The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-08-2021, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rio2020 View Post
Heard something from my regular last nite. Some girl have been going around try to scam guys into paying money stating tat she is preggy. I looked up the no.found it belonging to a vanilla recently mention in these last few pages.Anyway,none of my business but hor remind everyone if unlocking, please be aware and be responsible. Some vanilla have many tricks one!
LOL...that 🐔 allowed so many 🐓🐓🐓 to f her and still got the cheek to scam the them. I wonder which 🐓 is so silly to believe her words..let alone kena scammed by her.
Old 27-08-2021, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1478 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2362 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Yeah to my surprise, the obviously exaggerated posts in the HC forum have been more genuine and reliable than one might expect. I havent tried all but so far I have not encountered landmines or fake photos.

Damn dude, you took the exact words right out of my mouth. It took me by utter surprise as well.

I avoided that section for years. But so right, they may be exaggerated posts, but they were not conplete lies. It started with the amazing, always cheerful sunshine Cheryl. She blew my mind and was better than anything on SLG. Even now tbh.

Still making new great discoveries there, though I still avoid those fuck shop MPs and Spas. Not my thing to pump and dump in the former, and I'm no carrot head for the latter.
Old 27-08-2021, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1342 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

commandos fall in!

As usual, Just commando new ML. When I around the Golden area I just scroll and see SLG. And texted her for a last min appt. Hooray! I gotten a jackpot i am her first customer. https://sglonelyguy-5.com/guo-guo-massage/

She’s really green into this line! Location with easy accessibility and parking space. No security condo. Very safe entrance. Just that the leading to go in to condo is quite messy.. next time I will ask her to give simple instructions to head up to the unit. Sharing with another lady not sure who. Using the small common bedroom and 1 bath.

Looks and body, young mid flesh syt. Looking 90% exactly the photo. To me she’s like Xiao Mei Mei .. short hair and kawaii taste. Those who like cute and Kawaii XMM can look her.

Sensual and massage well she told me that she spend thousands to learn from China old bird ML. But after trying I feel she’s very new in this trade. But her attitude is commando mindset. WILLING to TRY. WILLING to PLEASE. WILLING to WORKHARD. and giving Ample Strength on massage. As her massage got pattern more then badminton! After around a good 15-20 mins massage she will start with her cat bath..~ but maybe is first time! Hopefully she can improve along the way.

Then turn around she will do a handjob! Power power ranger. Slow and steady win the race. She put in effort and slowly licking my nipples and stroking sensual. Making errr errr sounds. My soldiers just came out immediately.

Overall I feel I can give her 7/10 points!

Will RTM!
Old 27-08-2021, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
We'll only know if they're vanilla after trying, there're a few instances of such that BJ is not in the menu
blow as good as LMM/Sophia/Xue Er/Soda,
i was wondering how much sexperience they'd accumulate to reach that level

is it a case of rubber broke or heading for war?
whatever it is please put the caps on.

Mili's attitude is a stark contrast to that of her housemate who dares to overcharge.
TBF their bods are really well maintained however bros with weak heart must be prepared for their strong KCing.
Probably late 20s but looks as usual YMMV.

Thank You
Who is her house mate. I never get to see. Heard she studying. So seldom work already
Old 27-08-2021, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
That's my experience too bro. Anyway, here's my own list of well-mannered, humble, hardworking and diligent MLs currently. No airs about them. No hidden agendas. Just nice human beings.

Heavy flavored:-
Molly (HC thread)
Xue Er (SLG)
Cheryl (unlisted)
An An (SLG)
GDMR and her sister (unlisted)
Lulu (TT)
Soda (unlisted)
Zhu Li (SLG)

Vanilla:-
Zhu Zhu soccer ball (SLG)
Aini (SLG)
Vera (YF group - unlisted)
TT formerly known as EK (SLG)
Elmi (SLG)

Please don't ask me for their contacts because you can find the contacts in their respective websites or threads. Unlisted ones I can't divulge I'm afraid.
Lulu is back??
Old 27-08-2021, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 4
Aircond is one of the Best!Aircond is one of the Best!Aircond is one of the Best!Aircond is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
LOL...that 🐔 allowed so many 🐓🐓🐓 to f her and still got the cheek to scam the them. I wonder which 🐓 is so silly to believe her words..let alone kena scammed by her.
🐔 (double name whatever you term it) had it coming for her the moment she demanded that 5digit figure. 🐓 is well known in the the circle for paying more to F them. 🐓 is pay and F. 🐔 trying her luck with 🐓 Such MLs no different from prostitutes as some bros had highlighted. Think about it, those bros who has a fetish for preggy could be queuing to visit her now. This saga could be a good wake up call for many bros (myself included) to stop ‘worshipping’ them and be happy with unlocking. Make no mistakes. Peace out
Old 27-08-2021, 07:35 PM
Samster

Aircond is one of the Best!Aircond is one of the Best!Aircond is one of the Best!Aircond is one of the Best!

Yes if you don’t mind me responding to your question
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazziquai View Post
Lulu is back??
Old 27-08-2021, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 15
Blackgold is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackgold is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazziquai View Post
Lulu is back??
What is tt? I noob
Old 27-08-2021, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 7
Vrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
i usually give 15min grace. then call them after 15 mins and tell them im off. and yes they will write i aeroplane them in their database after that.
I only give 10 mins as my session will be cut short. No reply I will text her an airplane pic
Old 27-08-2021, 09:37 PM
Samster

Her WK zapped a miserable 4. That’s all you can do? Get a life. Haha. The points can change for ART kit har? Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aircond View Post
🐔 (double name whatever you term it) had it coming for her the moment she demanded that 5digit figure. 🐓 is well known in the the circle for paying more to F them. 🐓 is pay and F. 🐔 trying her luck with 🐓 Such MLs no different from prostitutes as some bros had highlighted. Think about it, those bros who has a fetish for preggy could be queuing to visit her now. This saga could be a good wake up call for many bros (myself included) to stop ‘worshipping’ them and be happy with unlocking. Make no mistakes. Peace out
Old 28-08-2021, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 4
jttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to all

FR on Aini

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/aini-massage/

Looks: 9/10
To me, she still looks like quite a young ML although some bros say she have aged abit since she first came here. Still have the SYT and playful look.

Body: 10/10
Her body is honestly the main attraction, meat, boobs and butt was very firm and tight. Stomach was flat too, no fats at all. Told me she doesn’t work out though.

Massage: 8/10
Massage was good, will use her body weight to add strength. Uses techniques such as back-stepping and kneeling on back. For bros with fragile backs, I would recommend skipping the massage and go for foreplay instead if not your back may end up sore.

Sensual: 9/10
Sensual was quite good, will call you “宝贝” and will crawl on top of you during massage as you are lying on your stomach to kiss your cheek every now and then. Tbh I find the gesture nice but I was more turned on by her hot body.

HJ: 9/10
Her HJ is ever so slightly better than most of the HJs I have tried thus far. After one shot will proceed to give you head massage.

Relatively easy if you are good at following instructions and observant of the surroundings to find your way. Conveniently close to MRT(sheltered all the way) and have carpark space available at the location.
Old 28-08-2021, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Damn dude, you took the exact words right out of my mouth. It took me by utter surprise as well.

I avoided that section for years. But so right, they may be exaggerated posts, but they were not conplete lies. It started with the amazing, always cheerful sunshine Cheryl. She blew my mind and was better than anything on SLG. Even now tbh.

Still making new great discoveries there, though I still avoid those fuck shop MPs and Spas. Not my thing to pump and dump in the former, and I'm no carrot head for the latter.
cheryl surprised me as well. At first I thought she looked quite plain, but her svc was extra ordinary and keep up the standards over time.
Old 28-08-2021, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 19
jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/emily-massage/

I would say she is an ang pai in the making...chio syt with petite size and nice cute butt. Smsed her at 8pm to book a slot at 10pm...discreet apartment at area G with ample parking along the roads.

Looks : 8/10

Body : 7.5/10 ( petite size, bros who like small size girls will like her)

Attitude : 8/10 friendly and service is good , makes u feel at ease n comfortable .

Massage : 8/10 surprisingly good, confirm is not piano type..with good strength using elbows n forearms, neck massage was also damn good...really puts in alot of effort.

Sensual : 8.5/10 she will start with finger teasing all over ur body n occasionally brushing her fingers on ur balls then ask u raise ur butt do hdly. After tat turn around she will give u balls massage while rubbing ur shaft and tip of ur didi . She does this for quite some time while looking suductively at u, have to tahan not to drip pre cum. After that she will lay down by ur side n jerk u off with that cfm look again...as im a butt lover i requested her to sit on top of me to jerk off, after awhile i errupted massive amt of cum into her hands. This feeling is comparable to with aini , she is that good..perhaps even better.

Not a time watcher, clean fresh towels without smell, looks her advertised age of 25..maybe plus 2 yrs the most. Massage n hj was done with her clothes on but i also never request her to take off, maybe next visit will ask her to.. told her nicely to wear some perfume next time as she had some armpit smell but i didnt mind that much, not a big issue for me...its her 1st stint here, bros pls treat her nicely and u will leave her place happy and satisfied. I Tipped her abit for the good experiece i had b4 leaving.

Rtm: definitely a big yes. Bros can try and u will know her kung fu
Old 28-08-2021, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 12
asdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

there's a bunch of losers talking shit without proof here in the forums, probably controlling multiple accounts or having other proxy accounts quote and support their content. hope forummers can filter.
  • rio2020 - mentioned a post where he said he could up some of the girls providing non FJ services, ended the day with a -11 on his forum points with this particular forum post now back with a 400+ points account probably after spending some money just so he can talk shit with impunity.

Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
    My Reputation:

02-08-2021, 01:58 PM

Song2 service is 4/5 thumbs up for me.Can up such pretty babe not bad liao,considering shes the prettiest by far.Her gang all upable,so whenever i want more,i go to her or her mates.Be it 30mins,full hour,is still satisfactory lah.So all depends on wat u want"

26-08-2021, 11:12 AM

From all my sessions with XX, her KC skills is first class lah. Do take what she say with a pinch of salt. In my sessions, always boasting which guy pay her how much and all. Yeah, agree that guy is annoying SOB. But we dun know the full details. I do know some bit; very surprise that she can pull off this act.A couple of times she fly me aeroplane at the last min, i know she kanna baoed then pull stunt on me lah.Just my 2 cents of advice: These days this bitches think too highly of themselves. Why? Becos they r pampered by some rich bros here who spoil the market.So who is to blame?

definitely seems to have a personal vendatta against xx, first she put him aeroplane, now he's implying that she is scamming customers with blackmailing on pregnancy. before that, her whole gang can be upped as seen above, probably trying to create a rift in the customer base here and bring the more degenerate bunch to harass them for FJ requirements or to sow discord within client base as some get jealous over service level disparities. not sure what his deal is, but just want to bring to front and center this mentally unstable person. reminds me of the person that beat up lulu.
  • Aircond
  • Assassin

not sure what their motives are, probably just a bunch of fat old men taking out their frustrations faced with countless rejections in life not just from women but probably from people in general. they definitely don't sound bright enough to run a sex trafficking ring so definitely not OKT. problem with this forum (or any other forum, really, so no disrespect to sammy it is hard to run a community) is that people seem to be able to get away with saying anything without proof and by controlling a handful of accounts, can sway public opinion on individuals trying to eke out a living on our shores. allowing their behavior to persist is poisoning the well as they can make use of this perceived power to extort gratuities from girls that are in this trade and in the long run probably erode the supply of this service for everyone here with vested interests. so readers must exercise caution.

Last edited by asdfkjjj; 28-08-2021 at 06:59 AM.
Old 28-08-2021, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 7
Shaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jansen82 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/emily-massage/

I would say she is an ang pai in the making...chio syt with petite size and nice cute butt. Smsed her at 8pm to book a slot at 10pm...discreet apartment at area G with ample parking along the roads.

Looks : 8/10

Body : 7.5/10 ( petite size, bros who like small size girls will like her)

Attitude : 8/10 friendly and service is good , makes u feel at ease n comfortable .

Massage : 8/10 surprisingly good, confirm is not piano type..with good strength using elbows n forearms, neck massage was also damn good...really puts in alot of effort.

Sensual : 8.5/10 she will start with finger teasing all over ur body n occasionally brushing her fingers on ur balls then ask u raise ur butt do hdly. After tat turn around she will give u balls massage while rubbing ur shaft and tip of ur didi . She does this for quite some time while looking suductively at u, have to tahan not to drip pre cum. After that she will lay down by ur side n jerk u off with that cfm look again...as im a butt lover i requested her to sit on top of me to jerk off, after awhile i errupted massive amt of cum into her hands. This feeling is comparable to with aini , she is that good..perhaps even better.

Not a time watcher, clean fresh towels without smell, looks her advertised age of 25..maybe plus 2 yrs the most. Massage n hj was done with her clothes on but i also never request her to take off, maybe next visit will ask her to.. told her nicely to wear some perfume next time as she had some armpit smell but i didnt mind that much, not a big issue for me...its her 1st stint here, bros pls treat her nicely and u will leave her place happy and satisfied. I Tipped her abit for the good experiece i had b4 leaving.

Rtm: definitely a big yes. Bros can try and u will know her kung fu

Agreed bro! Just that she sort of have BO and not FN… if not she would have been perfect!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1