The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2014, 03:14 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomberman339 View Post
6 new girls will be starting work tomorrow after 5 day in house intensive training!
小雨will be on red code starting today after overwhelming crowd gathered at her house,lol!
Haha..bro chris fr too power liao, all starting to gather
Old 27-04-2014, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Forbidden87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

5 new girls start tomorrow. Ke Ke, Jia Jia, Xiao Niu, Yi Yi and Ai Mi.
Old 27-04-2014, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bomberman339 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbidden87 View Post
Ai Mi is the slimmest one,the rest is more meaty!
Old 27-04-2014, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomberman339 View Post
Ai Mi is the slimmest one,the rest is more meaty!
which is more busty and cute to replace girls like xiaowan and can fight with current miao miao?
Old 27-04-2014, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbidden87 View Post
Well, it will be a busy day tomorrow...
Old 27-04-2014, 09:58 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
Then tomorrow is a good day to avoid 1654a till the crowd thins out, and head to other houses where there are still undiscovered gems that arrived last December or earlier this year. Maybe wait a few weeks or a month for the hype to die down first
Old 27-04-2014, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Then tomorrow is a good day to avoid 1654a till the crowd thins out, and head to other houses where there are still undiscovered gems that arrived last December or earlier this year. Maybe wait a few weeks or a month for the hype to die down first
Haha, there is something called " the innocence of the first blood"
Old 27-04-2014, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha, there is something called " the innocence of the first blood" D
But, are any of these girls innocent? I find banging a girl close to her departure as pleasurable as a girl new to Singapore.
For example, my last bang with xiaowan before she departed probably was my best bang of the year so far.

Makes not much difference to me

Usually, the best time to bang a girl is when there isn't a queue for her in my humble opinion. Sometimes when they're too new, they make some rookie mistakes which turns me off totally.

And I dislike crowds. I guess I'll just let you guys go ahead first and await the initial reports from geylang's resident fr writer
Old 28-04-2014, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Haha, there is something called " the innocence of the first blood"
camping for first blood FR lol
Old 28-04-2014, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 16
victorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
camping for first blood FR lol
Hi bros, new gals will start work only tomorrow. Do have fun!

Cheers
Old 28-04-2014, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee123 View Post
Hi bros, new gals will start work only tomorrow. Do have fun!

Cheers
wah that means today never start work ah. then all those bros who thought they started work today rush down for nothing lah. LOL
Old 28-04-2014, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
false start, today most was fool, saw carpark full.
Old 28-04-2014, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyouM View Post
false start, today most was fool, saw carpark full.
that's why I say wait and see first. No need so anxious.
Old 28-04-2014, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
that's why I say wait and see first. No need so anxious.
yup..agree this approach..anyway too busy with new found darling..
Old 29-04-2014, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
sgoh18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Mao Mao @ 1654A

Name: Miao Miao @ 1654A

Background: a 22 years old gal from Xian, PRC with KTV experience in Guangzhou. I teased her by asking whether her Chinese name was 妙妙 ( interesting) and she replied it was actually 苗苗 (seeding)

Looks: a pleasant GDN who smiled often, not the top beauty in 1654A but presentable. 6.5/10

Boobs: she was gifted with a pair of 33D boobs with pink nipples, 100% natural! a little bit sagging because of the size and weight. Very nice to squeeze, feel and suck. 7/10

Body: About 156 cm tall with a medium body frame. A bit top heavy. Good, smooth and soft skin. 6.5/10

Preshower: very friendly and chatty, after helping each other to undress, we hugged and kissed affectionately. 7/10

Shower: after cleaning the body, she gave a round of frontal and back body massage and BBBJ, shiok man, 6.8/10

Catbath: a D cap boobs massage was wow, a soft and tender feeling, licking of the body was average, 6.7/10

BBBJ: gentle licking of the shaft and followed by tender rotational sucking. It ended with depth throat action, enjoyable 6.8/10

AR: she cleaned the asshole with Listerine solution giving in a slight burning feeling, it was more than compensated by a complete AR which lasted about 4 minutes, my anus was then fully charged 6.8/10

Frenching: she started with frenching and it was very engaging with plenty of tongues actions and exchange of saliva. 7/10

FJ: very accommodating, after capping my 2 IC and rubbed it on the pussy for several minutes and led it to the centre of joy in the cowgirl action. She got tired after a couple of minutes and asked me to take over in missionary. More frenching while my didi engaged her meimei. It was exciting to see and feel her butts and tits oscillating while I pumped her in the doggy style and we cummed happily. 7/10

GFE: strong and easy going. 7.2/10

Attitude: positive and made effort that I enjoyed the session 7/10

Overall: a sextifying session. 6.9/10

RTF: yes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1