The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-04-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 16
audio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy1688 View Post
Very interesting!
The massage I got is really good. Definitely not piano type. Maybe because I set the expectation upfront that I came for massage and need only one HJ in 2hrs.
During our chat, she did shared her experience in China that she worked in a clean massage place for a good 8 years. Hence, that explained her gong li.
BTW, I find her tatoos quite nice and a turn on. It doesn't link with her personality at all.
Anyways, I definitely will go back to her for massage. Just wanted to share my xperience.
Just tried her last week. The massage was good for me as well. Boobs bit small for me though. Friendly and chatty but perhaps no chemistry so no rtm for me. As usual ymmw.
Old 09-04-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
roamer99997 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Anyone tried Qian qian before pls. Is she a syt ? https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-qian-qian/ her Face look like the famous Rayna 萱萱

Run far far. In and out within 30mins, you can imagine how bad the rest is. Location is not discreet at all
Old 09-04-2022, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by roamer99997 View Post
Run far far. In and out within 30mins, you can imagine how bad the rest is. Location is not discreet at all
Thx bro .. will skip … anyway just visited chengzi.. really like her… pretty syt .. gfe strong !! Will return for sure
Old 09-04-2022, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 36
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thx bro .. will skip … anyway just visited chengzi.. really like her… pretty syt .. gfe strong !! Will return for sure
solid right. and damn good attitude.
Old 09-04-2022, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 18
roysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Averagearse View Post
Tried Xiaomi finally and her Nuru is really different from Xue Er as it was done on the bed. She claim it's better on bed.

Pleasant looking and eager to please.
Her BBBJ is really shiok and she know I love her pussy alot and she auto flip over to end my day with a 69 CIM.

Rtm: yes but quite ex at $200 a pop
Agree Xiaomi is probably the ML who can provide the best nuru today after Natalie. Just imagine a SYT FN do Nuru on your body. Xueer may be good but she looks aged. Xiaomi is only in mid 20s. Not many SYT Mid 20s in market who would offer nuru and CIM service. Though $200 may be slightly steep, it’s well worth the money for her service. Always remember you pay peanuts for monkey!
Old 09-04-2022, 06:37 PM
Samster

samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysg View Post
Agree Xiaomi is probably the ML who can provide the best nuru today after Natalie. Just imagine a SYT FN do Nuru on your body. Xueer may be good but she looks aged. Xiaomi is only in mid 20s. Not many SYT Mid 20s in market who would offer nuru and CIM service. Though $200 may be slightly steep, it’s well worth the money for her service. Always remember you pay peanuts for monkey!
i agree on the points about xiaomi. but a few times i feel like rtm, then think of the $200 then i hold back. i think if it is a little lower, i won’t pull back already. not say cannot afford the little bit extra, that diff of 10-20% diff in price does make a diff. it’s like 10 times free 1 time u know.
Old 09-04-2022, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 18
ehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just gave a quick summary of the girls that I tried :

Xiaomi : took $200 package , she’s the next best alternative after Nat , look mid 20s , body slim with no fats , boobs not that big due to her slim body , overall a feel safe option if u have spare cash , pretty commercial

Malaxi : $120 , she’s seems to have put on weight this round , service top notch , will put a cling wrap for bj, she will lick all over your body and give a all round massage

Baby : pretty and good gfe, $120 , well proportion tits , will definitely rtm

Xuanxuan: it’s all about her tits , but somehow her look don’t quite gam me , another one to fight is Shanshan , she say she’s an accountant back in SZ

Xueli : knew her for a long time , very clean place with eager to please attitude
Old 09-04-2022, 07:30 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Unfortunate88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Recently Tried a lovely Lass for 2nd time in a week. Her boobs are worth to die for- such perfection. Major attraction.

Looks: 10/10, my type. Not vanilla. milfy to pre-milfy.
Boobs: 10/10, highlight of the show. Imagine boob-fu*k and cumin in between the valley. Slapping d*ck against her boobs.
Massage: won’t rate. Didn’t do
Sensual: take whole shaft and deep vacuum . Horny looks in her eyes. She is already dripping when going into finale. Bouncy boobs as she rides.
Ended cunmming while boob-faking. She sporting to clean up in m***h.

RTM: wo doubt!!

100% recommended this legend.
Old 09-04-2022, 07:46 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Unfortunate88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Tried a lovely massage lady the 2nd time this week. Her boobs are worth to die for- such perfection. Major attraction.

Looks: 10/10, my type. Not vanilla. milfy to pre-milfy.
Boobs: 10/10, highlight of the show. Imagine boob-fu*k and cumin in between the valley. Slapping d*ck against her boobs.
Massage: won’t rate. Didn’t do
Sensual: take whole shaft and deep vacuum . Horny looks in her eyes. She is already dripping when going into finale. Bouncy boobs as she rides.
Ended cunmming while boob-faking. She sporting to clean up in m***h.

RTM: wo doubt!!

100% recommended this legend.
Old 09-04-2022, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 17
jagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/lollo-massage/

Looks: 7/10 - a syt in her early 20s but I would not rate her as pretty

Body: 7/10 - small B boobs. Petite and young body...still developing

Massage: 6/10 - inexperienced but hardworking

Sensual: 6/10 - SN and typical vanilla. Inexperienced but willing to service what you want within her boundaries. I believe she has a lot of room for improvèment given her willingness to learn

Gfe: 9/10 - Her attitude and sincerity is what the high rating is for. Very innocent and appears 'gong gong' which makes you feel she is just 18 and romancing a teenager.

Rtm - likely...enjoy her sincerity and look forward to her improved service.
Old 09-04-2022, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
solid right. and damn good attitude.
Yes chengzi is really no horse run
Old 09-04-2022, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yes chengzi is really no horse run
what is her specialty?
Old 09-04-2022, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
what is her specialty?
pretty (really similar to pics), young, polite and very good attitude. willing to please as long as within her boundaries. she’s really just one step away from bj+fn already. i’d say vanilla++. i’m just wondering if she is unlockable or not.
Old 09-04-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfortunate88 View Post
Tried a lovely massage lady the 2nd time this week. Her boobs are worth to die for- such perfection. Major attraction.
Think you got too excited while typing this that you left out the all-important name?
Old 09-04-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
pretty (really similar to pics), young, polite and very good attitude. willing to please as long as within her boundaries. she’s really just one step away from bj+fn already. i’d say vanilla++. i’m just wondering if she is unlockable or not.
oh at the tipping point.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1