The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-02-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2077 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I remembered that some MLs told me before that they sometimes cancelled customer's appointment because there are some rich buggers who offered them x2 or x3 money for last minute session. Some even booked ML a few hrs just to cuddle with her on bed or go jogging together.
Old 18-02-2022, 08:11 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
https://sglonelyguy-9.com/zhou-zhou-massage/

She looks very familiar... Was she at one point at a particular plaza in B area?
Yes she is...I reviewed on her previously...fj is on the menu

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 18-02-2022, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 3
naughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sounds a bit weird! Do you really believe that customer pay double or triple price just for cuddling with ML on bed or going jogging together?
Anyway, i don't buy it la. At least do some extra service.
When you mention go jogging, it remind me of a ML who is a real runner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
I remembered that some MLs told me before that they sometimes cancelled customer's appointment because there are some rich buggers who offered them x2 or x3 money for last minute session. Some even booked ML a few hrs just to cuddle with her on bed or go jogging together.
Old 18-02-2022, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
Hi guys just want to verify some experienced I had,

I ve made booking with Angel https://sglonelyguy-9.com/angel-massage/, made booking one day before and confirmed appointment the next day at 7pm.

At around 6 pm the next day, i messaged her and asked if appointment was confirmed and she said confirmed. Around 6.45pm about to reach her place, she messaged me and said that she has a serious gastric problem and need to go to the hospital.

Anyone can verify this ? cause I had a feeling I was being double booked with some made up excuse.
Last time there was another ML @ Newton area who pulled the same stunt on a seasoned old bird. Somehow the samster found out about her bullshit and sibeh tulan later on reported her. Within a week she was busted and kenna RTC.

Later we asked him why he wanna do that..... his reply to us made sense.
"No need to give face since these ladies do not know how to respect us as customers.... when I came out to cheong she is still wearing diapers and she wanna pull a fast one on me?.... Good riddance to her "
Old 18-02-2022, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 3
fsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

waiting for commando fr for https://sglonelyguy-9.com/massage-june/

wanted to save the number and found out its a reuse of soccer zhu zhu's number
Old 18-02-2022, 08:43 PM
Samster

naughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

steady, I give my respect to him

Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM8619 View Post
Last time there was another ML @ Newton area who pulled the same stunt on a seasoned old bird. Somehow the samster found out about her bullshit and sibeh tulan later on reported her. Within a week she was busted and kenna RTC.
Old 18-02-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyboy9527 View Post
Sounds a bit weird! Do you really believe that customer pay double or triple price just for cuddling with ML on bed or going jogging together?
Anyway, i don't buy it la. At least do some extra service.
When you mention go jogging, it remind me of a ML who is a real runner!
Lol is more common than u think..

Some customers really just book ML for chit-chat and cuddling nia.. Some even book just to take a break by napping/sleeping at her place lol..

If u have the financial means u can do anything u like as long as both parties are agreeable to it..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 18-02-2022, 08:59 PM
Samster

I’m not sophisticated enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Lol is more common than u think

Some customers really just book ML for chit-chat and cuddling nia.. Some even book just to take a break by napping/sleeping at her place lol..

If u have the financial means u can do anything u like as long as both parties are agreeable to it..
Old 18-02-2022, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
Hi guys just want to verify some experienced I had,

I ve made booking with Angel https://sglonelyguy-9.com/angel-massage/, made booking one day before and confirmed appointment the next day at 7pm.

At around 6 pm the next day, i messaged her and asked if appointment was confirmed and she said confirmed. Around 6.45pm about to reach her place, she messaged me and said that she has a serious gastric problem and need to go to the hospital.

Anyone can verify this ? cause I had a feeling I was being double booked with some made up excuse.
Hi bro, when was the booking?
Seems a little sus to only bring it up today.
Like another bro said, almost impossible to verify, even more so if it was not so recent.

Do note that a few days ago was Valentine’s Day followed by 元宵节.
These kind of things more likely to happen during these kind of days.
Old 18-02-2022, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:

"No need to give face since these ladies do not know how to respect us as customers.... when I came out to cheong she is still wearing diapers and she wanna pull a fast one on me?.... Good riddance to her "
Salute too.
Old 18-02-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Looks like SS not leaving so soon?

I really want to see her one more time to cup those heavenly melons of hers sia lol..
Seems like it. Unfortunately she won't take me, cos I didn't visit her enough before.
Old 18-02-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:

Respekt to this bro who takes no bullshit.
Old 18-02-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
The best scenario is painting is not bcos of top up but becos it's a privilege granted thru the chemistry and open communication. Painting is just an example. If the ML allows and wants to, she can also allow or carry out different activities with pleasant surprise. I just had one session just now. However I overheard another ML telling someone on the phone not to go over the limits and don't have to engage her.

If she wants top up for painting her, I would decline to pay since I'm giving her pleasures. Since she is already calculating, there's no end to it. She might even fake the pleasures unconvincingly. It won't be great when I know she's not wanting to enjoy the time with me.

Of course, there's a limit somewhere, then I would be happy to top up reasonably speaking. I won't want to be cheapskate and she feels she has given too much.

Even if one wanted to compensate me for standing me up previously, I told her I won't take advantage of her offer. Just move on. So she gave me a good time and rapport established.

My 2 cts.
No way I am topping up for painting. For home based, The only thing I will topup is for the FJ if I am really on the mood, and she is totally my type.

But for painting, hell no. I like to sweet talk and kc them to give me both frenching and painting, thats the fun part. Apart from angpai, my success rate is kind of above average.
Old 18-02-2022, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by trance000 View Post
any SYTs with decent boobs to recommend? will appreciate
Rayna is reasonably young with nice boobs.

Alternatively lulu thou not as young but give you option to go full.
Old 18-02-2022, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
But for painting, hell no. I like to sweet talk and kc them to give me both frenching and painting, thats the fun part. Apart from angpai, my success rate is kind of above average.
The understanding in SLG when they advertise is under Other Intimacies which sounds like it's up to her. It doesn't sound like it's also up to her to charge cos it is also up to us to accept. Hence it's best if people don't anyhow agree to the extra top ups. There will be no end to it.

If they communicate beforehand staggered prices, then it is clearer before confirming an appointment rather than throw in surprises during an appointment. But this is also leading to another market practice or segment of exploiting the small head. Market becomes grey with different inconsistent practices.

Already ML/FL service descriptions are not always fulfilled with the escape clause of saying sometimes this or that may not be carried out due to time constraints. It's also an ambiguity for them to exploit when they don't intend to or cannot do everything leading to mismatched expectations and pump jobs. This is also what is meant by drop in standards over time when they take too many daily and don't have the stamina or enthusiasm.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1