The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-07-2021, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3588 / Power: 21
sexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for Ran Ran awhile back.
  • Good conversationalist
  • I feel she slightly big boned, she is young but she is not your typical petite SYT.
  • Hard massage but IMO I feel it is all over the place. I didn't get any GFE but maybe it is me.
  • Her sensual is using finger nails to scratch bum and caressing your balls when your legs on her thighs.
  • Upfront says doesn't like zhut zhut
  • She also offer a lot of wellness treatments like 拔罐,掏耳 etc
  • You can find her at her shop or at nearby landed property. She is easy to book because biz at the shop is bad.
  • RTM, at that time maybe, now got a few new MLs to try.
Old 12-07-2021, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenoclock123 View Post
FR for Fei-er from SLG
https://sglonelyguy-4.com/fei-er-massage/

Contributing my 2 cents here when I visited her last week.

Looks wise she really looks like yakuzu wife, if tattoos are your thing, she’s the one. She is definitely not a syt but definitely not mature. She looks 30yo, like your naughty lady manager at work. She does have the glamourous look that Bros here have aluded to previously.

Lovely set of boobs (if you like enhanced), with a curvy body to top it off. Quite slim and wearing Calvin Klein underwear haha as she jerked me off. Wanted to Bonk her as she seems quite receptive, didn’t say no the few times I propositioned as she stroked my shaft... but didn’t say yes as well, sigh.

Was wondering any Bros got more than what was was advertised on SLG for her? PM me thanks

Anw, on the hunt for the next hot ML, targeting Bao-er (SLG), xixi (SLG) or Cherry (TT) as they do bbbj, any bros tried them before? Esp cherry, the TT chat has 1/2 good reviews but wanted to throw it out here for Bros to help.
Appreciate it.

https://sglonelyguy-4.com/massage-xixi/
https://sglonelyguy-4.com/bao-er-massage/
https://$$$$$-1.com/girl.php?id=3953

Cheers
didn't spot any tattoos in her pics. her whole back is tattooed?
Old 12-07-2021, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-4.com/tian-tian-massage/

Tried a new gem recently. Just arrived our shores a few days ago

Looks are similar to photos and real person is quite cute. She has the features of the minority Ethnicity and that is why don’t really looks like normal Chinese.

What is more stunning is her figure, standing 1.63m there about with a really slim waist and great boobs. A real SYT figure. Courteous and Cheerful when I enter and nice apartment by the way. Had some action at the sofa area before showering. Very nice of her to dry me after. Massage start with shoulder and neck pressing. Good strength but I’m not here for that. Then she started her boobs massage and cat bath. I’m already full mast at that and begging to turn around. Then her unique reversal boobs kissing, something must try like how it is done in Jap AV. To me I feel like really being serviced by a JAV model as her figure is really slim like Dan Ni but her overall height and figure really a sight to see when she give me a slurpy blowjob before finishing me. I foresee a real gem in the making despite all the APs currently here as she continue her great service and great smile. Happy playing
Old 12-07-2021, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-4.com/tian-tian-massage/

Tried a new gem recently. Just arrived our shores a few days ago

Looks are similar to photos and real person is quite cute. She has the features of the minority Ethnicity and that is why don’t really looks like normal Chinese.

What is more stunning is her figure, standing 1.63m there about with a really slim waist and great boobs. A real SYT figure. Courteous and Cheerful when I enter and nice apartment by the way. Had some action at the sofa area before showering. Very nice of her to dry me after. Massage start with shoulder and neck pressing. Good strength but I’m not here for that. Then she started her boobs massage and cat bath. I’m already full mast at that and begging to turn around. Then her unique reversal boobs kissing, something must try like how it is done in Jap AV. To me I feel like really being serviced by a JAV model as her figure is really slim like Dan Ni but her overall height and figure really a sight to see when she give me a slurpy blowjob before finishing me. I foresee a real gem in the making despite all the APs currently here as she continue her great service and great smile. Happy playing
Thanks bro, will give her a try
Old 12-07-2021, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
rubbaduckie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-4.com/massage-xue-er/

Went back to visit her for her nuru massage recently

For those who have not tried her before, looks are very similar to the pictures posted. Location is roughly about 10-15 mins walk from mrt station depending on which station you alight from.

Service starts with a body scrub to clean you up real good as she's quite particular about cleanliness. Action starts after, and it's pretty intense for me what with all the different movements, shall not elaborate more you'll really have to experience it for yourself.

edit: oh and I forgot to mention about her finisher move which is probably the best part of the whole nuru

Last edited by rubbaduckie; 12-07-2021 at 02:40 PM. Reason: missed out important detail
Old 12-07-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by marbleboy123 View Post
ha and i got massively downvoted when some people’s feathers got ruffled over my comment on some girls’ extra services. pls lar use ur big head to think, not ur kkj. i’ve only given honest comments / feedbacks on the girls. purely for sharing purposes, nth more
Can't agree more.

These people just can't handle the raw truth, let them live in their fantasy world then...

Last edited by TallGuy100; 12-07-2021 at 01:58 PM.
Old 12-07-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 5
Martin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-4.com/le-er-massage/

Just visited her, looks much younger in person
Personality: chatty, cute, demure, ladylike
Body: slim, Small frame with nice boobie
Massage: authentic really good massage with great strength, knows where to press, experienced, the whole package sort of massage
GFE: Really attentive & initiates small chats
Old 12-07-2021, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
mrwise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-4.com/ran-ran-massage/

Virgin MR, hoping to contribute to community more often.

Saw a few good reviews on her, went to test water. Pleasantly surprised when she opened the door due to censored photos. SYT, sweet and demure initially when breaking the ice. Have a pair of 爱笑的眼睛。

Massage wise pretty good, can see she’s trained before. Puts in the effort during massage - loosen the sore muscles after my gym workout.

Slow sensual strokes during HJ. Never complain when I took some time to shoot. Hehe. She will continue to tease and stroke when about to shoot.

Overall a pretty good package - good massage, sensual and GFE all in one. Worthy for a RTM.

Looks 9/10. One of the better SYT out there now.
Sensual 8/10.
Old 12-07-2021, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 4
voo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

look: 20% discount fr photo
boob: natural c, sagging, given birth before
height: 163cm
bj: without cap, good suction and siok
ass rimming: shiok
service: rushing, 50mins including shower. no time allowance in between next customer.
rtm: yes only if $100, not worth to pay 120
Old 12-07-2021, 02:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by voo888doo View Post

service: rushing, 50mins including shower. no time allowance in between next customer.
To be fair, this is considered not that bad? Oftentimes, even those good attitude ones also ask me politely to get ready around the 50th min mark and leave about a few mins later?
Old 12-07-2021, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
didn't spot any tattoos in her pics. her whole back is tattooed?
Hidden in the photos. Won’t say too much here but photos are defo hers, the tattoos are prolly just strategically hidden in the pictures.
Old 12-07-2021, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 4
voo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
To be fair, this is considered not that bad? Even those good attitude ones also ask me politely to get ready around the 50th min mark and leave about a few mins later?
i visited many ML, i can said she is relatively rush as compared to others, she has more than 10 guests a day, usually ML will not receive that much booking. some ML will spare 20mins in between to do house keeping and rest.
Old 12-07-2021, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

Cherry from TT looks yummy but had mixed reviews in the TT groupchat. Any bros here can offer their sexpert advice on her?

https://$$$$$-1.com/girl.php?id=3953
Old 12-07-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
To be fair, this is considered not that bad? Oftentimes, even those good attitude ones also ask me politely to get ready around the 50th min mark and leave about a few mins later?
yea i think asking you to prepare to leave at 50th min mark gives you 10mins to dress and bid your good byes.

which makes you wonder also how long she needs to change the sheets for next customer if he is coming at the 60th min mark? lol
Old 12-07-2021, 02:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by voo888doo View Post
i visited many ML, i can said she is relatively rush as compared to others, she has more than 10 guests a day, usually ML will not receive that much booking. some ML will spare 20mins in between to do house keeping and rest.
So you feel that she tried to rush you during the session? If not, it's really not that bad. 50 min from entering to leaving. And did she give you full attention?

For me, those good ones maybe 54-56 mins all in.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1