The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2023, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 8
chickenrice1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dong Guan trained... 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

Wawa dam legit.
Reached earlier than agreed appointment and she's ok, place is quite cosy with strong air con and attached toilet. Started of with simple massage and afterward comes the powerful catbath, one of the best I've experienced. Lick from top to bottom with amazing AR and balls licking skill. Non stop tongue fight and AR throughout, very suckable tits and she's wet easily. Release in no time. Price abit steep for me as I always go JB one, but I think worth every penny! As the title stated, really suck my soul out of my body
Old 29-09-2023, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 2
HennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to all
Re: Dong Guan trained... 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

Soul-less since days with WaWa

Return to visit to re-group with my soul
Old 30-09-2023, 08:16 PM
Samster

HennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to all

Booster for WaWa
Old 30-09-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Goh123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i cant find her on whatapp ?
Old 30-09-2023, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenrice1980 View Post
Wawa dam legit.

Reached earlier than agreed appointment and she's ok, place is quite cosy with strong air con and attached toilet. Started of with simple massage and afterward comes the powerful catbath, one of the best I've experienced. Lick from top to bottom with amazing AR and balls licking skill. Non stop tongue fight and AR throughout, very suckable tits and she's wet easily. Release in no time. Price abit steep for me as I always go JB one, but I think worth every penny! As the title stated, really suck my soul out of my body

Super missed 36D Torpedoes to blow up in my face
Old 01-10-2023, 09:15 AM
Samster

Sunday must give face a good boobs massage
Old 01-10-2023, 11:58 AM
Samster

Love ❤️ WaWa 36D
Old 03-10-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster

October chiong ah 377
Old 03-10-2023, 07:33 PM
Samster

Who else planning to meet up ,..come asap
Old 04-10-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Finally had a proper session with ww or whatever name she has.

Std shower wipe down. Ask if want massage, tell her why not press press a while also ok. 15min back massage then game start.
Start with back cat bath, she uses warm water in mouth and ran through the whole back and upper thigh. Nice.
Ask me to squart and offered AR. While ar, she carress my rod. Dmmn shiok and cannot tahan.
Lay on my back and she warm water bbbj. Cap on
Start with her lay down and me missionary. Slowly guide her and held her up to sit up and go into standing pos. My fav.
Get her to squart while i stand doggie her.
Lay her back down and held her legs up, continue fj. Rhythm few slow thrust with few deep thrust. She super wet.
Legs down and she said she cannot tahan liao. Told her to close up her legs with me fasten up the rhythm.

Finally out came the million solders.
Near 25mins of "pumping" fun. Worth it.

Ready to meet again
Old 04-10-2023, 06:57 PM
Samster

Happy to meet up WaWa very nice feeling
Old 05-10-2023, 12:44 AM
Samster

Fire Up Fire 🔥 with WaWa
Old 05-10-2023, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HennesyXO View Post
Experience: massage was relaxing, catbath, AR, wet
GFE: 8/10
Looks: 8/10, quite short
Boobs: Full D, good bounce and really good bonking in the valley.. nearly 🔫 out
BJ: 9/10, slow and deep ..... really can suck the soul out of you until you tap out upon CIM
FJ: 8/10, tried a few positions, got moaning, very accommodating, high effort

Best so far for me this year.
Power Session
Old 06-10-2023, 01:54 AM
Samster

Supper T8me with WaWa
Old 07-10-2023, 02:52 AM
Samster

Happy Friday Night Out Meeting WaWa
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1