The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2011, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of
Re: Tg Balai

Itu bukan hotel. Itu "kelong cum resort".
Old 03-06-2011, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 20
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by neb_neb View Post
You have your point bro! Let's chiong together in July, I'm usually a lone ranger nowadays, more ppl expenses will be cheaper.
No problem bro, we can cheong together if time permit. I understand that u r a premium cheongster while i am a budget cheongster so sometime we might have to go separate (eg Hotel & dinner).

If i go will be stayin in Gabion & dinner will be at Silver. I don`t drink or smoke so no KaraOk , disco or pub only Billard & talkcock . So my cheonging style might not suite u & most of the bro here. Maybe bro XM might suite u.

FYI , Maxi has raise their room rate & the wifi at std or delux room got some problem , not sure if they have stop providing or just happen it has problem on that day as i was showing bro XM to take a look at their room & the staff tell bro XM about this. U can chk with bro XM regarding this or chk with the counter when u r at Maxi.

Last edited by Don28; 03-06-2011 at 10:46 PM.
Old 04-06-2011, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 20
neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don28 View Post
No problem bro, we can cheong together if time permit. I understand that u r a premium cheongster while i am a budget cheongster so sometime we might have to go separate (eg Hotel & dinner).

If i go will be stayin in Gabion & dinner will be at Silver. I don`t drink or smoke so no KaraOk , disco or pub only Billard & talkcock . So my cheonging style might not suite u & most of the bro here. Maybe bro XM might suite u.

FYI , Maxi has raise their room rate & the wifi at std or delux room got some problem , not sure if they have stop providing or just happen it has problem on that day as i was showing bro XM to take a look at their room & the staff tell bro XM about this. U can chk with bro XM regarding this or chk with the counter when u r at Maxi.
Bro, I started chiong budget when I first started too. Let me know if u r going soon.
Old 04-06-2011, 04:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cheetahfelix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i,m going to holiday next week monday to wednesday ,,,,anyone wana join me?tanjong pinang or balai
Old 04-06-2011, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 20
neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Itu bukan hotel. Itu "kelong cum resort".
Xd, when u going again? Says wanna tag along. Gabion, palapa, paradise or maxi I'm ok. Let me know the date. I drop u a pm.
Old 04-06-2011, 07:38 PM
Samster

Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Xd, when u going again? Says wanna tag along. Gabion, palapa, paradise or maxi I'm ok. Let me know the date. I drop u a pm.
Oreidi PM u bro. Hope u ustand ya. I cant plan. Tats the problm. Whether xd at TBK or Screamer at Btm, either 1 of em can only ctc u last minute ya..
Old 04-06-2011, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ah.ben deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I can go only from 27 June onwards, prefer budget too as I am too old for disco and not a good drinker. Also prefer economical trip.
Old 04-06-2011, 09:32 PM
Samster

Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Just for info.
Pls do not wear slipper, short and singlet to Balai at the custom. Saw 1 indian youngster with tatoo wearing this being call out & he is out of the queue to the office i think. Don`t know wat happen to him after that.
Old 04-06-2011, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, I started chiong budget when I first started too. Let me know if u r going soon.
Roger that.... .
Old 05-06-2011, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don28 View Post
Just for info.
Pls do not wear slipper, short and singlet to Balai at the custom. Saw 1 indian youngster with tatoo wearing this being call out & he is out of the queue to the office i think. Don`t know wat happen to him after that.
Wang kopi,1 incident happen to my kaki. Pay 30dllrs to settle. It just they need respect reason being a muslim country. Just follow the procedure and we will be safe.
Old 05-06-2011, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

And try not to board the feryy last cos the piranha will eat your pocket alive.
Old 05-06-2011, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawabanga View Post
Lebaran coming mah
Old 05-06-2011, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Xd, when u going again? Says wanna tag along
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
I cant plan. Tats the problm. Whether xd at TBK or Screamer at Btm, either 1 of em can only ctc u last minute ya (
XD more busy than The Presiden Of IndoBonkLand

Make booking with him also he can't confirm if he is cewe bookingan Pak think he around RP5 juta per shot - Because high in demand

Btw Xd aka Screamer - who does the screaming in the room

Cewe or You
Old 05-06-2011, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawabanga View Post
Thanks for yr info. up u.
Old 06-06-2011, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Make booking with him also he can't confirm if he is cewe bookingan Pak think he around RP5 juta per shot - Because high in demand

Btw Xd aka Screamer - who does the screaming in the room

Cewe or You
Hmmm....got gorgeous cewk for xd ya. Ku tak cerewet. MILF pun boleh..umur 35 ke bawa...dan xd tak charge...FOC...

When screamer with cewk, doesnt matter who rape who n who does the screaming. Woooooo.....my present TBK cewk with split seconds waterfall leow. How not to scream...with ectasy

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1