The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-07-2021, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-4.com/zi-qing-massage/

look good but in hotel
Now new ml appear, can it be from ktv?

https://sglonelyguy-4.com/tao-tao-massage/

tao look good tried search cannot find history post

Last edited by heartlock; 17-07-2021 at 11:30 AM.
Old 17-07-2021, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 21
Desmondo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDesmondo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

To all bros please cheong with care my from office in Jalan Besar rented out his 2nd level to operate beauty parlour and was raided. the CID officer interview him and ask does he knows what kind of business the tenant are doing he said he knows nothing as it is legally sign through an agent. The CID insist he terminate his contract this time give him chance in future he will be fine as it is the landlord responsibility to know what the tenant are doing. Any way he was informed by the officer that the next 2 weeks they are going to raid all the SPA,
Old 17-07-2021, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 703 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
I must say that Meimei is the undisputed sensual queen now. An An used to be pretty gungho but has toned down (or should we say slackened), so she now pales in comparison to Meimei.
Compared with Xue Er?
Old 17-07-2021, 11:26 AM
Samster

madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmondo View Post
To all bros please cheong with care my from office in Jalan Besar rented out his 2nd level to operate beauty parlour and....e tenant are doing. Any way he was informed by the officer that the next 2 weeks they are going to raid all the SPA,
I think they will target those beauty parlour ... offeringfacial grooming and related but converted "F&B" . For the spa it is just normal sop already.
Old 17-07-2021, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
Yep 2500 quarantined - of them I am pretty confident quite a few of them chiong ML fingers crossed we got no infections amongst our ML crowd
For fully vac, not an issue but from contact tracing, mandated by law to get tested (saw the announcement this morning) and quarantined ... you will requires by HM or GF to pick your durian ...
Old 17-07-2021, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post

Bro, you have to search for Tao Zi
Old 17-07-2021, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 5
SatLim is one of the Best!SatLim is one of the Best!SatLim is one of the Best!SatLim is one of the Best!

Humble FR for the 2 FLs visited recently:

https://sglonelyguy-4.com/sha-sha-massage/
Service: 8/10 (SN throughout)
BBBJ: 8/10
HJ:7/10
RTM: Yes

https://sglonelyguy-4.com/xiao-ya-massage/
Service: 7/10 (clothed, but allow fingering)
BBBJ: 9/10
RTM: probably not, since not my cup of tea
Old 17-07-2021, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future
Quote:
so u mean sugar no good
I think he meant sugar is good enough for him to rtm, just that when guys read past MRs (under her old name ling long) they might not know its referring to her and not the new linglong.
Old 17-07-2021, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, you have to search for Tao Zi
Yup, suggest all cheongsters to do some DD on this Taozi now change her name to TaoTao. Search through her FR here before you decide to spend your moola on her. Serve customer based on her mood or how her investment in stock perform in the market, poorly constructed man-made boobs, lousy services if you not handsome and well built. Current market have more than enough good options than to take a risk with her. You have been warned. Her knights will feel otherwise of course. But those who at the receiving end of her poor services will know better.
Old 17-07-2021, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
luckycole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Tao Tao used to be another name.
Overall ok, pre-milf and quite pretty with bj service
Edit: just saw the post of the brother above me, Iguess need to catch her on a good day, got other safer options now anyway

Last edited by luckycole; 17-07-2021 at 12:51 PM. Reason: added edit
Old 17-07-2021, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 15
Maverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant futureMaverick.01 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Lol I wouldn’t bother with this Tao Tao. She was previously named Tao Zi, fair to say she was a complete waste of my time and money.

Those who upped my rep but I have not returned, please PM me with your latest post URL.
Old 17-07-2021, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Yup, suggest all cheongsters to do some DD on this Taozi now change her name to TaoTao. Search through her FR here before you decide to spend your moola on her. Serve customer based on her mood or how her investment in stock perform in the market, poorly constructed man-made boobs, lousy services if you not handsome and well built. Current market have more than enough good options than to take a risk with her. You have been warned. Her knights will feel otherwise of course. But those who at the receiving end of her poor services will know better.
Last time wanted to visit her but after seeing all the FRs, decided not to hahaha…
Old 17-07-2021, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-4.com/zi-qing-massage/

look good but in hotel
Now new ml appear, can it be from ktv?

this tao tao can avoid.
search FR for Taozi.
Old 17-07-2021, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 5
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmondo View Post
To all bros please cheong with care my from office in Jalan Besar rented out his 2nd level to operate beauty parlour and was raided. the CID officer interview him and ask does he knows what kind of business the tenant are doing he said he knows nothing as it is legally sign through an agent. The CID insist he terminate his contract this time give him chance in future he will be fine as it is the landlord responsibility to know what the tenant are doing. Any way he was informed by the officer that the next 2 weeks they are going to raid all the SPA,
Totally agree. Like what another bro says, it only requires one ML or customer to get infected and the entire ML ecosystem will take a serious set back. The immediate cancellation of permits and deportation is serious matter for the MLs and the potential consequences for the bros won't be light.

Exercise self-restrain and caution for the next one to two weeks is a wise decision.
Old 17-07-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
Exercise self-restrain and caution for the next one to two weeks is a wise decision.
1-2 weeks only? At least 1 month more prudent as this is still developing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1