The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2011, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 727 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament View Post
MOM allows for spouse who are married but no LT or PR to apply for work permit so long as the boss are willing to hire them. no dependency ratio or levy at all.
Quote:
Bro, this has been amended only late last year.

now no need to be pr or ltsvp before can work ..... my friend do manpower provision and says this is the new situation now.
true... heard some approved cases last year and met 2 who held a WP. 1 with singer pass and another employed by a pub owner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
wrong info bro. MOM policies changed roi, nowadays, foreign spouse of singaporeans who are on LTSVP are not allowed to work . Must be PR before they can work.
Quote:
the info i got is very much different from yrs and its just last month. So no trust is given to you on this.......
maybe true now as for few months, there are no slots for WP for those from vn
Old 23-05-2011, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
siao, get a viet passport and get looked down by 90% of the world immigration and customs
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
If u r Singaporean n u want to have another citizenship, the bad news is u have to legally give up your SG status. VB trying hard to get PR while u thinking of giving up?
agreed

but I feel more at home in Vietnam than Singapore. planning for retirement there one day.....maybe be a tea farmer with my ger since her family in this trade ......ha ha ha ha ........

may be I was part of the vietanmese refugee wave that got left behind in sillypore and was adopted ...may want to check with my mum the truth behind my birth .....

nabei, namelo ...you just like to poke me right .....next time you back I will poke you .... I may be planning a trip up north end of the year to see my in-laws @Phu Tho......maybe we can catch up......ain't eaten any bun cha or tra ca for a long time ...

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 23-05-2011, 02:29 PM
Samster

lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
for most bro, it will be "vb cheated me"
as for vagrant kor kor, it will be "vagrant cheated vb"
what is cheat ...when madly in love give like mad ...break up then say people cheat....sometimes really don't understand....if thats the case don't give then will never get cheated .......

affairs of the heart are always confusing when mixed with money.....this is why I hardly had any by my side cos I don't believe in money game with them .....

end of the day, money will still change hands but in what variation.....my son's mum was with with me for almost 6 years, in the initial months, I never gave her a single cent till when I found out she was pregnant.....well i have to give still for my son's sake.....

Old 23-05-2011, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
true... heard some approved cases last year and met 2 who held a WP. 1 with singer pass and another employed by a pub owner.

maybe true now as for few months, there are no slots for WP for those from vn
my friend has put a few vn to work at restaurants recently. check out 233, one of the waitress was only married for a month and she got her WP to work ....

I did read out this info somewhere online

Old 23-05-2011, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 727 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
what is cheat ...when madly in love give like mad ...break up then say people cheat....sometimes really don't understand....if thats the case don't give then will never get cheated
I am just chaking bro vagrant but your reply very serious

Quote:
my son's mum was with with me for almost 6 years, in the initial months, I never gave her a single cent till when I found out she was pregnant.....well i have to give still for my son's sake.....
you are a responsible guy
when you found out of your partner pregnancy, did abortion comes to your mind that time?
Old 23-05-2011, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quote:

you are a responsible guy
when you found out of your partner pregnancy, did abortion comes to your mind that time?
abortion never came to mind but I let her make her own decision. give birth I will take care ....

Old 23-05-2011, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

It will be tougher to get WP now after this watershed GE...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 23-05-2011, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

nabei, namelo ...you just like to poke me right .....next time you back I will poke you .... I may be planning a trip up north end of the year to see my in-laws @Phu Tho......maybe we can catch up......ain't eaten any bun cha or tra ca for a long time ...
Just love to poke u.... Si pui, I no more in North... I am now in Land of smiles. Tour of duty in Vietnam over.
Old 23-05-2011, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 17
Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Just love to poke u.... Si pui, I no more in North... I am now in Land of smiles. Tour of duty in Vietnam over.
Of cos lah. This LCB into ladyboys business.
Old 23-05-2011, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schenker View Post
Of cos lah. This LCB into ladyboys business.
Ma hai, u come until here. TLSF
Old 23-05-2011, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
plmnc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplmnc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
a girl who will smile,friendly,show concern and peel prawn shell for u will definately melt a man heart especially when u are lonely but the truth is she can be good and loyal to u,but u must prepare to face the hard truth of the money issue that will surely surface and not create by her but by her family back in vietnam
After reading some comments here, I feel I have to chip on since my wife is viet too. I have to agree that most of them find it hard to adapt to sg life since culture is very diff. my viet wife also gimme a lot of problems but most of it got nothing to do with her family. Mil always tell my wife to listen to me and not be a spoilt girl. I have been married for almost 4 years and I have gone thru quite a lot with my wife and till now she still haven't adapted. So its not an overnight thing. Just my two cents.
Old 23-05-2011, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by plmnc View Post
After reading some comments here, I feel I have to chip on since my wife is viet too. I have to agree that most of them find it hard to adapt to sg life since culture is very diff. my viet wife also gimme a lot of problems but most of it got nothing to do with her family. Mil always tell my wife to listen to me and not be a spoilt girl. I have been married for almost 4 years and I have gone thru quite a lot with my wife and till now she still haven't adapted. So its not an overnight thing. Just my two cents.
bro,i was quite suprise your wife cannot adapt after 4 years.Is she those quiet or shy type and dont like to mix around with others.nowadays there is a lot of vietnamese in sg,i mean either those marry here,study here or work here and not those wl.

normally i find that vietnamese like to talk or gossip and like to mix around.so maybe she might be lonely thats why she might not adapt
Old 24-05-2011, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
plmnc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplmnc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

ha ha bro...ya 4 years is very long (she still dun like to eat satay and durian!!!). she came here to study her degree when i met her..then subsequently got married. all her viet friends here have all returned to vietnam..a few migrated overseas (e.g. canada). she also got a grp of british council friends where she studied english with...but they have also went back to their own countries...so she basically only got me, our baby and my parents to keep her company. prob when her bro comes to ntu this aug she wun be so lonely anymore...

my wife is also quite selective with who to mix with, becos she ever told me in vietnam... she dun like to mix with those that come from countryside..

her friends mostly quite well off one... haiz... wad to do now?.... i no $$$ hehe
Old 24-05-2011, 03:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
miua55555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by plmnc View Post
ha ha bro...ya 4 years is very long (she still dun like to eat satay and durian!!!). she came here to study her degree when i met her..then subsequently got married. all her viet friends here have all returned to vietnam..a few migrated overseas (e.g. canada). she also got a grp of british council friends where she studied english with...but they have also went back to their own countries...so she basically only got me, our baby and my parents to keep her company. prob when her bro comes to ntu this aug she wun be so lonely anymore...

my wife is also quite selective with who to mix with, becos she ever told me in vietnam... she dun like to mix with those that come from countryside..

her friends mostly quite well off one... haiz... wad to do now?.... i no $$$ hehe
Wah...... like that you no stress meh? Will she keep comparing you with her elite graduate guy frens ?
Old 24-05-2011, 04:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!

shysaint. There are many reasons why Singaporean men marry Vietnamese wives. They can range from they felt the grass is always greener on the other side to they felt it (bad incidents) would not happen to them. Other men went in with their eyes 'wide shut'. Remember a few years ago the New Paper and Wanbao had on their front pages an old Singaporean carpenter (man) who had such a gorgeous and young Vietnamese wife? A number of Westerner men also marry Vietnamese wives because they do not prefer their Western liberated business like women. Shotgun marriages? I married a Singapoean Chinese woman.

Knowing the bug bears of Vietnamese people, I think one of their redeeming traits is when push comes to shove, they are self sacrificing. More than one million of them in total died fighting the Imperial Japanese during WWII, then the French and finally the Americans. I do not know about the Vietnamese resistance during WWII. Two of my fellow Singaporean camp mates told me jokingly that they would flee Singapore when we are attacked. This was during my National Service.

How religious are Vietnamese people? Are Vietnamese superstitious? Do many of them believe in the supernatural or the existence of ghosts?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1