The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-03-2022, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 14
Lustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montagne View Post
Yeah that's what I thought. Btw since we're on this topic, usually is you ask for them to enter you into their record? Must exchange FR with them? Just trying to learn the ropes. TIA for reply
Be nice, punctual and sometimes a little tip does smoothen the way
Old 21-03-2022, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 4
Montagne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMontagne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for the help guys, I'll up my humble 2 pts once I can tmr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Yes, once a ML accepts your booking...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
IMHO, can try the below options...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustlord View Post
Be nice, punctual and sometimes a little tip does smoothen the way
Old 21-03-2022, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
IMHO, can try the below options:
5) Try those listed under MW hotel ( White card already, more commando)
What's a MW hotel? I have seen this abbreviation a few times, but don't understand what it stands for
Old 21-03-2022, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
What's a MW hotel? I have seen this abbreviation a few times, but don't understand what it stands for
Famous budget hotel at geylang
Old 21-03-2022, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedie87 View Post
Famous budget hotel at geylang
Thanks bro, that's something new to me
Old 21-03-2022, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Thanks bro, that's something new to me
One of the location I went once and never return, doesn’t feel good
Old 21-03-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Yes, once a ML accepts your booking, ask her to help you enter your number into their database at the end of the session. Note that there are multiple databases out there, so even if your number is entered in one, it may not be the one that the ML you wish to book is using, so she may still not reply you. You just have to keep trying.
To the bro who started, Montagne.... or anyone interested

Just to add - make sure she is actually adding. If she's nice, she will do it in front of you. Then your trip is not wasted.

Also you may need to achieve some regularity or frequency, mindful of the above and being nice, so that you establish a reasonable track record of 好客。It helps to achieve a recency effect. That means to them that you are consistent and reliable and don't anyhow get off the radar.

But do so when you decide on your budget per week or per month as this is not a cheap hobby even at ML level - let's say at the pace of 120 per visit per hour. Then there's also the FL side of things.

You know you have arrived successfully when you ask her to check and she tells you the good news, or her acceptance of you is rather quick. Then you can decide on your fav list or rotation list dynamically and not mindlessly, assuming you know what you want to achieve from the list and how you engage such members of the opposite sex on good terms. Not every opportunity is a good one.

Eventually, balance your idea of quality, frequency and quantity to handle financial risk over a period without ruin. Because this is money out each time. Ultimately we are financing this industry. If you don't need an exit plan, then you are in good shape. This is about using your big head over the small one.

Pardon me for kay poh. Just my take.

Last edited by bondage; 21-03-2022 at 11:18 PM.
Old 21-03-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Fully agree bro! Chengzi is next on my list....
I find Chengzi more likeable than Baby lol. Something something never cut short time. Hope you have fun with Chengzi!
Old 21-03-2022, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1118 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/tang-bao-massage/

this is purely my experience and can varies from person to person.
this one got fake good FR before and some negative FR

Last edited by Stenzer; 22-03-2022 at 12:15 AM.
Old 22-03-2022, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

looking forward to visiting Chengzi too. even her reply on fully booked is so sweet!
Old 22-03-2022, 12:03 AM
Samster

Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
No more Spa for me after one try last year. Similar experience and same service attitude from Spa ML. Told me next time will give me better service and longer time. Still got NEXT time? 1st time kena cheated is called inexperience/stupid and 2nd time is called silly.
I kenna one home based one long ago (RTC) that ask me no need to bathe and later say shortchange time is due to time saved. Lol
Old 22-03-2022, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sick_hero View Post
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/yiyi-massage/

I have been to YiYi for a good massage over the last 4 weeks and everytime, she never fail to get rid of the stubborn knots on my back and at the end of the session, a nice ending.

She is quite pretty in my books and very good at making small talk and definitely not a time-watcher (although one tries to be considerate if she has an appointment next).

Definitely rtm for me and hope to give the seniors someone to consider when needing a good massage by a pretty nice lady.
agree shes quite nice and has good massage skills. but too many other choices, so i nv rtm
Old 22-03-2022, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6895 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
I find Chengzi more likeable than Baby lol. Something something never cut short time. Hope you have fun with Chengzi!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
looking forward to visiting Chengzi too. even her reply on fully booked is so sweet!
wah.... looks like i cant put it off any further!
Old 22-03-2022, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 4
Montagne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMontagne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fresh FR for Ma La Xi:
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/ma-la-xi-massage/

Greeted me from the door with a lovely smile, and nothing but an oversized shirt and panties below got me excited already. Proceeded to take a shower and then the massage, which was surprisingly good with just the right amount of strength. Then the painting starts... Love ittt. The rest is history.

Looks: 10/10 Very sweet-looking with cute dimples, looks better than the photo.

Boobs: 10/10 Didn't crush me to death so, just the right size.

Massage: 10/10 Good strength and pressed the right spot, sensual when she wants to be.

BJ: 9/10 Not a time-watcher, and respected the full length of time. Went back to massaging my shoulders and arms afterwards, what's not to love?

GFE: Feisty, I like.

Location: Central. Plenty of parking everywhere, busstop nearby, far from MRT tho. Place is kept very very clean.

RTM: May book another session this week
Old 22-03-2022, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacemkr View Post
Honest Review for Tang Bao 糖宝 from SLG

Boobs: Huge
GFE: non-existent, no smiling face
Massage: 1 hand massage for the first 5 mins
Boob massage: moving boobs across my back and front at scrubbing speed
Teasing: fingers moving at sweeping speed
Bbbj: need to top up to 150. Did not take.
HJ: Rushed and mechanical, only hear fake moans during HJ
In and out within 25 mins including showers

Score? For your own interpretation.
I went for her bbbj(6/10) before.. gfe quite low. she's a FL anyway.. u get the idea lah

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1