The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 15-07-2014, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielgoh12341 View Post

This maid seems rather easy going but think she is only free on her off days. By the way, if she ask for your age. Best to say 30+. Cheers
if me 40 'plus can ah?
Old 15-07-2014, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 18
Minah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
Juz met with a maid late 30s from skout at sentosa cove, ocean drive. nice place there but sadly cannot go inside her boss house. she say no hanky panky just strictly meet up. i say ok strictly meetup. since it is weekday so its hard for her to go out and spend more time with me. theres a bus for cove resident to bring them out and in vivocity. she told me she needs to get groceries at giant vivo. i say ok, i waited at the arrival station of sentosa cove. I saw her and she gave me an extra pass so i can also take the bus to vivocity. she was wearing hot pants and white tight tshirt. it was too tight can see her nipple shape. we were in the bus and talking blah blah blah, while my eyes keep staring at her boobs, i try my luck and put my hand on her thigh, she didnt stop me. haha, i look at her eyes closely and say i like u can i kiss u? end up we were frenching in the bus. while my hand gently squeeze her breast.we were sitting at the last sit. i accompanied her buy groceries and had lunch with her. even at lunch we kiss. i sent her home in same bus, frenching again. She say this Sunday can book hotel liao near vivocity. Cant wait for it.
u are lucky man,,,remember post FR
Old 15-07-2014, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
shorty8731 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Originally Posted by samster_abt Any bros want some pinoy maid contact can pm me. (A) super busty..for milf lovers only. (B) busty..super good bbbj and riding. Got too much already. Wanted to release some. Both of them off on sunday only. Need a little sweet talk.. no ask money, topups or present etc
Bro can I have those number..would like to try..
Old 15-07-2014, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
shorty8731 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would to try B..
Old 15-07-2014, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 19
hunger_for_sex is one of the Best!hunger_for_sex is one of the Best!hunger_for_sex is one of the Best!hunger_for_sex is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samster_abt View Post
Any bros want some pinoy maid contact can pm me. (A) super busty..for milf lovers only. (B) busty..super good bbbj and riding. Got too much already. Wanted to release some. Both of them off on sunday only. Need a little sweet talk.. no ask money, topups or present etc
Hi bro mind to pass me both of their contact thank !
Old 15-07-2014, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 19
hunger_for_sex is one of the Best!hunger_for_sex is one of the Best!hunger_for_sex is one of the Best!hunger_for_sex is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redminote View Post
Been viewing and taking from this forum long enough, it is time for me to contribute back

I have a few maid contact to be given away, You can post it here (Cos I have only 10 PM space)

No exchange need but point will be appreciated but not compulsory
Hi bro can pm me their number? Will up u in return thank !
Old 15-07-2014, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
danielgoh12341 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
if me 40 'plus can ah?
haha I'm not sure bro, i only ran into the problem where I'm too young. if you want i don't mind exchanging a contact and trying.

anyway those who pm'ed me without an exchange contact or with an exchange that's not a maid contact, i'm sorry but i will not give this away.
Old 15-07-2014, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 10
BoyKen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBoyKen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Continuing from my last post.

She smsed me when I was at work, saying how she enjoyed the experience and feeling guilty in at the same time. I didnt want to have a clingy bgr relationship with her so I ignored from time to time.

Til we accidentally met up again when she was with her wheelchair ma'am. Since she was old with bad hearing, she could sneak in a convo or two. She said firmly in indonesian "U avoiding me? Did u give my number around?!" I said "No I've been busy"

She told me she had the house all to herself on the weekend and would like to invite me over. Her employees were on a short getaway to KL.

My lil one took over and agreed immediately.

Weekend came, excited as hell I was. Got her address, came over. To my shock, I found out her employee had a dog. Told her to lock it up in a room before i entered.

She was dressed slutty in short. She was wearing a white tank top, no bra. Nipples obvious. A very short shorts. When I came in she was watching the tv, so she was sitted in a very sexy manner, in my mind. Could almost see her camel toe.

She asked if I wanted a drink, i declined and with no hesitance this time i grabbed her n proceeded to kiss her with tongue and all. Grabbed her breast. Her cup was estimated B/C sized (see pic i attached below) i started licking her neck and nipple. She gave a loud sexy moan. And a bark came from the room. She was shocked I could tell so we ended up on the couch, i unzipped my pants and shoved my dick into her mouth. Made her gag thrice, eyes teary and all. Pushed her head to lick my ass, a rimjob. It all seem so new to her I could tell. Her tongue was wiggling down below.

I asked her where was the master bedroom, she told me it would be messy. But did I care? She was the maid to clean it up afterall.

So we went in, made her suck more.

Heres a photo of her tits...

http://www.uploadhouse.com/imgs/19633023/

More happened...

More ups plz
Old 15-07-2014, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 15
sammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Any bros want some pinoy maid contact can pm me. (A) super busty..for milf lovers only. (B) busty..super good bbbj and riding. Got too much already. Wanted to release some. Both of them off on sunday only. Need a little sweet talk.. no ask money, topups or present etc
Bro,can share their contacts with me?i pmed u but u no reply
Old 15-07-2014, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
boyboy85 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielgoh12341 View Post
Hi everyone, this is my first post but not the first time reading sbf. Would firstly like to thank all the bros who made this thread. Truly delightful to read, and very informative at the same time.

I have benefited from it (one bj recently), but the fr will be for another time. My main reason for this post is that I have been chatting with a maid on wechat for the past 2 days and she found me too young (stupid me for saying my age). Anyway I would like to share the contact with another bro who has one to exchange.

This maid seems rather easy going but think she is only free on her off days. By the way, if she ask for your age. Best to say 30+. Cheers
Haha bro.. U shld say "age secret"
Old 15-07-2014, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 10
BoyKen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBoyKen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This pinay.. Very fiesty

sometimes seen opposite Istana Gate, usually behind ION.
Old 15-07-2014, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
boyboy85 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Bro.. I pm u but no reply leh..
Old 15-07-2014, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
if me 40 'plus can ah?
Hi etsys, i 40s, i always tell those woman i mid 30s, they always say i look younger. Anyway act abit boyish can alr lah..u c those actor 40s to 50s liao still can act like young man wooing woman, so no problem one
Old 15-07-2014, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4getful View Post
Hi etsys, i 40s, i always tell those woman i mid 30s, they always say i look younger. Anyway act abit boyish can alr lah..u c those actor 40s to 50s liao still can act like young man wooing woman, so no problem one
my age vary ..

recently chatting up a girl in Manila my age was 30, as she said she don't like older than 30

another said she like older guys and my age jumped to 40

danielgoh12341, I don't need your contact ... I was only trying to be funny to you ...
Old 16-07-2014, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
danielgoh12341 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyboy85 View Post
Haha bro.. U shld say "age secret"
my bad mann, i didn't think it would matter that much. i'm still really new to this
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1