The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10228 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex on Wedding night

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsBunnyLee View Post
Good for you bro my wife dont like CIM
At least she gave you BJ right?
Old 26-01-2022, 02:27 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 0
BugsBunnyLee is a name known to allBugsBunnyLee is a name known to allBugsBunnyLee is a name known to allBugsBunnyLee is a name known to allBugsBunnyLee is a name known to allBugsBunnyLee is a name known to all

Yeah good enough
Old 26-01-2022, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
bodypleasure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piledriver View Post
Did you not give your wife plenty of foreplay first, before you plunge your dick into her virgin pussy?
Foreplay using hand yes. About 15 to 20 minutes focusing on clit
She doesn't allow oral
But from her explanation, the reason for tightness is due to nervous and anxiety

Of cause, would like to recommend more ideas how to get her super wet and lubricated
Old 26-01-2022, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
crazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For her to swallow you, takes time and is an acquired taste. Usually she would have been practising before and by the time its your turn an expert. Or it could be she is new to it and still needs to get used to it. Just like your first beer or whisky.

Also the posture and position is important, need to treat her well, given her the respect and she will reward you.

Some gals prefer it instead of just letting the guy unload in her and she doesn't enjoy or see the fruits of her labour. Need to train her well!
Old 27-01-2022, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
[INDENT][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]
But all these other virgins left you, not you left them, correct, Bro naan1974?

What I believe is - they will stick to you like glue; you cannot peel them off or get rid of them easily.

Actually i left the 2nd virgin i popped, she took it badly for 6 months.
but you could be rite, out of the 3 i only chose to leave one and it was
kinda hell really, with suicide threats at one time in time. Luckily
she ended up really well. like i said, she is married with 3 kids.
The one who left me, she is still single
Old 27-01-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Actually i left the 2nd virgin i popped, she took it badly for 6 months.
but you could be rite, out of the 3 i only chose to leave one and it was
kinda hell really, with suicide threats at one time in time. Luckily
she ended up really well. like i said, she is married with 3 kids.
The one who left me, she is still single
I hear you, Bro naan1974!

The suicide threats are really scary; not for the fainthearted or the softhearted.

But glad that everything turned out good for you, bro!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 22-04-2023, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2364 / Power: 16
tito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
I'm definitely going to go to hell for this because now I read this thread I remembered what happened during my wedding.

We already had the ROM, the photo, the tea ceremony on other days. So the dinner was a standalone day a few weeks later.

We stayed on the day before wedding so my wife and I had a few rounds in the room. But next day morning, the make up artist came. She was a FB and I got to know her in another event. Wife went out with her friend to buy stuff, me and my make up artist FB fucked in the room.

Then when wife came back, I booked another room for FB. So when wife took a quick nap, I went to FB room to fuck.

Then wedding and also while wife downstairs, I forgot something. Went up to FB room fucked. Then went down.

That night after wedding over. Showered, fucked wife. Wife fell asleep, went to FB room and fucked.

Next day, she checked out first. Then I checked out with wife.
sibei lihai sia you jin power

Points exchange queue is now closed!

Updated points exchange list (CLOSED)- with bonus vid links!-43sec webm vid not link atm

Cheers!

Retired until commando thai fls are available xD

Archive

Last edited by tito; 22-04-2023 at 11:46 AM. Reason: typo
Old 22-04-2023, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 10
superkk is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuperkk is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuperkk is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuperkk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

nope. coz too tired and i have to also help her take out all her hairpins (got like 50) and wedding gown.

while she was having her long bath i was counting angbao money.

after i bathed, we went and sleep. woke up had hotel buffet breakfast, walk around town and went back hotel room for late check out.
Old 22-04-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superkk View Post
while she was having her long bath i was counting angbao money.
After all the alcohol, you can still count money. Not bad ah
Old 23-04-2023, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 21
ahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to behold

mine is wedding lunch then after all done is around 5pm.
went up room to fuck my wife in her wedding gown then fall aslp till 10pm plus and woke up eat dinner then have another round again. the next day before check out do another round.
The memories of fucking her in wedding gown always stay with me.
Old 23-04-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 14
drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future

Couldn’t wait till after the wedding dinner.
After the morning event, we went back to hotel to rest for a bit.
While we were resting with a little bit, got horny after stripping her down from the gown, screw her while in the bath tub full of rose pedal, compliment of the hotel.
Old 24-04-2023, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 10
superkk is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuperkk is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuperkk is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuperkk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
After all the alcohol, you can still count money. Not bad ah
didn't drink much because it was not that type of wedding hahahaha
Old 24-04-2023, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 13
kryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to all

sex on wedding day is special because i get to cum in pussy.
Old 24-04-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
ChyeSim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChyeSim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryptoz View Post
sex on wedding day is special because i get to cum in pussy.
Some people too tired maybe to even have sex on that night itself
Old 24-04-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
FarkOldBoss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChyeSim View Post
Some people too tired maybe to even have sex on that night itself