The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-10-2021, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
curryboy123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

is OMM still around or rtc? miss the kinks and sloppy kisses
Old 04-10-2021, 04:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Limso1983 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowdar View Post
Photo 60% look alike but figure still ok. Nothing much special for her service. No rtm
Old 04-10-2021, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
Durianinthesky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had tried muzi 2nd blood. As what she said.

Location 7/10 was convenient but parking is quite difficult to find

Looks: 9/10. I personally feel that she look prettier in real life compare to photos. Young syt. 199i if I'm not wrong.

Boobs: 8.5/10. Big c man made boobs. But she denied lolol. Prefer natural. But hers was just nice for her body frame.

Body: 9/10. That's her + point. Perfect proportion with perky ass. Slim without any fats. With hairless pussy. I love girls that are shaved hahahha. Her ass is damn nice perky and tight.

BBBJ: 8.5/10. Quite decent. I had better ones. Not a time watcher and she won't stop until u told her to.

French/kiss. 2/10. Ummmm she will keep avoid if u try to kiss her. So pls respect her.

Additional service: 8/10. She do provide full service. Pls let her know what package you're looking for. I went for the full one. Wet and tight. Hairless young pussy. Moan was abit fake but acceptable. She's a good rider. Have to give her a +point for that.

Technically she's young and not as experience but her beauty did make up for that.

Rtm: high chance will. She said someone new is coming. Maybe will try first.
Old 04-10-2021, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
She is not the typical slim body , but she is not fat . She has youthful body .

If you want slim body , should be Xiao xi Sophia , Wen Wen , Tang Tang , Shan Shan or Baby .

For massage service out or the 5 above , I would go for Xiao Xi or Baby .
sugar would be in the cat, just that not for boobs lover.
Old 04-10-2021, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Bro

Which site? Can share the URL please?

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durianinthesky View Post
Had tried muzi 2nd blood. As what she said.

Location 7/10 was convenient but parking is quite difficult to find

Looks: 9/10. I personally feel that she look prettier in real life compare to photos. Young syt. 199i if I'm not wrong.

Boobs: 8.5/10. Big c man made boobs. But she denied lolol. Prefer natural. But hers was just nice for her body frame.

Body: 9/10. That's her + point. Perfect proportion with perky ass. Slim without any fats. With hairless pussy. I love girls that are shaved hahahha. Her ass is damn nice perky and tight.

BBBJ: 8.5/10. Quite decent. I had better ones. Not a time watcher and she won't stop until u told her to.

French/kiss. 2/10. Ummmm she will keep avoid if u try to kiss her. So pls respect her.

Additional service: 8/10. She do provide full service. Pls let her know what package you're looking for. I went for the full one. Wet and tight. Hairless young pussy. Moan was abit fake but acceptable. She's a good rider. Have to give her a +point for that.

Technically she's young and not as experience but her beauty did make up for that.

Rtm: high chance will. She said someone new is coming. Maybe will try first.
Old 04-10-2021, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chiamlong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

hi bros,
has anyone tried
https://www.impmm15.com/girl.php?id=3885

given the current COVID situation, just need some good massage and relief w/o the frills

thanks for reply
Old 04-10-2021, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 3
fsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/tu-tu-massage/
Look: 7/10 actual person in her 20s, discount 10-15% off the pic, little bit curvy, pretty smile
Massage: 9/10 another one with good massage, comparable with vivi, head massage after the deed, she will check with
Sensual: 8/10 ask u to pull down her top since her hand got massage oil, sop hj and nip licking, can't lick back or roam south
Personality: 8/10 hard working, maybe still new and got a lot of booking recently after 1st FR up lol
RTM: maybe
Old 04-10-2021, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 12
Mushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Visited Baby from SLG and find her a polite & genuine lady.
Massage wise, she can be considered one of the better ones.
Looks wise, I will consider her petite & sweet looking.
Sensual wise, not those very aggressive kind but rather like your sweet GF jerking you off.
Will definitely RTM when time permits!

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-baby/
Old 05-10-2021, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsai View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/tu-tu-massage/
Look: 7/10 actual person in her 20s, discount 10-15% off the pic, little bit curvy, pretty smile
Massage: 9/10 another one with good massage, comparable with vivi, head massage after the deed, she will check with
Sensual: 8/10 ask u to pull down her top since her hand got massage oil, sop hj and nip licking, can't lick back or roam south
Personality: 8/10 hard working, maybe still new and got a lot of booking recently after 1st FR up lol
RTM: maybe
Kind of curious, if sensual with SOP HJ, only roam neh neh is rated 8. What's 10? What's 5?
Old 05-10-2021, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushrooms View Post
Visited Baby from SLG and find her a polite & genuine lady.
Massage wise, she can be considered one of the better ones.
Looks wise, I will consider her petite & sweet looking.
Sensual wise, not those very aggressive kind but rather like your sweet GF jerking you off.
Will definitely RTM when time permits!

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-baby/
saw some comment boobs seems enhance
Old 05-10-2021, 12:21 AM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1084 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Kind of curious, if sensual with SOP HJ, only roam neh neh is rated 8. What's 10? What's 5?
Hahaha..

Should really do away with this rating system..

I think better to use '+' and '-' instead..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 05-10-2021, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 3
Wong7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unable to post in BT thread as its closed. So I'll post here.

I see that BT thread looks dead. Made some research and try my luck with LZ/L* Z** spa, corner lot, near L*r K***t.
Reached there at 1029pm, from a distance noticed a dim glow of incandescent light shining thru the semi-opaque/translucent glass door, I thought to myself, "maybe still open?". Go see see look look, saw lady boss with a ML talking.

Walk in and ask for standard package $60 (pricey). Look at the ML, she was about to go home, semi blonde hair, looks kinda like Malaysian (but Im thinking PRC).

Lady boss brought me into one of the inner rooms near the toilet, room door has a see thru glass at the center (so go at night peeps).

ML name: Vicki/Vicky (not sure how to spell)
Country of origin: Told me she from Sichuan (just came 2 weeks ago)
I don't like using numbers to rate but I'll write out the experience and you bros judge it for yourself.

Un-shirt myself and wore the black disposable underwear. Was flexing my scrawny body at the mirror inside the room until she knocked on the door and came in (because i believe first impression matters, I may be scrawny but I know psychology).

Laid down on the bed, face on the hole of the bed. Started massaging my back with her hands, kneading my back firmly and gently with her hands and elbows. Okay this was not best part. The best part was when she sat on my back, wow, that felt really good (her thighs were really meaty and I loved that feeling being sat on, ahem). We started talking,and I complimented her for giving me a wonderful feeling by sitting on my back (she told me it was because my body/hip wasn't wide and it was nice to sit on it and massage my back, she told me if the person was huge she won't do that, sorry to bros who are big in size). Then I talked alot of sweet stuff, like how I loved her thighs, and alot of dirty stuff but in a fun way, like how happy my little brother was if she could meet her little sister (I tried to talk dirty but without making it sound obvious, or maybe it was). I tried to warm her up, but she was a hard one. No going south, managed to carass her little sister with doors closed. North was hard, she was reluctant but I persisted, she gave in, pearl was firm and mountain was soft, I'll give it a B.

She told me to come late at night but not before closing time (which was 1030pm, she actually changed into her home clothings and was about to go home and I so happened to come in).

Damages: $60 (entrance fee) + $70 (actually her rate was $50 for just HJ and $80 - $100 for HJ + roaming, I paid $70 because i told her I ran out of cash).

RTM: Probably once in a blue moon.

Value for money: No. So go only if you're feeling rich and willing to pay more than you should.
Old 05-10-2021, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wong7 View Post

Un-shirt myself and wore the black disposable underwear. Was flexing my scrawny body at the mirror inside the room until she knocked on the door and came in (because i believe first impression matters, I may be scrawny but I know psychology).
what. the. fuck.

psychology. lol.

more like psychotic.

you think ml pay agent fee come sg to watch manhunt?
Old 05-10-2021, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 3
Wong7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
what. the. fuck.

psychology. lol.

more like psychotic.

you think ml pay agent fee come sg to watch manhunt?
Oh yes psychotic, kinky
Old 05-10-2021, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 12
asdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wong7 View Post
Oh yes psychotic, kinky
ok man, wong, if you say so
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1