The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2011, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
But the problem is most of them don't have clean records
not only that,sg govertment or sg ppl tend to have a negative thinking first when they come across girl from viet or thai.
Old 03-06-2011, 11:17 AM
Samster

Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyman View Post
Many of these guys earn little and have nothing to lose in the first place..
correct but now the penalty is serious like going to jail,sometime is because of all this fake marriage that affect all those real cases who want to apply pass for pr or ltvp for their wife.so sometime i also think we cannot blame the immigration for their negative thinking of viet or other foreign marriage.
Old 03-06-2011, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Well, my friend recently got married and said they were interogated by ROM officials before the actual ROM.

They ask questions to ascertain that the statement correlates between the two.

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 03-06-2011, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!

newhere, the Singapore Women's Charter applies to a foreigner husband and his foreigner wife who are married overseas too; as long as they are divorcing in Singapore. Remember that case where an Indonesian Chinese man married his English wife in UK? He is from a wealthy family. She worked in a London 'gentlemen's club' as a cocktail waitress and a shoe shop salesgirl. They wanted to divorce. She used a lawyer in UK. Then she ran out of money. He arrived in Singapore. She came to Singapore and fought her case herself in a Singapore Court, without a lawyer and won. He had to pay her tens of millions of dollars.

lament, what the ROM officers were doing is to ascertain if it was a marriage of convenience between the Singaporean husband and his foreign bride. There is no definition or offence in Law getting into a marriage of convenience.
Old 03-06-2011, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament View Post
Well, my friend recently got married and said they were interogated by ROM officials before the actual ROM.

This "interrogation" is nothing .... This is the pre-ROM counselling ... It's not going to affect the ROM ...

All couples prior to ROM have to go thru including locals ...

I n my wife also attended.... My wife's interviwer can speak Vietnamese to talk to her ...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 03-06-2011, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 17
Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!

Quote:

"This practice" has been in place several years. ROM sure let you book a ROM date, if everything's okie (passport, divorce cert.) But come the actual day, the officers will separate the foreign bride and bridegroom for an intense interview.
Old 03-06-2011, 11:09 PM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schenker View Post
"This practice" has been in place several years. ROM sure let you book a ROM date, if everything's okie (passport, divorce cert.) But come the actual day, the officers will separate the foreign bride and bridegroom for an intense interview.
For several years ?????????

I was not separated with my wife during my Actual Day !!!!!!

Is this happen only in-house in ROM ???

I only attended the Compulsory Counseling Session prior to the statutory declaration, n yes, I was separated with my wife.

So can get the fact right ... Is it during statutory declaration or during actual day?

2015 pts in 2015
Old 03-06-2011, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schenker View Post
ROM sure let you book a ROM date, if everything's okie (passport, divorce cert.)
Even before all documents are checked and/or okie ... U will proceed to book a date in the systen else how to To calculate n book the date for statutory declaration when during that date all necessary are checked n endorsed by the officials n then collect ur marriage certificate to be signed by ur solemniser during ur actual day ...

Bro .. U sure u got the procedures right ?

2015 pts in 2015
Old 05-06-2011, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Wah lao, ROM in Singapore also so difficult meh? I thought marrying in Vietnam is the relatively more troublesome than in Singapore. If cannot handle Singapore's ROM, then i guess if marry in Vietnam, u will go beserk ... haha
Old 05-06-2011, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wah lao, ROM in Singapore also so difficult meh? I thought marrying in Vietnam is the relatively more troublesome than in Singapore. If cannot handle Singapore's ROM, then i guess if marry in Vietnam, u will go beserk ... haha
yah,can nearly go bersek if marry your bx there hahaha.endorse document,interview,under table money,go mental hospital check up
Old 05-06-2011, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Actually process is very simple but don't know peole said until like so complicated ...

Indeed marriage in Vietnam is very troublesome ... Guess is marry in Singapore n get it recognize in Vietnam ...

However, since the open up of Vietnam , it seems like they recognize legal marriage certificate in Singapore , initially was told to get our marriage recognised before I can put my as father in my child birth certificate but then was not by local authority that is no need for that process, they can accept n recognize the marriage.

I did not pay any under table $$$ as all $$$$ required to pay are Spelt out clearly in the payment notice board ... and now all government agencies have all the payment notice board hang out on the wall n a big notice To state that No additional payment from the standard payment are to be collected, if any discrepancies ... Pls report to xxxxx ... It's written in Vietnameses n English.

2015 pts in 2015
Old 05-06-2011, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Actually process is very simple but don't know peole said until like so complicated ...

Indeed marriage in Vietnam is very troublesome ... Guess is marry in Singapore n get it recognize in Vietnam ...

However, since the open up of Vietnam , it seems like they recognize legal marriage certificate in Singapore , initially was told to get our marriage recognised before I can put my as father in my child birth certificate but then was not by local authority that is no need for that process, they can accept n recognize the marriage.

I did not pay any under table $$$ as all $$$$ required to pay are Spelt out clearly in the payment notice board ... and now all government agencies have all the payment notice board hang out on the wall n a big notice To state that No additional payment from the standard payment are to be collected, if any discrepancies ... Pls report to xxxxx ... It's written in Vietnameses n English.
bro,as u also know there is a corrupt place,recently read a news that hanoi govertment have pass down a rule for all police officer when in uniform and at work to follow like no putting their hand inside their pocket when at work,cannot answer or talk on their mobile when on duty except offical call,cannot hide behind the bushes to catch ppl speeding,cannot eat at roadside stall when in uniform and etc.quite funny to enforce all this and also publish a hotline for ppl to complain if they saw all this.

everybody have to go through an interview with their viet officer at their viet ROM.if u want your marriage to be process fast,under table money is a must or else they can drag few months for u until u fed up and give them the under table money.
Old 05-06-2011, 11:41 AM
Samster

maybe yours is just certify your sg marriage cert so they might think difficult to collect under table money from u but for marriage there is at the mercy of their officer there
Old 05-06-2011, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
fetishboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Will this work if my gf was repratriated before?

Quote:
This is what I gave my gf, on the other side is a photocopy of my IC.

To: Whom it May Concern

Name of Girlfriend (Vn Pp. Passport Number / Age / Female)

I, Your name (NRIC Your NRIC) residing at your home address is the boyfriend of the above-mentioned.

I will be responsible for her well-being whilst in Singapore and repatriation back to her home country.

this is where you put your reason
I have intention to marry her upon finalising my divorce with my current wife. Attache is my deed of separation.

Do contact me at your mobile number if required as she is not conversant in any of our local language.

Thanks & Regards

your name
your nric
Old 05-06-2011, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fetishboy View Post
Will this work if my gf was repratriated before?
eh..still depends on ICA lor...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1