The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2021, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Rarely ppl will want to have their ass violated especially the rich ones. Those aj type really like unicorn. Not sure what is so fun about ass? If your cock is tuakey, her asshole break. If your cock is small, then ok la… just boasting ego…

My friends and I are not familiar with aj….most lj quite sizable. Many see each other cock in NS. 1 of my friend nickname “horse cock”. Once he go, the freelance game over for that day…lol! He got a “fucked” face. Those u see in Ns wants to blanket one. But when he go to find FL, all call him to rtf them…lol! Song like hell. But he very auto one. No full ram into the girl else the pussy will MC…lol. Just my 2 cents worth.
Ass is tight, really feel different. takes a really seasoned and horny girl to enjoy ass. My whole life i only experienced this with 2 girls. Any horny ml now who have this menu?
Old 05-12-2021, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 19
Pkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to behold

hey guys anyone can send me medoly contact? thnak you
Old 05-12-2021, 02:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Bananapancake is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by synyster666 View Post
Haven't tried Soda yet but sounds good. Nope, not Celine.

Celine has nice boobs but her looks not for me.. if I hadn't retired I'd be trying to book Melody everyday haha
Bro can share contact for melody? Thanks
Old 05-12-2021, 02:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Bananapancake is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Is it more difficult to unlock fj from melody (or any ml who declare they dont fj) or more difficult to unlock aj from ml who only provide fj? In my experience the latter is really rare like unicorn.
Bro can share contact for melody? Thanks
Old 05-12-2021, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
zhitongdaohe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Pm me lor
Hi Bro RotiPrata Man. I have PM you already.
Old 05-12-2021, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 15
xDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant future

Any kind bros can share the legendary soda ctc? Many many thanks!
Old 06-12-2021, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 6
klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Ass is tight, really feel different. takes a really seasoned and horny girl to enjoy ass. My whole life i only experienced this with 2 girls. Any horny ml now who have this menu?
Used to be anal only with my ex, those were good times. There are some out there that really love it but those are quite rare to find. Treasure them when you do.
Old 06-12-2021, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 15
Buffet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBuffet is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by arowanna View Post
Bro, Nice effort there 👍
Melody really a enigma for many bros here😅
Not that she’s really beautiful or sexy, it’s the forbidden fruit thingy😂😂
So if can FJ then just do it if not just move on..
No need to kpkb here ..
I’m still going for her nice massage and HDLY..
Hopefully, one day she kee siao and offer FJ if not I’m fine with it as I got a regular FB (ML)..
And her super smooth skin 😋😋
Old 06-12-2021, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 20
arowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffet View Post
And her super smooth skin 😋😋
Wondering if anyone can share their FJ sexperience with Melody aside from Bignehneh😂
Old 06-12-2021, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 15
xDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant future

Saw an hype on MNZ. Did some homework and managed to find her contacts. As described by most bro here. Slightly on the plump side but service really no horse run. From frenching to AR to everything u name it u have it. It got so steamy that my small head went over big head and I entered her RAW and no resistance from her as well. Guess we are both too high.

Last edited by xDylan; 06-12-2021 at 04:54 PM.
Old 06-12-2021, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Talk about horny ML, how can missed out You You from Balestier

But nowadays she hardly work. So need to text her to book appointment better.
I want to thank bro @RotiPrata Man for sharing her contact.

She's really superb. Really horny and seductive. She's Taiwanese along with the other chio girl. Very dedicated to her craft and very tight pussy grip to squeeze the life out of me. Full of compatibility to mutual exhaustion. One of the better ones I experienced. Worth RTF.
Old 06-12-2021, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
zhitongdaohe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello all senior bros 👋🏼😀 Anyone got good Viet contacts to share? 😬
Old 06-12-2021, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 5
Ventus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVentus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post

She's really superb. Really horny and seductive. She's Taiwanese along with the other chio girl. Very dedicated to her craft and very tight pussy grip to squeeze the life out of me. Full of compatibility to mutual exhaustion. One of the better ones I experienced. Worth RTF.
Wa taiwan? Sibei rare
Old 06-12-2021, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post

Youyou is PRC la... Not Taiwanese. I think you hear wrongly She also never go bluff people say she Taiwanese. Haha!

Ya.. Her service is really good. I would say top ML for me is her and Anna.
Old 06-12-2021, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3322 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Youyou is PRC la... Not Taiwanese. I think you hear wrongly She also never go bluff people say she Taiwanese. Haha!

Ya.. Her service is really good. I would say top ML for me is her and Anna.
Can share a bit on yy? Slim type?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread