The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-10-2021, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 5
fitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayway78 View Post
Is niko only accepting regular?
Did you got a reply? I din get a reply from her also bro for today and yesterday. Despite patronising once last week. Life goes on I guess.
Old 16-10-2021, 05:54 PM
Samster

fitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Tried Joanne recently as my type of cai.

Service massage and sensual not bad. But I don't like her to keep suggesting tips. Not once not twice, alot of time until I find it annoying.

Time management good. Full 1 hour.

Btw my session she didnt auto go full nude, didn't even remove a single thing. But wearing lingerie quite sexy la. Maybe u have to strip her for full nude. Then she will probably annoy u by asking tips. 🤣🤣
How her looks any body bro
Old 16-10-2021, 05:56 PM
Samster

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/jiajia-massage/

Any bros tried her before?TIA
Old 16-10-2021, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40840 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uooh View Post
From the FRs, am thinking of a visit to Niko.
Let us see who gets to her first, will post an FR when I have. 😎
Upped u bro

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5 incamaiden 30/5 tplink4gltedong 3/6
Old 16-10-2021, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 11
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/riven-massage/

Location is alright, not difficult to get to
She is very friendly and not a time watcher.
Decent massage with sufficient strength

Rtm: depends on my time

Last edited by Oda007; 16-10-2021 at 11:42 PM.
Old 16-10-2021, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 6
HonestMR is one of the Best!HonestMR is one of the Best!HonestMR is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Is there anyone now that provides a really good hard massage? my neck and shoulders achy from all the wfh, no need to be very good at sensual, TIA! Just need a good massage and a release would be fine. (bonus)
here you go... these 4 can deliver good strength
but they're not what many will term pretty

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/zoya-massage/

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/seventh-princess-massage/

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/fiona-msg/

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-xiao-xi/
Old 16-10-2021, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 18
rayway78 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrayway78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitlou View Post
Did you got a reply? I din get a reply from her also bro for today and yesterday. Despite patronising once last week. Life goes on I guess.
She gave her address and den went quiet since.. for 1-2 weeks maybe
Old 16-10-2021, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestMR View Post
Add riven , she used to work in Shenzhen and I would say she is one of the best I have tried …

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/riven-massage/
Old 16-10-2021, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uooh View Post
From the FRs, am thinking of a visit to Niko.
Let us see who gets to her first, will post an FR when I have. 😎
Pardon me, which Niko u referring to?

This one?
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/niko-massage/

If yes, search for Suki before she change her name to Niko.
Quite a fair bit of MR already.
Old 16-10-2021, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 12
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

MR for one of my favourite vanillas - Apple

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/apple-massage/

looks/body: slim with nice B to C boobs. photos are real and shes very very pretty.

massage: use oil. hard, and with technique. let her know where's aching and she'll treat it for you.

service/attitude: can chat with you anything under the sun. all you need to do is talk/reply.

location: ultra discreet east side apartment. parking is ok, foot warriors probably a 10-15 min walk from MRT.

sensual: FN boob rub, and then proceeds to give you a 20 min juagen which will literally build up your ball tension. will lay down beside you when your balls are full and give you the explosive HJ release that you've been waiting for.

overall: RTM worthy at $120. she moved and therefore was off the radar for a while searching for apartment.
Old 16-10-2021, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xels View Post

looks/body: slim with nice B to C boobs. photos are real and shes very very pretty.

massage: use oil. hard, and with technique. let her know where's aching and she'll treat it for you.

service/attitude: can chat with you anything under the sun. all you need to do is talk/reply.

location: ultra discreet east side apartment. parking is ok, foot warriors probably a 10-15 min walk from MRT.

sensual: FN boob rub, and then proceeds to give you a 20 min juagen which will literally build up your ball tension. will lay down beside you when your balls are full and give you the explosive HJ release that you've been waiting for.

overall: RTM worthy at $120. she moved and therefore was off the radar for a while searching for apartment.
Hi bro FN during massage or only during sensual? Thanks
Old 16-10-2021, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
fullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Tried Joanne recently as my type of cai.

Service massage and sensual not bad. But I don't like her to keep suggesting tips. Not once not twice, alot of time until I find it annoying.

Time management good. Full 1 hour.

Btw my session she didnt auto go full nude, didn't even remove a single thing. But wearing lingerie quite sexy la. Maybe u have to strip her for full nude. Then she will probably annoy u by asking tips. 🤣🤣
Thanks for sharing. To me the tips part is just an indirect way of topping up for various extras, which I also find annoying. it's like going to a MP and hear the masseur upsell more than twice...Will skip.
Old 16-10-2021, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 636 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xels View Post

bro don't like that la..

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitlou View Post
Hi bro FN during massage or only during sensual? Thanks
She's flexible.. can request.. very accomodating.. her strength is her JG
Old 17-10-2021, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 5
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post

bro don't like that la..

Haha.. You made me laughed out loud.
Old 17-10-2021, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!

I am not sure, but will be there for 'vanilla' services only if I get a slot
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1