The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-11-2021, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
jonniewalker69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ20 View Post
Thank you for your sharing.

Rainbow (@Apple which was her previous nick) looks really old to me. Older looking than my partner’s mum. Offering my perspective of Rainbow’s look. Another negative is her lack of gfe. Other than this, her hj is good.

Please do not get offended.
From Rainbow:

“This is my IC which I did not want to share but reviews about my age made me do so. If you don’t like what you see, you are free to leave immediately. Anyone who likes to anyhow write reviews, please do not book appointment with me.”
Old 21-11-2021, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Actually I find her new location intriguing. Defo not the new condo feel, but I have a deep interest in architecture and space design, so I found this place unique and fascinating. After my session, I actually went exploring - fascinating.

They sure don't build them like they used to.
Yes, this is one of the very classic building not seen much around the island.
We should appreciate these classic buildings while they are still around.

Like some say. Old is gold.
Old 21-11-2021, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 3
SalvatoreO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySalvatoreO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wa blue IC

Very itchy liao. But look at recent FR I dunno who to try.

Ke Xin change name to hui zi. Now change again to Xin er?

She still do FJ? Wanna try syt

Last edited by SalvatoreO; 21-11-2021 at 08:45 PM.
Old 21-11-2021, 08:19 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonniewalker69 View Post
From Rainbow:

“This is my IC which I did not want to share but reviews about my age made me do so. If you don’t like what you see, you are free to leave immediately. Anyone who likes to anyhow write reviews, please do not book appointment with me.”
We will never know if this is really her ID or someone else.

The key thing is no point being 25 years old on your ID, but looking like 35.

The reverse is better.
Old 21-11-2021, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

The reverse is better.
LOL nicely said!
Old 21-11-2021, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
jonniewalker69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

The reverse is better.
I am just a messenger but I got zapped for it so yup. Peace out.
Old 21-11-2021, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by visser View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/emily-massage/

Visited her a few days ago.

Looks: 4/10. Maybe 6/10 to some. She’s very petite, and in her late 20s, early 30s. Gotta give 50% off site pictures.
Massage: 8/10. Experienced masseuse and knows her stuff. She’s got both power and strength.
Sensual: can’t lick boobs. Cant really roam. Semi nude. I was in and out in 40 mins.
RTM: at $120? Nawwww.
i second this bro. visited her a few days ago and its a shared apartment, her hygiene standard wasn't really up to par for me. however, definitely for hard massage lovers as she packs some power in that petite frame...
Old 21-11-2021, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Any idea who is her room mate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/si-si-massage/
Close resemblance to photo.
B- with small nips , just right for her size, entry to condo via resident gate,
Room is small , and I need space so a bit stifling for me. Separate bathroom
Good thing BJ not in menu,as she has braces.
Highlight ...cuddled up to you while hj , like gfe mode, have not experienced this with others, slow n fast tempo, and able to release me.

RTM if she gets a bigger room.
Old 21-11-2021, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

So Amy have change her name to KK, refresh her pic, remove some services and lower her price.

The most accurate look will be the last row bottom right taken in her bedroom. not that fair and look must discount 30%, but overall body is slim and toned.
Old 21-11-2021, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Is she vanilla?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
So Amy have change her name to KK, refresh her pic, remove some services and lower her price.

The most accurate look will be the last row bottom right taken in her bedroom. not that fair and look must discount 30%, but overall body is slim and toned.
Old 21-11-2021, 10:06 PM
Samster

ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Is she vanilla?
slight better than current no-nonsense crop. though still lacking in sensual.
Old 21-11-2021, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/xiaoyu-massage/

Hi bros. Anyone tried her b4? Any MRs?
Old 22-11-2021, 12:04 AM
Samster

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/zhu-zhu-massage/

Visited her again and again. Service getting better and better. Like my mistress.
Last visit was served with durians before I left.

From light kiss to deep french, improvement shown. Money well spent.

Btw, she love to be painted. And I am a painter. Wow, the strongest tongue vs the wettest cunt. What a great encounter.

is the massage bed still available at her new place❓
Old 22-11-2021, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 5
fitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Any idea who is her room mate?
emily bro..
Old 22-11-2021, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
( Click to show/hide )

is the massage bed still available at her new place❓
New one. The old not sure went where.
This is a bonus to me coz I prefer a proper massage bed.
Some ML has very soft mattress. Body more aching after session instead
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1