The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 27-04-2011, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
if u want to look for me, dun ask me stupid question. Buy me a drink, a bottle of black label or chivas and I will consider going out with u n answer your questions. If my demand is too expensive then pls look for others.
Agreed with naemlo comments.

To all newbies or first time entry into BKK even if you have cheong Joo Chiat, Geyland in Sillybore, in China, Batam, etc.

Don't ask silly questions and compared Geyland, Joo Chiat actions with Bangkok's agogo bars, G clubs, Bangkok girls with the Vietnamese, WLs, etc working in the lorongs, Mask51, Jazzy51, Golden Mile.

And don't you compared the pricing you that you paid such as SGD20 for Viets in Joo Chiat with the G Club ladies, oil massage ladies, soapy massage girls, agogo puyings working in Bangkok !!!!!.

If you want cheap, cheap, cheap to fuck; better you go to Lumpinni Park or pick a FL off Sukhumvit Road during the night.

And try to keep your wallet tightly in your pocket.

And no use your brains to access the situation and made limited moves to contribute to pay up a bit.

What the fuck do you think that us seniors are ?.

Having fun was good in Claudia but i never like to get a serious complaint from a senior regarding a newbie lack of contribution.

We are not your paymaster !!!.

Last edited by Yokosi; 27-04-2011 at 09:37 AM. Reason: typo
Old 27-04-2011, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Agreed with naemlo comments.
Wow u woke up so early.
Old 27-04-2011, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
luckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyluckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Ooohh... I also like tawandang... nice beers, nice music, nice food. IMHO

The last time Bro ML, JimmyCool and I went to a more "local" tawandang which was pretty nice as well. Cheaper and localised. Can't remember where the place is though... 'cause Bro ML drove
Poor me can only visit Tawandang in SG with lousy "Thai" food, expensive Beer Chang and CMI SPGs cavorting with the Ang-mos. Took comfort in reminiscing of the good times in LOS while reading silly, funny and invaluable posts here.

Bro naemlo, glad your night ended well despite the unpleasantries.

我不能给你幸福,但我能让你舒服。我不能对你负责,但我能为你付钱。

BKK12FR 1 2 3 4
Old 27-04-2011, 10:13 AM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Wow u woke up so early.
Good morning, naemlo !.

4 hours sleep is good enough for me !!!.

Or

Getting old........sleep less.

Or

Claudia puying said " i looked CUTE and can be FUNNY " , therefore, still thinking of her !!!.

Hung thb20 necklace with " medal " on a singer with huge (.)(.). Medal was 2 condoms. Sorry, me used all my Viet Dongs, Indo Rupiahs in my last trip in Danok. She was very happy to get the necklace and she walked from one end of the stage to the other end and bravely showed off the medals to the crowd in Claudia.

That got some fellow to up me by hanging two thb100 necklaces on her plus on another singer ( me think he spent 2000 thb necklaces ) but no fun as these necklaces have no condom medals.

At least, via my act, she got more money from some idiot that don't wanna kiasee or kiasu !!!. Hahahaha !!!.

Last edited by Yokosi; 27-04-2011 at 10:16 AM. Reason: typo
Old 27-04-2011, 10:19 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Claudia puying said " i looked CUTE and can be FUNNY " , therefore, still thinking of her !!!.
Guess u still have a few nights to look cute....
Old 27-04-2011, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
blackheaven is Cool - loads of Potential

bro xekt03, thks man thinking of gg to hollywood also. almost fall to the same trap hahaha thks
Old 27-04-2011, 01:53 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
Ilovesex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIlovesex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIlovesex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

500+ pages...i need to send days reading it
Old 27-04-2011, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
jordi14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just back fr bkk....
i went for a body msg session at cupidy in the plaza....
the quality of gal there is not bad.... charges is THB3000 and THB3500 + 10% for the captain... enjoy the session a lot....
thinking of going bkk again... just chk with u bro here, who is more familiar at bkk, is there any other place/ places that offer the body msg that u can share with me???
thanks a lots
Old 27-04-2011, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Guess u still have a few nights to look cute....
Only one night left to look cute......only for today. Tomorrow, go home !.

Cannot do nothing to the puying that said i looked cute because...........she is BlueDragon193 teerak !.
Old 27-04-2011, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackheaven View Post
thinking of gg to hollywood also.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovesex View Post
500+ pages...i need to send days reading it
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordi14 View Post
just back fr bkk....
i went for a body msg session at cupidy in the plaza....
the quality of gal there is not bad.... charges is THB3000 and THB3500 + 10% for the captain... enjoy the session a lot....
thinking of going bkk again... just chk with u bro here, who is more familiar at bkk, is there any other place/ places that offer the body msg that u can share with me???
thanks a lots
blackheaven:
Enjoy yourself in the "grandfather disco" and take care of the pretty coyotes.

lovesex:
Read the forum.........500 pages of useful info !!!.

jord14:
What can i say !!!.
You truly enjoyed the body massage in Cupity at THB3500 plus 10% for the captain !!!.
And you never asked the captain how much he chopped you ?. tsk, tsk, tsk !!!.

And do please read all the pages in Massage in Bangkok thread or ask Bro Norice who info can be verrrrry useful !!!.

Last edited by Yokosi; 27-04-2011 at 04:26 PM. Reason: typo
Old 27-04-2011, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Cannot do nothing to the puying that said i looked cute because...........she is BlueDragon193 teerak !.
Dun worry, uncle bluedragon going back to SG today.
Old 27-04-2011, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 29
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
F, dun PM me and ask question where to get laid, WTF...........

I am working in BKK, all my time r in BKK and I have my own life, if u want to look for me, dun ask me stupid question. Buy me a drink, a bottle of black label or chivas and I will consider going out with u n answer your questions. If my demand is too expensive then pls look for others.
Cool down, lots of lazy people around.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 27-04-2011, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 14
girlyaffair deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygirlyaffair deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just back from bkk last week.
Went over to soi cowboy on my first nite and got a ger for LT at tilac.
Girls there looks aren't really chio if you have high standard.
My friend ask 2 pretty gd looking girls,but both only short time which is not worth it.

2nd nite went to rainbow 4 at nana, the quality of girls there are much better, but I guess no over nite also, any bros can advise? Is it their practice or subjective based on other factors. ST really not worth it. 2000 +600 for 1shot.
Old 27-04-2011, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

girlyaffair,

Yes, majority of the gogos in Nana and Soi Cowboy charges 2,600b for short time! It's getting very expensive these days! Moreover, majority of the dancers from Rainbow bars will only go for short time in their designated short time rooms on the 3rd floor! Unless you pay for longtime and cost could vary from 3,000 - 4,000 Bhat.
Always negotiate and don't bother to tip the mamasans/papasans!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 27-04-2011, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 14
girlyaffair deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygirlyaffair deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
girlyaffair,

Yes, majority of the gogos in Nana and Soi Cowboy charges 2,600b for short time! It's getting very expensive these days! Moreover, majority of the dancers from Rainbow bars will only go for short time in their designated short time rooms on the 3rd floor! Unless you pay for longtime and cost could vary from 3,000 - 4,000 Bhat.
Always negotiate and don't bother to tip the mamasans/papasans!
Oh, but pay for long time also quite Bo hua, they quote like 3 or 4 hours for 2 shots at 4000
Any tactics to neg for overnite as they give excuses like stay far or got school tomorrow..hmm.

Btw, have up u,hope u can rtn favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1