The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
yzyz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Oh My Gosh!! XinJiang Uyghur Masseur! Finally Dream Comes True

Booked Joey last minute since I was nearby

First time with her. Omg her cat bath making me so addicted
Overall is an intense session with, she told me she was satisfied as well.

Will RTF Soon!
Old 11-10-2023, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 1
Memnoch3775 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After seeing all the great reviews by seniors. Had to try pay Joey a visit.
Wanted 4.30, was informed 5pm. I still arrived 4.30pm then was informed need to wait till 5.15pm. Sianz half. Waited 45mins.

Was no disappointed. Her service was top notch. Her body also. Her abs is flat and hard. She mentioned it's from all the yoga.

fYi, she just got a new workmate so no longer alone. Saw the new lady otw out. Don't think I'm gg to try.......
Old 11-10-2023, 01:16 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1552 / Power: 3
LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future

Hardworking Joey XinJiang
Old 11-10-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster (A)

LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future

Evening still have one or two odd slots
Old 11-10-2023, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Shwarks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Joey is really damn good. The last time I went there she wasn't available so I took the other. But just by listening to her sound in action I know I must visit.

Fast forward no regrets and looking forward to next one. Beautiful and has a devilish body to die for. Her skillful tongue is out of this world and her sounds system is better than your cinema Dolby system.

The legend has it to you must try with a yoga practitioner and I verified that, simply satisfied beyond words.
Old 11-10-2023, 09:49 PM
Samster (A)

Question Re: Oh My Gosh!! XinJiang Uyghur Masseur! Finally Dream Comes True

Released Slot ... last call ... one available now

WhatsApp +85267414132 @soonest to get a slot especially Friday or Monday
Old 12-10-2023, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shwarks View Post
just by listening to her sound in action I know I must visit.
Yeah bro,i did the exact. Was working out with joey's ex neighbour, overheard her, cannot tahan. Went back 2 days later to go full with joey.
Joey is good, am planning sometime next week to slot her in.
Old 12-10-2023, 02:40 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Yeah bro,i did the exact. Was working out with joey's ex neighbour, overheard her, cannot tahan. Went back 2 days later to go full with joey.
Joey is good, am planning sometime next week to slot her in.
Today is the best day to meet up

Fresh and Wet after off day
Old 12-10-2023, 03:01 PM
Samster

sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBiXiaoXing View Post
Today is the best day to meet up

Fresh and Wet after off day
Oic. Lucky i never contact her yest. This week released liao. Got to save up and build "army" before next conquering..

Worry later fire empty shells.... lolx.. hmm after off day probably hornier....never try before...
Old 12-10-2023, 08:09 PM
Samster (A)

Hairy Crab season ... replenishment to have full ammo when meet Joey
Old 13-10-2023, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2243 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Please PM me the location please
Old 13-10-2023, 04:24 PM
Samster

Talking about planning to go next week. Something pops up today and have some free time, ask her if 1130am ok, she said ok. The bro who took 1230, paiseh if made u waited, but am sure joey is worth the wait.

Joey is still as good. Today as usual, action start right after shower. Really love her catbath, ar, bbbj. Bbbj my lil bro become big bro.

Cap on, same as usual, tried few poses, front, back, stand. Really superb. Today was great, had a shiok shiok 20min workout. Final bullets fired and gun stay inside for a while. Joey lil sis can bite, so be careful.

Overall, service still as great. Could not stay longer as need to make way for next bro.

Btw, seems joey has a new viet partner. Not sure if chio as she was napping when i leaving. from above the blanket view, body shape seems petite as well. Now messaging okt to gather info and save up for next week venture...
Old 13-10-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Contacted the number last Friday… asked for Joey… but end up was only given and photo and told me the time I requested for was available.. Only after I arrived, told me it was Wawa alone in the location… abit disappointed but since I was there I went for it.. Wawa’s service was good.. there was no lack of actions…
Hoping to trying Joey next time round to have a comparison..

Still wondering if Vivi is around.. because when I ask if vivi is around, no answer from this number… hahah..
Old 13-10-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative1983 View Post
… abit disappointed but since I was there I went for it.. Wawa’s service was good.. there was no lack of actions…
Hoping to trying Joey next time round to have a comparison..

Still wondering if Vivi is around.. because when I ask if vivi is around, no answer from this number… hahah..
Last week few days probably joey away.
Hmm not sure if the other gal i saw is the original wawa or another girl, probably a different girl compared to the one i last tried last month.

The vivi long time ago, not at this stable liao (i think)

Have chance must try joey, sibeh professional, service at level..
Old 13-10-2023, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Last week few days probably joey away.
Hmm not sure if the other gal i saw is the original wawa or another girl, probably a different girl compared to the one i last tried last month.

The vivi long time ago, not at this stable liao (i think)

Have chance must try joey, sibeh professional, service at level..
I see.. so vivi change stable liao..
got chance will try Joey for sure..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1