The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2011, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Been to those Japanese Lounge when I stayed in Malate one night. As it is my last night before going back home and I don't want to ta pao any girl home, I just went to one of the Jap club and paid 90min of unlimited drinks. It came with the company of a lady which rotate every 15-20min I think. Can't remember the exact details coz I am freaking drunk trying to make my 90min worth of liquor. haha

The liquor can be Rice white, Vodka, Whisky or beer. But of course, the liquor are the cheapo type and plenty of headache next day.

As we are the only customer at that time, the Mamasan gave us free flow of KTV there. It is open concept and goes to the stage to sing. The girl who is attending to you will normally accompany you to the stage to sing with you.

The service is good and frequently get warm towel to clean the face. And lastly when you leave, they will send you to the door. Typical of any Japanese Lounge. Don't expect to bring the girl back unless the girl really like you.
Old 09-03-2011, 02:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 17
Bueh Tahan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 View Post
The liquor can be Rice white, Vodka, Whisky or beer. But of course, the liquor are the cheapo type and plenty of headache next day.
By rice wine, do you mean "shoju"? I had the Korean shoju that was offered in Cartier. I had lime and sprite as mixer. I had that on both occasions and luckily I didn't have any hangover.
Another thing: the girls will usually give you their cellphone nos. and you can follow up from there. If she likes you, you have a good chance to score with her.
Good luck, guys!
Semi-retired.....
Old 09-03-2011, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
Hahahaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So such lounge ladies is can see but cannot touch?
Old 09-03-2011, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecubes0087 View Post
Anything around Pasay city? Will be staying at Heritage Hotel this coming weekend. First time there, blur....
Try Firehouse, Cotton Club, Pittstop at walking distance from Heritage along EDSA. Spoilt for choice and rates are the most reasonable in town.

If you cannot get a good catch here head to Asian Entertainment (Miss Universal) and other clubs along Roxas Blvd, you'll easily spot at least 5 to 6 nice big clubs to watch striptease shows, companionship with GRO's and action if you pay a little more for a private room.

enjoy !
Old 09-03-2011, 06:23 PM
Samster

manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bueh Tahan View Post
By rice wine, do you mean "shoju"? I had the Korean shoju that was offered in Cartier. I had lime and sprite as mixer. I had that on both occasions and luckily I didn't have any hangover.
Another thing: the girls will usually give you their cellphone nos. and you can follow up from there. If she likes you, you have a good chance to score with her.
Good luck, guys!
Yes it is Korean Shoju + lime. I drank it neat normally. Yah normally I go for 2nd round but as it is my last night and I have a hell of a good time with my FB and GF, I choose to stay virgin for that night. heeee
Old 09-03-2011, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboCat View Post
Try Firehouse, Cotton Club, Pittstop at walking distance from Heritage along EDSA. Spoilt for choice and rates are the most reasonable in town.

If you cannot get a good catch here head to Asian Entertainment (Miss Universal) and other clubs along Roxas Blvd, you'll easily spot at least 5 to 6 nice big clubs to watch striptease shows, companionship with GRO's and action if you pay a little more for a private room.

enjoy !
I agreed. Just take a Taxi and go to EDSA ENTERTAINMENT COMPLEX. At least 5 clubs there...so many to choose from. Just go early to pick the best chicks. Damage is 1500 Peso for bar fine and 2000 peso for the girls...total around 3500 peso + 200-300 taxi tips. 2000 Peso is normally short time or a few hours but if the girl like you it might be long time overnight.

Sometime if the girls are from out province like Bulacan or Antipolo and travel daily by jeepney to work, they prefer to sleep in your room and go home in the morning instead. Easier for them too. Those staying in town like Makati, Pasig, Las Pinas etc, they will just go home instead of overnight. But End of day it is luck and your charm. hehe
Old 09-03-2011, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecubes0087 View Post
Anything around Pasay city? Will be staying at Heritage Hotel this coming weekend. First time there, blur....

Anyone can provide latest info? Thanks in advance.
Read and note down the well given advice posted by some of our bros in this thread so that you won't get chopped carrot. Good luck and have fun!
Semi-retired.....
Old 10-03-2011, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahahaha View Post
So such lounge ladies is can see but cannot touch?
I have some friends who really enjoy going to such lounges than to go to places where they can select and pay the girls for their services. Their reasons? They feel that such girls are "cleaner" and moreover, they enjoy the thrill of the chase in the same way as some fishermen or anglers would enjoy fishing but would just take some photos with their catches and release them after that. Strange but true. Of course, it won't apply to those who are here for a week or less as you really need a longer "courting" period to indulge in that.
I also have a couple of friends who kena kc, got hooked by their catches and ended up marrying them!
To each his own, I guess.
Semi-retired.....
Old 10-03-2011, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Heaven Knows deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
do you mean EDSA or is the place another bar area?
Asia Entertainment is totally a different place from Edsa Entertainment Complex although it sounds alike. Asia is really cut throat if one is not careful, whereas Edsa is a much better place of choice.
Ask the cabby and confirm the name again and again and ensure its not Asia but Edsa cos their pronunciation can be misleading.
Enjoy guys.
Old 10-03-2011, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Heaven Knows deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Heaven Knows: LA Care - not closed, rebranded and running as Manila Bay - at the same location of M H Del Pilar, same chicks, same 24 hour op, and same number of innocent SYTs and the hardcores ..

Still meets my expectation ..
Etsys.................. thank you for the valuable insight. Happen to go to Airforce One two months ago and found it very disappointing. From here I headed to La Cafe but driver didn't know where the place was. Even the hotel staff wasn't sure of the place and told me it had closed down. Next stop Manila Bay!
Thks Etsys!
Old 10-03-2011, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaven Knows View Post
Etsys.................. thank you for the valuable insight. Happen to go to Airforce One two months ago and found it very disappointing. From here I headed to La Cafe but driver didn't know where the place was. Even the hotel staff wasn't sure of the place and told me it had closed down. Next stop Manila Bay!
Thks Etsys!
I agree with Bro etsys. Years ago after hearing so much I went to check out Airforce One twice. Both times I made u-turns after checking out the "showroom". The place is really over-rated!
Passed by the former LA Cafe many times but haven't been there. Will go there if and when the mood strikes.
Thanks to all the bros for their contributions.
Semi-retired.....
Old 10-03-2011, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I agree with Bro etsys. Years ago after hearing so much I went to check out Airforce One twice. Both times I made u-turns after checking out the "showroom". The place is really over-rated!
Passed by the former LA Cafe many times but haven't been there. Will go there if and when the mood strikes.
Thanks to all the bros for their contributions.
Sometime the taxi will pull a fast one to take you to his preferred casa so he can sit with you, make you pay for his drink and also his girl ..

Insist that you want to go to LA Cafe at M H Del Pilar ..

And LAC / MBC is 24 hour, and daytimes you can always find a cutie claiming to be off school - and mostly it is ye, but just beware - a friend picked a cutie and after the deed, found out she is only 15

Daytime has it's benefits - such as not being prone to police check points, and also less hustlers on the road. And the day time cuties tend to be 'clean' and fresh and innocent (not getting into arguement over exploitation et al - but, hey, they know what they are doing .. ) but sometimes you may get a surprise - as it happened to me - 19 year old, and me was supposed to be her virgin opener - me says "THANKS YOU" and upon asking she said her cousin is around and I asked for her cousin, but took both, and while the virgin cutie was watching, did the cousin and paid them 2,000 each, and went to my other endeavours, without any regret .. tempted to break the seal, but somehow didn't have heart, even when the cutie was asking me initially for 1,000 for ST ..

And anyway, night time- they second floor opens, and there is a live band ..

If you feel worried in LAC, ask security to stop a taxi and never ever take a taxi in the informal queue - leave it to the drunk ang mohs and japs ..
Old 10-03-2011, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
...but sometimes you may get a surprise - as it happened to me - 19 year old, and me was supposed to be her virgin opener - me says "THANKS YOU" and upon asking she said her cousin is around and I asked for her cousin, but took both, and while the virgin cutie was watching, did the cousin and paid them 2,000 each, and went to my other endeavours, without any regret .. tempted to break the seal, but somehow didn't have heart, even when the cutie was asking me initially for 1,000 for ST ..
Chivalry still lives! Well done, bro etsys! Singaporeans' reputation enhanced by this great gesture of not taking advantage of a desperate virgin.
Semi-retired.....
Old 10-03-2011, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Chivalry still lives! Well done, bro etsys! Singaporeans' reputation enhanced by this great gesture of not taking advantage of a desperate virgin.
And I will be happy if you ups me back ..

Just kidding ..

Nah - this is just one of the many moments in my fishing expeditions when it didn't seem right .. so moved on to next base .. ..
Old 10-03-2011, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
icecubes0087 is Cool - loads of Potential

To all the brothers,

Thanks so much for all your valued advice. Will be heading tomorrow morning. Will check out those recommedations if time permits. Will post FRs if any after my trip. Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1