The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2023, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 21
ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!
Re: After RAW sex will your partner clean your dick with mouth?

Mine will Cim

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatu View Post
I think the different for girls that lick clean guys dick after cum in Pussy, they will have to taste the cum combine with the pussy juice compare to jus CIM.
It will be much different taste ..... It should be more tasty n powerful...
Old 19-05-2023, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatu View Post
I think the different for girls that lick clean guys dick after cum in Pussy, they will have to taste the cum combine with the pussy juice compare to jus CIM.
It will be much different taste ..... It should be more tasty n powerful...
But... Most guys wun want to lick the cum off..
Old 19-05-2023, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3322 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Some ML will remove the cap once done, and if still hard will give a good clean up. Damn good feeling
Old 19-05-2023, 10:51 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, lick clean until next erection - when younger la

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 19-05-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
Iceman90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Not sure why as I age, I have more urge. Haha! I need to pleasure my husband and until he say it is too much. But I still need more
If you need more, I can offer to help you 😏
Old 20-05-2023, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 715 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman90 View Post
If you need more, I can offer to help you 😏
You cry after I sap all of your youth. Hahaha
Old 20-05-2023, 07:30 AM
Samster

AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Envy yr husband, sis...but it's quite true, the more one ages the hornier he/she becomes esp the ladies

but it only happens to those with HSD which many women have in abundance except that they r shy to show it in public ..that's why maybe sometimes pple say "still waters run deep"...innocent-looking on the face but deep inside lies a burning desire for sex..for those who hv experienced the pleasure n enjoyment of sex, they would naturally want more n more of it..n as time goes by their need, urge n desire for it becomes insatiable
Please explain what HSD is. Why I didn't have such intense desire when I was younger is a mystery to me. Haha!
Old 20-05-2023, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmei View Post
I'm more horny than my younger days. Can ask how old you are and how frequentyou want and have sex?

I've passed my mid-40s. I want it every night or once every 2 days. Wife says pussy pain because of the frequency. Really?
I'm forty years old. If my spouse doesn't perform his duties, I'll have sexual desire. Although I would prefer to have sex two to three times weekly, I can go one to two months without it. Haha! Everything is in the mind.
Old 20-05-2023, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Hahahaha yes. After shoot there's that brif moment where our kkj will be sensitive. Not to mention our post nut clarity
What’s post-nut clarity? I apologize, but Auntie does not understand these jargons.
Old 20-05-2023, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1921 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Please explain what HSD is. Why I didn't have such intense desire when I was younger is a mystery to me. Haha!
HSD my dear is short for "High Sex Drive"...no sexual desire for most ladies during their younger days maybe becos they spend most of their time n put their heart n soul to build their careers n just want to look pretty only...no time to really think abt having sex with guys...maybe they only meet those "guai" type of guys who dare not express their feelings to hv sex with the gals they meet openly preferring the gals to make the 1st move..not sure if I m correct though...sis, wat do u think of my explanation ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 20-05-2023 at 08:33 AM.
Old 20-05-2023, 08:21 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm forty years old. If my spouse doesn't perform his duties, I'll have sexual desire. Although I would prefer to have sex two to three times weekly, I can go one to two months without it. Haha! Everything is in the mind.
Thank u very much sis for sharing honestly with us yr sexual desires n needs so openly ...deeply appreciated ..wow, wanting to hv sex 2 or 3 times a week is really high sex drive for a lady like u almost to the point of being insatiable ...needing it daily...but doing n enjoying it with your husband regularly n as many times as possible is a good thing imho ...btw 40 yo is still young for a lady

and yes, u r right sis, good to know u r 1 of them ...ladies r much better than men in controlling n withholding their sexual desires, wants n needs for long periods of time if necessary for some even years...whilst men struggle in doing the very same thing n need to release themselves every few days by whichever means available to them n the last resort DIY...

Last edited by Rickey; 20-05-2023 at 04:56 PM.
Old 20-05-2023, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
You cry after I sap all of your youth. Hahaha
So scary u, sis ... haha...after each session the guy will need to walk or waddle like a duck back to his car to drive himself home ...haha...but then that guy shd count himself lucky to hv the opportunity to be fully sexstified by u

Old 20-05-2023, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
But... Most guys wun want to lick the cum off..
I will sis...if u would ask ...u r doing it with the wrong guys

Old 20-05-2023, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 954 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
What’s post-nut clarity? I apologize, but Auntie does not understand these jargons.
Must be aunty to know meh? Can Google. Moi lazy to explain hahahaha

Wah, did not know SBF gotch aunty. Moi likey
Old 20-05-2023, 11:41 AM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11733 / Power: 33
ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha,, enjoy while we still can!
Another couple of years, we probably gonna hit preimenopause!
Time flies, I’m 36,, we use to make out daily,,,
After 2 kids,, slow down a lot le,, nowadays we still have at least 2-3 times a week la,,

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1