The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 10-11-2022, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1050 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
I had a friend who will take picture of herself in the changing room after she try on new clothes. Then send to me and ask me how she looks. Sometimes wear until so sexy, tight dress and short skirt. She was not even my gf and she had a bf at that time but they often quarreled. When I meet her, she will always wear those loose top until can see her bra inside. In the end, she didn't become my gf also but just likes to seek attention.
This kind can be a bit tricky. Some could mean to dare you to make the move, while the others just like to cock tease but nothing further to that. I once had a female staff loved wearing a body hugging long skirt that had a cupid with arrow on the ass area. It's so tempting to slap them hard, but I managed to keep my hands to myself, otherwise, might end up in Changi.
Old 10-11-2022, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1905 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
This kind can be a bit tricky. Some could mean to dare you to make the move, while the others just like to cock tease but nothing further to that. I once had a female staff loved wearing a body hugging long skirt that had a cupid with arrow on the ass area. It's so tempting to slap them hard, but I managed to keep my hands to myself, otherwise, might end up in Changi.
That's good control bro junior_cannibal....will be sad to see a nice guy like u end up in the changi holiday resort...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 10-11-2022, 08:30 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
That's good control bro junior_cannibal....will be sad to see a nice guy like u end up in the changi holiday resort...haha
Haha, lucky me lor. Really not worth it to go jail for such silly crime. Especially when the subject is SG OL. Even if all seem willing, some of them can still regret and very rape.
If horny, just go to GL and get it fix. That one is confirmed happy ending and risk free.
Old 10-11-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgone View Post
Have to agree to this.

Saw 1 yesterday's evening while returning from work, wearing an extremely V shape top. Inside wearing a lacy light blueish/violet bra, walking towards me.

Was concentrating on the phone, so didn't took much notice until she's quite near me.

Got a shock at how's she presenting herself. I'd say very confident lady, that knows how to show her assets. The laces on the bra were practically showing out.

And she's also wearing a very nice perfume.
I guess sometimes they just want to feel good about themselves. So just enjoy the moment if it happens. Just don't be too engrossed in your phone to miss the signs.
Old 11-11-2022, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
SoSerious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sennheiser View Post
Young OL colleague wore a short dress today. Not sure if she's itchy or what.. She go sit on a desk in that dress. See most of her thigh. I think if look closer can see her panty. Then she kept swivelling around on her chair.. Again, that short dress. OMG. What a tease.
You should test her by telling her she zg, see how she react
Old 11-11-2022, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Lucky you didn't do it. Best is confirm their feelings for you first then slowly advance. Woman don't like guys to straight away just go for the body, they like it slow, falling in love slowly then they will open up their body to you.
Old 11-11-2022, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Lucky you didn't do it. Best is confirm their feelings for you first then slowly advance. Woman don't like guys to straight away just go for the body, they like it slow, falling in love slowly then they will open up their body to you.
Agree.
Most women need to have feelings before lust.
Reason? While their sexual parts like breasts are visible physically, men's one is not. Many a time we can be attracted to a nice rack a woman has, best if she as an angelic face. Personally, I think breasts is a God's gift to woman unless she is only less than A cup.
Old 11-11-2022, 09:21 AM
Samster

torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Agree.
Most women need to have feelings before lust.
Reason? While their sexual parts like breasts are visible physically, men's one is not. Many a time we can be attracted to a nice rack a woman has, best if she as an angelic face. Personally, I think breasts is a God's gift to woman unless she is only less than A cup.
Breasts is actually just fats but men still like it. Just looking at the shape makes us attracted to woman.
Old 11-11-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Breasts is actually just fats but men still like it. Just looking at the shape makes us attracted to woman.
Bro, be kind lah, those are body tissues. If your woman knows you call them fats, she will not let you grab next time. Lol.
Old 11-11-2022, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40688 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As we all guys will always remember the feeling of breast feeding of mun n just always attached to try on other ladies see any diff
Old 11-11-2022, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
As we all guys will always remember the feeling of breast feeding of mun n just always attached to try on other ladies see any diff
Different ladies different excitement. Can see cannot touch or touch a bit is even more exciting then the girl let us touch openly. For me, there's more feeling touching boobs when the girl is wearing bra coz the bra gives a more firm feeling. If no bra, sometimes really soft can't feel much.
Old 11-11-2022, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, be kind lah, those are body tissues. If your woman knows you call them fats, she will not let you grab next time. Lol.
Haha yes body tissues. Must say good things about the shape of the breast then will let u touch more.
Old 12-11-2022, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fats or not, I think this is one time where the more the better or rather bigger..
Old 12-11-2022, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 19
virgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sennheiser View Post
I guess sometimes they just want to feel good about themselves. So just enjoy the moment if it happens. Just don't be too engrossed in your phone to miss the signs.
Totally Agree!
Old 12-11-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

i went for one of my best friend's wedding last week.

towards the end of the dinner.i had to go tell him to standby to go the exit to say bye to the guests and i stood behind them when they were sitting down at the table.

from my view...it was an accidental viewing, i stood in between and behind them while they were sitting down and i had a nice clean view of his wife's breast as she was leaning forward to eat something. Her gown's cup was prob too big for her and it opened up and i saw the nice nipple.

My friend didn't noticed i saw it of cos and i continued to stand behind them for a few more seconds to enjoy the view before telling them its time to go quick.

Wedding gowns very easy to zaogeng one so be careful during your big day ok. esp when you notice guys standing at the sides taking picture
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1