The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 16-05-2012, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 17
notti4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by notti4u View Post
I tried H11R6 on Saturday afternoon. I don't know whether is her boobs real or fake but got something hard when I pressed on it.

Room:H02 R16
Name: Never ask
boobs: C, I guess.
RTF : Not really.

She don't rush ppl and really clean you clean clean and tried different position when BJ-ing you..... Overall services is quite good.

Next time will try the one in H5 cos last time I see her, she look yummy to me.

Wah paing, I didn't realized that I kana zapped twice for writing FR. Typo mistake also kana zapped and write FR also kana zap. WTF!!!

Here cannot commit mistake or write FR. If dare to zap, please put your nick and don't be a coward lah. We are here to share and not to be zap. KNNCCB.
Old 16-05-2012, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 500 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

any recommendation for tall (>1.7m) SYT or MILF?

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 16-05-2012, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

u can go check out h7r6joyce, v gd service, h10 da s or h22 r20michelle see a gum bay...
Old 16-05-2012, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: carol h7

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrieGzEters View Post
Bro, finally manage to get your next dosage of swinging papayas.
aiya, bo la bo la, next time la.

mission only then chut liao, knn! hopeless
Old 16-05-2012, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

For the record I never zap you. Tried to ups you but the system will not allow me as I have up you before. See your UserCP to confirm.

Sorry you got zap for typo error but that's how it is. I also have my share of zaps.

Cheers.

Quote:
Wah paing, I didn't realized that I kana zapped twice for writing FR. Typo mistake also kana zapped and write FR also kana zap. WTF!!!

Here cannot commit mistake or write FR. If dare to zap, please put your nick and don't be a coward lah. We are here to share and not to be zap. KNNCCB.
Old 16-05-2012, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 20
sukinder is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukinder is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro notti4u, relac

Recently, there is a mad dog barking around. I got Z too

Chill... Just ignore that dog or u fall into the trap of it ;-)

Have a good evening bros.
Old 16-05-2012, 10:47 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Take it easy bro...... wats the problem kenna zapped so what? I have been zapped so many times its no big deal being in negative territory.
Old 17-05-2012, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 17
notti4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
For the record I never zap you. Tried to ups you but the system will not allow me as I have up you before. See your UserCP to confirm.

Sorry you got zap for typo error but that's how it is. I also have my share of zaps.

Cheers.
No worries Bro, I am not referring to you. I am just pissed off with that coward that even writing FR get zapped. Well, if zapping is his past time, good for him. But for me, sharing is the biggest joy so I will continue to share with all FRs. Going to Petain soon.... so you everyday there or only certain timing?
Old 17-05-2012, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 18
Manofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
No worries Bro, I am not referring to you. I am just pissed off with that coward that even writing FR get zapped. Well, if zapping is his past time, good for him. But for me, sharing is the biggest joy so I will continue to share with all FRs. Going to Petain soon.... so you everyday there or only certain timing?

haha for me depends on mood but normally like ard 2pm ba whereby most of the gals r thrre
Old 18-05-2012, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
leifucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to pt yesterday around 3pm, went to diff houses and finally landed to Da S... I notice she always wear a nice dress. Went in and paid 50... She then stripped and washed me. Body is nice and smooth. She did a lot of toungue action on me

Bj: 9 , i almost burst
Fj: 8, allowed me to do what i want
Cathbath: 10, did a lot of toungue action
Rtf: yes once i tried all the rest that i havent
Old 18-05-2012, 08:33 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Thank you Bro! I like the fact that you will still continue sharing. You are most right, let him be this coward zapping idiot.

Well, I used to go everyday. But after my open-heart bypass surgery last year, I now take it easy. Come only on certain timing. But sometimes..... cannot tahan, nya-ha-ha!

Happy weekend!

Cheers.

Quote:
Old 18-05-2012, 08:38 AM
Samster

Most and pais knock off work from 5:30 pm. By 7:00 - 7:30 pm, all gone already.

So, sometimes I have to "escape" from office just to visit them. Example: Michelles H02 and H22, Joyce H07, Ada and Moon H16, Nikki H22 to name a few.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manofwar View Post
haha for me depends on mood but normally like ard 2pm ba whereby most of the gals r thrre
Old 18-05-2012, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
leifucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro who knows when is kico coming back? I dont know how to read the chinese characters written on her door. Thanks in advance
Old 19-05-2012, 01:05 PM
Samster

Manofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

18-05-2012 11:19 PM Not working? kena Zap for this reason

haha am i working or not Y u so concern? Cant i m born with Sliver Spoon opss sorry diamond Spoon.

At least i do have a life other than u a KEYBOARD HERO clicking a mouse behind a monitor wherelse ppl out there enjoying and all u could do is behind a screen click click

oh yeah BTW i enjoy getting negative points, see if all are gettig like 1K of points and u get 1K of negative who would be more prominant

thx btw
Old 19-05-2012, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Most and pais knock off work from 5:30 pm. By 7:00 - 7:30 pm, all gone already.

So, sometimes I have to "escape" from office just to visit them. Example: Michelles H02 and H22, Joyce H07, Ada and Moon H16, Nikki H22 to name a few.

Cheers.
ooo so good haha i wish i could do that also lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1