The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-11-2021, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
Went to eva

Kns 30min only massage like 10 to 15min robert
And need to top up to remove top right.
Old 17-11-2021, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2472 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sianxxxxx View Post
Just doing a shout out for kexin.

Her business has been poor recently.

She had recently moved to a condo instead of operating out of a hotel.

Her massage cmi but think she is one of the prettiest in the current market(If u got any other prettier suggestions please tell me )

She is those slim petite type

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/ke-xin-massage/
I will support her if she adds bbbj/bj to her package.
Old 17-11-2021, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
dont lah bro she is really quite bad. she isnt even putting effort nowadays. at that cost and the svc alot of better options
Old 17-11-2021, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Her massage cmi but think she is one of the prettiest in the current market(If u got any other prettier suggestions please tell me )

Her biz poor must announce to the whole world meh?

One of the prettiest? Lmao..

Seriously might as well don't bother to post this kind of crap..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 17-11-2021, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
She FL leh but dont provide bbbj? Hmmm, that is weird.
Old 17-11-2021, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
And need to top up to remove top right.
Yup there like FJ leh

Hear some moaning sound
Old 17-11-2021, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future
Quote:

I guess she is not chio or hot enough to simply rely on her looks, so the fastest way to get more business is really to improve massage/service/gfe.
Old 17-11-2021, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

120hj/220fj and selective on customers.
still business bad? her pricing not in the optimal supply demand curve intersection range i guess.

Last edited by kombust; 17-11-2021 at 11:07 AM. Reason: .....................................
Old 17-11-2021, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Market determines the business bro. If an ML/FL doesn’t have good business even at a time when there is so little supply, that says a lot. Being curious I checked her MRs and slg ad. There are so many red flags. The MRs are not good. She seems to be restrictive in service. Additionally her ad says she is not open to Indian and other foreign nationalities. It’s her preference but with do many restrictions constraints one must be outstanding to deserve business.
Bottom line there is no reason for us to be sympathetic to her.

Quote:

Old 17-11-2021, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
120hj/220fj and selective on customers.
still business bad? her pricing not in the optimal supply demand curve intersection range i guess.
This I totally agree. Seen her only once because at 120 SN with only HJ, she's not the best option. Too many others to consider. Throw in bbbj and full roaming, then I'll defo rtm.

Also at 230 for FL, that's too high to be considered the best option. 160 or 170 then she will stand out for sure.
Old 17-11-2021, 11:30 AM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
This I totally agree. Seen her only once because at 120 SN with only HJ, she's not the best option. Too many others to consider. Throw in bbbj and full roaming, then I'll defo rtm.

Also at 230 for FL, that's too high to be considered the best option. 160 or 170 then she will stand out for sure.
Lol how to stand out with that kind of lackluster svc.. ML and FL both sama sama..

Your standards lower so much arh during this dry period?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 17-11-2021, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triggerhappy52 View Post
So I decided to drop her a message and yeah you're right, got no reply probably cuz I'm new. If you're new and you can't get a first session, how do you even get started?
Bro, recommend you to try Aini instead. For info, the legendary birds are all back in CN. Across the different forums, same message, remember this so and so. The last legendary was LN a few months ago. After that, drought descended on the land. Lol. Enjoy the hunt.
Old 17-11-2021, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 6
rangasm is one of the Best!rangasm is one of the Best!rangasm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triggerhappy52 View Post
So I decided to drop her a message and yeah you're right, got no reply probably cuz I'm new. If you're new and you can't get a first session, how do you even get started?
Read newbie guide

https://sammythe.guru/showpost.php?p=15622136

https://sammythe.guru/showpost.php?p=16254146
Old 17-11-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Lol how to stand out with that kind of lackluster svc.. ML and FL both sama sama..

Your standards lower so much arh during this dry period?
.....well that statement prettiest is a bit too overstated lol

golden benchmark this year would be all those prev angpai like GR lol
Old 17-11-2021, 01:07 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 260 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42291 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
Market determines the business bro. If an ML/FL doesn’t have good business even at a time when there is so little supply, that says a lot. Being curious I checked her MRs and slg ad. There are so many red flags. The MRs are not good. She seems to be restrictive in service. Additionally her ad says she is not open to Indian and other foreign nationalities. It’s her preference but with do many restrictions constraints one must be outstanding to deserve business.
Bottom line there is no reason for us to be sympathetic to her.
I like ML with bottom line. All sort of customers also take then I scare.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1