The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-07-2021, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7723 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Thanks bro, cheers ��
Haha. I kena zapped for upping you. The zapper said I am a piece of shit just like Johndick.

Really childish.
Old 16-07-2021, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
Haha. I kena zapped for upping you. The zapper said I am a piece of shit just like Johndick.

Really childish.
LOL. Same treatment.
Upzzz you.
Old 16-07-2021, 02:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1363 / Power: 12
diab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post

Really childish.
I feel you bro.
This forum beginning to get lotsa childish prick that just kept zapping for no apparent reason.
Am surprised that I got zapped with a comment given as “Mai lame” from some childish prick after what I shared earlier.
Terrible.
Old 16-07-2021, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by diab View Post
I feel you bro.
This forum beginning to get lotsa childish prick that just kept zapping for no apparent reason.
Am surprised that I got zapped with a comment given as “Mai lame” from some childish prick after what I shared earlier.
Terrible.
Beginning? Childish samsters have been prowling since the longest of time. Check out the ktv cluster threads, all condemning those bros who visited ktvs. The hyprocrisy is unreal. Arent they cheongsters also? Otherwise why the fuck are they on SBF? Read FR only and jerk off or end up here by accident.
Old 16-07-2021, 07:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28641 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by diab View Post
Now a consolation to those who visited the KTVs and didn't want to own up that they were actually having fun over the weekend.
They now can simply say that they caught Covid-19 while visiting Block 75 Lorong 5 Toa Payoh hawker centre instead. Even better, say they go buy or eat Satay!

The hawker centre at Block 75 Lorong 5 Toa Payoh underwent deep cleaning on Thursday (July 15) morning after a stall assistant who allegedly visited a KTV lounge over the weekend tested positive for Covid-19.

The man, who is said to be an assistant at Fang Yuan Satay, did not turn up on Monday and went to see a doctor after feeling ill on Tuesday.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...-assistant-who

So lucky lah. No need say go golden mile buy Vietnamese mango or hide around saying didn't go Tanglin or Far East. Heng lah.
Hi, I’ve just upped your points. Hope you can in return help to up my points. Thanks.
Old 16-07-2021, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

Sincere apologies to All bros, newbie or seasoned who was zapped by some imbecile who clearly took issues with my presence in this thread. If I have not upz you before I will certainly do so with my lowly 3 points as a gesture to make up for cowardy act by that person(s), who first tried to smear me by zapping people signing off as me and now just poking people who are like minded with my posts.

To that loser who lurk in the shadows, sorry to disappoint you that I will only exit this thread when I feel my time of cheonging is up, won't be due to your immature antics. Most people who post here are man enough to openly disagree or bash each other opinions or FRs. That's how grown ups behave, which you have clearly shown that you are incapable of lah.

This will be my last post addressed to you, feel free to continue your lame acts since it gives you climax. We won't waste any more space here to talk about you anymore, hope you enjoyed your few minutes of fame.

To REAL cheongsters in this thread, we shall stop feeding this needy troll the attention he seek

T.G.I.F n cheong SAFE! 🍻

Last edited by Johndick; 16-07-2021 at 08:11 AM.
Old 16-07-2021, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Someone I know in my course of work was implicated in the ktv saga. He's married and you can figure out what he's going through right now. For sure, he can't answer to his family and workplace. A very difficult situation indeed.

He has not picked up my calls. I hope he can ride this through.
Old 16-07-2021, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
JerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Someone I know in my course of work was implicated in the ktv saga. He's married and you can figure out what he's going through right now. For sure, he can't answer to his family and workplace. A very difficult situation indeed.

Hope he's ok.

"aiya, i meet my friend go dinner, who know we going to those KTV? Go there liao, U turn meh? But I didn't do anything, really go there eat nia"

And throw a random name as a scapegoat...hahaha

Best thing now is to lay low, i think the MLs will be very careful now also.

Let's hope all bros who visited these KTV don't kena Covid and pass to family.
BTW if you ever up me, do pm me so that i know and can return the favour.
Old 16-07-2021, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
lustymania deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My friend’s friend is part of the cluster.

Most of us are Cheongsters- or know someone who is , so the 6 degree of separation is a thin veiled line, it could happen to anyone . It’s sad hearing this news , and it would affect the entire scene eventually.

So stay safe everyone! Jia you!
Old 16-07-2021, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
Couldn't book summer for last 4 days. What's she so busy with?
Busy with business lor. Though I mentioned I stopped visiting her because she lessened her services by listening to other #$@×&¥#@ customers, she is still one sizzling hot, big boobs babe.

I can't say much for my other recent adventures and SN vanilla experiments. Needing to satisfy my curiosity, I tried Xiao Yu and Lydia (EK)....

While Lydia barely made the acceptable standard on my Vanilla Barometer, Xiao Yu on the other hand was... oh dear. Dunno whether to post a full report or not. Maybe if another post describes her as SYT (lol) again, I'll post my views....
Old 16-07-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

While Lydia barely made the acceptable standard on my Vanilla Barometer, Xiao Yu on the other hand was... oh dear. Dunno whether to post a full report or not. Maybe if another post describes her as SYT (lol) again, I'll post my views....
Bro,just post it full report on xiao yu and Lydia. We will appreciate true mr
Old 16-07-2021, 10:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
The way you say this seems to support what some others say about her looking 8-10 years older than ad age lol
Old 16-07-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post

Yeah - the risk is real for those who are attached or married. One of my friends kana and now wife wants to divorce him. He seems quite depressed because he was just married and now praying that his wife gives him second chance. Somemore at work his colleagues all know he went KTV and he works in a fairly large firm…..
Old 16-07-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
The way you say this seems to support what some others say about her looking 8-10 years older than ad age lol
Is this the Xiao yu who covers her face?
Old 16-07-2021, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
FromTheOtherSit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerkOff View Post
Hope he's ok.

"aiya, i meet my friend go dinner, who know we going to those KTV? Go there liao, U turn meh? But I didn't do anything, really go there eat nia"

And throw a random name as a scapegoat...hahaha

Best thing now is to lay low, i think the MLs will be very careful now also.

Let's hope all bros who visited these KTV don't kena Covid and pass to family.
So, assuming, everyone brought their trace together token or turn in their apps when visiting the KTV? If not why would they be receiving the SMS to go for screening?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1