofmimilee has much to be proud ofmimilee has much to be proud ofmimilee has much to be proud of

Quote:
For Bro Peanut123....

G3 - cute girl. inside room abit shy with me. likes guys who are gentle with
Thanks bro for this comprehensive FR, find my new playground, will check it out soon ...
Old 03-04-2010, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
sgturboz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wented to House 44b..is 35 mins for 50 bucks.. but the service so-so nia...
had no.5...

imo..i rather spend 50to 70 more to get Fls..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1