The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2017, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: L8h43

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
You got proof that WL give you STD or not? no proof don't talk cock, WL will definitely be more safe than you as they go for monthly medical check up, its a common practice which everyone knows, you are acting like a little boy, if you don't know about all this, don't come here and act act like you know everything

I say special treatment but did i specify anything? are you retarded? special treatment means unsafe practice ah?

You need go for check up not only for useless ball, but also for being empty headed and stupidity

If you got any guts, you go to any house and complain to the OKT that WL give you STD la, no need stir shit here
what proof ? use your fucking brains lah. she's the last one i fucked and prior to that almost 2 weeks before her and she belongs to the high risk group since she gave you some special service and gave BBBJ without cleaning properly cheongster's dick.

And if there are any symptoms, naturally you trace back to your last fuck lah.

Even if they go for monthly check up also no use lah. what if she kena something before her next check up ? and also some STD do not show any signs or symptoms on the WL. go for monthly checkup also can't detect shit.

you think you know alot but actually you know shit.

we know you got a lot of guts . so tell us what special you get from her. i see whether you are the one who needs to go check up or not.. lol
Old 05-04-2017, 03:39 PM
Samster

Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
And from the other part of the forum, I can see you stir shit in other places, alot of people not happy with you for asking stupid question, people talk about P massage you go and ask stupid question with or without pants? what a joke

Cannot believe that people like you ask this kind of stupid question, you are really a retard person with that retarded face

And don't suddenly be so holy and want to warn other bros, KNN if un safe is up to the OKT and immigration, Want to play yet suddenly become Holy man? must warn people when you yourself enjoy BBBJ and want full service, if you complain that WL provide losu service its ok, but now people give you good service you also want complain, you're very ungrateful person

If you are so holy and must warn people, than when you claim your balls acting funny and suspect you might get STD, did you warn your family member? did you go to your workplace and tell your colleague?
yes, i like to stir shit. you have a problem with that ? what you gonna do ?
there is a ignore button if you are not aware lol
Old 05-04-2017, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0sts0ulz View Post

On bed start the cat bath, balls licking and THEN SHE LIFTED MY AND GAVE AN AR! Wow wow, the sensation. Then to 69, the bbbj is too much for me to take so gave to stop her or I'm gonna explode my load in her. Cap on and she starts to ride me, after a short riding brought her to the edge of the bed lifted her up and started pumping her. The rest for you guys to fill in the style, after which she ask if can CiM, why not right. I only pity the guy after me. Sorry bro. Great bonk on G17. Gem indeed
wah lao, she request CIM somemore.....no wonder so popular and so many tiraks.

maybe i should look for G17 instead since not getting any specials from G13 other than BBBJ without showering.
Old 05-04-2017, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

To say a word of fairness.

I think bro cyberspace nerd posted something similar about catching something from wl some time back. I Forgot who the gal in question.

U want bbbj u want french u have the take the risk. U can't blame anyone but yourself. It could be anyone who pass to u. Don't target a particular wl n affect her rice bowl.

Virus like warts or herpes might stay in the body for years and attack u when your immunity is low. Some people don't get attacks at all.

If scared, stay safe. Go Dsc for checks.
Period.
Old 05-04-2017, 04:13 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post

I think bro cyberspace nerd posted something similar about catching something from wl some time back. I Forgot who the gal in question.

U want bbbj u want french u have the take the risk. U can't blame anyone but yourself. It could be anyone who pass to u. Don't target a particular wl n affect her rice bowl.

Virus like warts or herpes might stay in the body for years and attack u when your immunity is low. Some people don't get attacks at all.

Period.
Ya cyberspace nerd lan jiao lang la.... Want BBBJ, wan french, than yet abit only talk nonsense, affect WL rice bowl, somemore so arrogance say must warn other bros

WL give lousy service you want complain we understand, now WL give good service he still kpkb
Old 05-04-2017, 04:17 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
what proof ? use your fucking brains lah. she's the last one i fucked and prior to that almost 2 weeks before her and she belongs to the high risk group since she gave you some special service and gave BBBJ without cleaning properly cheongster's dick.

And if there are any symptoms, naturally you trace back to your last fuck lah.

Even if they go for monthly check up also no use lah. what if she kena something before her next check up ? and also some STD do not show any signs or symptoms on the WL. go for monthly checkup also can't detect shit.

you think you know alot but actually you know shit.

we know you got a lot of guts . so tell us what special you get from her. i see whether you are the one who needs to go check up or not.. lol
Well whos the 1 you don't know shit? you know alot ah? STD appear after 2 weeks? come on la, where is your facts? where is your proof? You retarded or what? refer to below link before you make your self stupid, STD system can take up to 90 days before appearing, so maybe your bonks 3 months ago can also be the cause

STD Incubation period
Old 05-04-2017, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post

Period.
The last time i caught something from a WL was very long ago, almost 10 years back if i remember correctly. that was a painful experience and it was from a FL. hygiene was really bad with no proper shower equipment. probably from the BBBJ or poor hygiene.

before that was RAW with a cat 40. but luckily that STD not so bad but still.

who pass to you you should know. unless you been fucking several different WL and having BBBJ and CIM in the course of a week.

And if you really got something from that girl, should you keep quiet ? how many more people you want her to infect ?
Old 05-04-2017, 04:20 PM

Quote:
wah lao, she request CIM somemore.....no wonder so popular and so many tiraks.

maybe i should look for G17 instead since not getting any specials from G13 other than BBBJ without showering.
Ya ya, go find G17 you shit head, wait after G17 bonk your balls feel funny again you want blame WL again ah?

Fucking loser, want WL to perform BBBJ want special service yet abit like pussy, complain must warn bro

WL of course will not give you special service,

See this lanjiao face confirm will not give special
Old 05-04-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya cyberspace nerd lan jiao lang la.... Want BBBJ, wan french, than yet abit only talk nonsense, affect WL rice bowl, somemore so arrogance say must warn other bros

WL give lousy service you want complain we understand, now WL give good service he still kpkb
i affect her rice bowl your problem? unless you need to sponsor more money since she getting lesser customers or you scared no more special for you
Old 05-04-2017, 04:23 PM

Quote:
The last time i caught something from a WL was very long ago, almost 10 years back if i remember correctly. that was a painful experience and it was from a FL. hygiene was really bad with no proper shower equipment. probably from the BBBJ or poor hygiene.

before that was RAW with a cat 40. but luckily that STD not so bad but still.

who pass to you you should know. unless you been fucking several different WL and having BBBJ and CIM in the course of a week.

And if you really got something from that girl, should you keep quiet ? how many more people you want her to infect ?
Wa finally this loser admit he is doing RAW with WL ah? no wonder la, and you yourself want blame WL?

If got STD or what, you yourself are to blame, you don't observe safe sex yet you preach about hygiene, you are really full of SHIT
Old 05-04-2017, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya ya, go find G17 you shit head, wait after G17 bonk your balls feel funny again you want blame WL again ah?

Fucking loser, want WL to perform BBBJ want special service yet abit like pussy, complain must warn bro

WL of course will not give you special service,

See this lanjiao face confirm will not give special
if my balls feel funny after bonking G17, then either G17 or G13 got problem right? since I fucked G17 after G13. lol

If I go kelantan lane , the doctor asked me who i had unprotected sex with, i will say this 2 lah. and then someone will probably ask them to stop work. and then you won't get your special anymore until they are cleared. no wonder you so pissed. lol
Old 05-04-2017, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wa finally this loser admit he is doing RAW with WL ah? no wonder la, and you yourself want blame WL?

If got STD or what, you yourself are to blame, you don't observe safe sex yet you preach about hygiene, you are really full of SHIT
ya I had RAW with a WL before.....so those girls I fucked you better avoid lah. lol

actually not one but 2. lol
Old 05-04-2017, 04:31 PM

Quote:
ya I had RAW with a WL before.....so those girls I fucked you better avoid lah. lol

actually not one but 2. lol
Ya RAW with WL yet still preach about STD must warn bro, you really full of shit
Old 05-04-2017, 04:32 PM

Quote:
if my balls feel funny after bonking G17, then either G17 or G13 got problem right? since I fucked G17 after G13. lol

If I go kelantan lane , the doctor asked me who i had unprotected sex with, i will say this 2 lah. and then someone will probably ask them to stop work. and then you won't get your special anymore until they are cleared. no wonder you so pissed. lol
Please ask the doctor to check your head because full of shit, you yourself practise unsafe sex, still dare to preach and say WL unhygenie give BBBJ without shower
Old 05-04-2017, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya RAW with WL yet still preach about STD must warn bro, you really full of shit
a lot of yellow ribbon also after sitting in prison now come out and preach. are they full of shit also ?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1