The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2006, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
CockTalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by 789550
bro, 21yr uni student still virgin, if possible pls help me intro some uni students. Never have a chance with uni students before. Or can u tell me where in ZH and how to get to know them? thks in advance.
Some local friend brought me to a local bar that is close by to an uni northern of zhu hai (close to Zhong San). I will check with the name of the bar and how to get there when I meet up with him again.
Old 21-05-2006, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockTalker
Some local friend brought me to a local bar that is close by to an uni northern of zhu hai (close to Zhong San). I will check with the name of the bar and how to get there when I meet up with him again.

It will be great to hear more of this place in terms of :

1) Exact Name and location

2) What kind of people go there - Uni chicks - did you see many and were they open to proposals?

We're visiting on the 2nd and 3rd so will be most happy to know if it's worth a diversion from LHL as we have limited time in Zhuhai.

Thanks

S.
Old 21-05-2006, 03:17 PM
Samster

Just got off the phone with my friend. The area is called 唐家 (Tang Jia). There are 4 uni in that area. So the area are packed with uni chicks. And from what I observed the bar is not concentrated in one area (unlike Sui Wan). If you are here for few days, its better to just hang out in LHL as you might need to do some work to score with the uni chicks.

As for open proposal, its all up to your skill. Lucky for me that my friend know someone and able to intro some of the col gals to us. Only manage to score once after went there a few times.. maybe skill not good.

Anyway that is just a suggestion in reply of bro sebast97 question on new activities in ZH. I got tired of HC and LHL so looking for new activities to do. Will be stuck here for a long time so might as well enjoy myself here.
Old 21-05-2006, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4566 / Power: 21
789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97
This 小文 must be attractive to you to book for the whole day. But then will it become sticky or you might get too emotionally involved with her?

Hope to catch up with you in HK on my trip there. Have upped your points. Cheers
Can say 小文 and I have some chemistry (but I always remind myself money matters too). And I am sure u will find someone with chemistry there. I try to control my feelings to prevent too emotionally attached, anyway I am single n unattached in Spore. You are very right to remind all brothers that family still the most impt. Yes, maybe I can let u know the date of my next trip n we can meet up in ZH.

Will return u pts soon. Cheers

Quote:
Just got off the phone with my friend. The area is called 唐家 (Tang Jia). There are 4 uni in that area. So the area are packed with uni chicks. And from what I observed the bar is not concentrated in one area (unlike Sui Wan). If you are here for few days, its better to just hang out in LHL as you might need to do some work to score with the uni chicks.
Yes bro, time is a factor. But thanks anyway. Maybe next time, when u are more familiar and settled, can intro some decent gals for a single unattached guy like me.
Old 21-05-2006, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 789550
Can say 小文 and I have some chemistry (but I always remind myself money matters too). And I am sure u will find someone with chemistry there. I try to control my feelings to prevent too emotionally attached, anyway I am single n unattached in Spore. You are very right to remind all brothers that family still the most impt. Yes, maybe I can let u know the date of my next trip n we can meet up in ZH.

Will return u pts soon. Cheers
Thanks bro, so you go ZH for leisure, I thought you are station there. So nice to be single, so it is easy for you to travel freely. Still, don't get too attached. Sure, let me know of your next trip, perhaps can also come out for a drink when in SGland.
Old 22-05-2006, 09:54 AM
Samster

sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thanks for your quick reply. Will see if I can find time to check it out.

S.
Old 22-05-2006, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
Thanks for your quick reply. Will see if I can find time to check it out.

S.
Hello Bro, U are always the man "in hurry". For these "uni student" either u must have a "mamasan" to link up or u must have time to sian them. Even sianing u must hv that "tom cruise" look n charisma to hv fast result otherwise u need to wait long long hoh.....

I think u n me dont have such luxurious time, better go look for some easier target or find the "mamasan" to link us up. Hehe...

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 22-05-2006, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview
Hello Bro, U are always the man "in hurry". For these "uni student" either u must have a "mamasan" to link up or u must have time to sian them. Even sianing u must hv that "tom cruise" look n charisma to hv fast result otherwise u need to wait long long hoh.....

I think u n me dont have such luxurious time, better go look for some easier target or find the "mamasan" to link us up. Hehe...

Good advice!
Old 22-05-2006, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hoangde deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Bro's

Any bro's can answer me about Chang'an good world hotel. I came there for the last 2 days 20/5 and 21/5. Girls at welcome booth in 2nd and 3th floor told me that only offer massage for 188 rmb. There is something going on right now because I had been there last week and had full service for 388 rmb.

I like service in Chang'an good world hotel. If any bro's can tell me any place to go now for good service and economic price, very appreciate for your time.

Thanks
Old 22-05-2006, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hoangde deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Bro's Banana,

Are you still here ??? Kindly check PM....Thanks
Old 22-05-2006, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview

Well I dont have a tom cruise look (Bro Jinger can vow for that ). Way to a gals heart is through her ears. So speak the right thing at the right time can help.

I heard from mamasan last night that there is a raid going on for the passed 2 days especially in Gong Bei area. So bro at that area please beware ya. Duwan later come back with extra chop in passport
Old 22-05-2006, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
jinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Well I dont have a tom cruise look (Bro Jinger can vow for that ). Way to a gals heart is through her ears. So speak the right thing at the right time can help.

I heard from mamasan last night that there is a raid going on for the passed 2 days especially in Gong Bei area. So bro at that area please beware ya. Duwan later come back with extra chop in passport
lol Tom Cruise's look or Leonard Cohen's talent don't matter...
time is the factor and meimei can always sense how fat is your wallet...

me is a 'porridge' guy... not really a 'fast food' one...
then again if only have like 5days or less, I always go for fast food...

Raid is only less meimei around... there are still lot's of choices.
Old 23-05-2006, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 22
oasis2002 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroasis2002 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Macau or Zhuhai

bro, thanks 4 all those reports on zhuhai..
make me very itcy to make a trip there soon. my last trip there to zh and cp was last december.. so itcy now,
anyways, i recently found a link

http://77bar.cn/index.asp

a penpal pub in zhuhai. maybe brothers would like to check it out when in zhuhai. if not, please wait for me to explore the place and do a report when I travel up to zh later this year.
Old 24-05-2006, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
jinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Back from ZH

Spending breakdown....

1. Disco - 500rmb per night (1 bottle of chivas 388rmb + sup drinks).
2. Massage - 2 hrs per day, once in the morning, evening in my room 30rmb + 10-rmb.
3. meimei - 200rmb ST and 600-800rmb ON depending on their skill during ST to detemine ON (just pay the ON price). meimei age varys from baring legal to very mature kind and 1.5 nothing meter to 1.75 something meter. (maybe my dream of screwing a meimei that is taller then me might come true soon. me is 1.78m.)
4. Food - ave 100rmb a day.
5. Hotel - 200-230rmb per night flat rate (nice, clean, bright enviroment in LHL).
6. Spend a lot on my own hobby lol.

This time I stay 6 days in ZH due to rain.

24th May 06.
Old 24-05-2006, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinger
Back from ZH

Spending breakdown....

1. Disco - 500rmb per night (1 bottle of chivas 388rmb + sup drinks).
2. Massage - 2 hrs per day, once in the morning, evening in my room 30rmb + 10-rmb.
3. meimei - 200rmb ST and 600-800rmb ON depending on their skill during ST to detemine ON (just pay the ON price). meimei age varys from baring legal to very mature kind and 1.5 nothing meter to 1.75 something meter. (maybe my dream of screwing a meimei that is taller then me might come true soon. me is 1.78m.
4. Food - ave 100rmb a day.
5. Hotel - 200-230rmb per night flat rate (nice, clean, bright enviroment in LHL).
6. Spend a lot on my own hobby lol.

This time I stay 6 days in ZH due to rain.

24th May 06.
Yo bro... good to hear u r back safe n sound. Sorry that I cant join you on the last day... too tired after coming back from work. Perhaps we can hook up when you come to ZH .... my trip was extended again
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1