The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-12-2021, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manomanomana View Post
Bro, any top up for what she used to provide in the previous stint?
She provides what her ad states. And you still get her high level of sensual erotica, 2 shots, and all in her birthday suit glory.
Old 14-12-2021, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

seems like wc cannot add liao exploded

Quote:
Old 14-12-2021, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 18
roysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
She provides what her ad states. And you still get her high level of sensual erotica, 2 shots, and all in her birthday suit glory.
Wah higher price and less service from previous stint, I think will skip this round. You guys enjoy. Cheong safe!
Old 14-12-2021, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysg View Post
Wah higher price and less service from previous stint, I think will skip this round. You guys enjoy. Cheong safe!
Well no thanks to all those useless SN vanilla girls who cannot do this, cannot do that, cannot zhut zhut, cannot remove stupid ugly shorts, cannot touch here and there.... yet can also charge $120 lol
Old 14-12-2021, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

wc exploded liao cannot add anymore LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
Swee la thanks for the psa that the ad is up!
Old 14-12-2021, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jusyipffun is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Able to top up for BBBJ?
Old 14-12-2021, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ohmohm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by paraphrase View Post
https://sglonelyguy-7.com/xiao-mi-massage/

Tried Xiao Mi a couple of times. To me, she is a very good one to go if you are opting for Nuru massage. Her location is central and relatively easy to access. She is trained in Nuru massage before and it is fantastically done, just like your AV movies (but don't get me wrong, no FJ here). I have tried a few Nuru in SLG before, but I think she is the youngest you can ever find (confirm she is in mid-20s). There is no short chain of service, and every time almost give you one hour, no mobile phone distraction. She is also a very nice girl to talk to, and never gives you bad face.

The Nuru massage is really like heaven. And it is $150 full hour. I think it is reasonable.

She is definitely young and attractive. Not drop dead gorgeous, but you sure will not reject in terms of look. But not for boob lovers, as it is probably only a small B cup. But i think all her other positive traits will make up for that.

Highly recommended. Will rtm.
Bro thanks for the MR. I never knew there is a young ml who does nuru. Can I ask how much of the session was Nuru. You know some Nuru ml does 10-15 mins and switch to massage.
Old 14-12-2021, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 16
nvend deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynvend deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi guys. Too long never chiong, recently wanted to go and find out that no girls will reply my sms, from SLG and other platform. I suspect my number got blacklisted or something. Went to a spa and talked with a ML about this and she used her directory to check but didn't find my record there. Any advice on this?
Old 14-12-2021, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7886 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
looks like dilraba 😊
Old 14-12-2021, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
The ad is up very fast for someone who is supposed to have a long queue.
Or been drum up
Since the ad is extra cost.
She is a smart lass. The ad is to remind all existing customers to continue treat her well and shower her with goodies, if not tonnes of new customers are waiting. Haha
Old 14-12-2021, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
She’s back! Long deleted her WC…this train is gonna be hard to hop on lol. Looks like another exotic face to add on

One miss M has been enough to suck me dry already. Both figuratively and literally
Old 14-12-2021, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Well. I thought I read somewhere she has a "shifu" egging her.
Then is not surprised.
I tried her once during the last stint which I never re-visit.
Just not my cup of tea but she was really good at what she can do then.
Partly there was so many good option then too.

If she never do top up at 120 for what she had offered earlier then I will say is a good option. Top up.. maybe...
When Anan first came, there was an outcry here about the 20 topup for BJ, before she reverted to 120 all-in. I respected her for that. I dont see this happening with Angel.

Angel is one of the rare ones with a carefree attitude about her body - to me thats a top criteria among MLs. But the 2-tier pricing, sorry no thanks, I will move on.
Old 14-12-2021, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

I think at this point, its not about comparing what she offers now and 2 years ago. Its about comparing what is in the market currently

You can be outraged or you can see it as business. There is no right or wrong

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 14-12-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential

Xixi really has no luck. Working in shop and totally overshadowed now...
Old 14-12-2021, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
I think at this point, its not about comparing what she offers now and 2 years ago. Its about comparing what is in the market currently

You can be outraged or you can see it as business. There is no right or wrong
Honestly she's providing almost identical services and rates as per rtc aini. So if majority can accept aini rates/services, there should hardly be any differences in accepting her current offerings. They are few tiers above those SN+shorts ML already.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1