The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-04-2022, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
IlirOstovich deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/ki-ki-massage/

Had a horrible experience with KiKi. She gave me the impression that she holds a lot of contempt for others in her heart, as she would rather take the chance to insinuate a lack of competence on my part than earn SGD120 from me.

I followed her instructions to reach her apartment. When I reached the floor, I realized that there were contradictions between her instructions and the unit itself. I then messaged her to ask for clarification. She then called and said: “房号都给你了你还找不到,算了!” (I’ve already given you the unit number and you still couldn’t find it, forget it!) She later had the audacity to message me the following: “我刚刚就开了门,我也听到你电话响了“ (When I just opened the door, I heard your phone ringing.)

In essence, she admitted that I arrived at the correct area and was close by. Yet instead of simply helping me by providing a little more information, she called off the appointment altogether. It appears that she would rather imply that I was too incompetent to find her apartment than be more patient so as to earn my money.

This is a shame, as I was actually looking forward to meeting her after reading several positive reviews about her. However, given what I have experienced, she may be taking a turn for the worst. Do think twice about patronizing her. Caveat Emptor (Let the customer beware).
Old 16-04-2022, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/xiaoqi-massage/

Commando for this ML since I can't find MR of her and I got feeling she not landmine.

Location: Central area, not a walking distance for foot soldier, nice & clean however she is sharing with 1 ML don't have a chance to peep cos she not around
Look: 8.5/10-100% is her just that her skin abit darker tone not as white as in the pics & video but no worry she still looks chio like hot thai model, she told me she sun tanning after arrived in Singapore, age should be around as advertised
Body: 8/10 -No extra fat slim around C+ very nice shape no saggy at all and she told is natural
Massage: 7.5/10-Not typical piano type vanilla service she has strength to work on you
Sensual: 8/10-Very good she take her time and not rushing, start with nails clawing then boob rubs at your body back & front, light kiss all over your body & cat bath was amazing, not allow to zhut unless you tips her which I felt abit disappointed but overall still good to me
GFE: 7/10 Quite good, she has taiwanese accent & sound very cute

RTM: Yes
Old 16-04-2022, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 5
fitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieth1234 View Post
she is okay bro.
Old 16-04-2022, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Sharing my session with new blood ke-ying. A pretty SYT and has been here for about 1 month. Soft spoken and gentle lady but what intrigued me is she has some resemblance to my childhood goddess vivian hsh hence was pretty happy with this new find. (Any bro who visited her before can verify this)

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/ke-ying-massage/

She used to be room mates with another syt An Yi but has recently move out and now staying alone. Very cheerful gal and service oriented, even helped to dry me up after shower. Massage got strength but was all over the place, so can tell that she is new to this line. Nonetheless, she did manage to hit a few pain points so no complaints.

Sensual was done in SN and is a member of POG (except that P for panty) and allowed me to feel from outside the soft fabric. Boobs are not huge, probably a b, but definitely a handful and quite perky. Although she is lacking in skill and experience, is very willing to learn and will listen to customer feedback, as she shared that she was in shorts/pants when she first started out but after receiving feedbacks she changed to panties now, so lucky me. Anyway, nice lady with great potential to develop into an ang pai, so bros please guide her along.

BTW. The fridge at her new place is empty (those bros with her wechat would know) so it would be a nice gesture to get her some ration, eg fruits yogurt etc. When visiting. Who knows, she might just be touched by the kind gesture.

Anyway, i have played my part in sharing my encounter and YMMV disclaimer applies.

Anyway, my first review and most probably last since this post will probably be zapped by some almighty beings that just don't like the things I shared. But who cares. Good night!
Old 16-04-2022, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Sharing my session with new blood ke-ying. A pretty SYT and has been here for about 1 month. Soft spoken and gentle lady but what intrigued me is she has some resemblance to my childhood goddess vivian hsh hence was pretty happy with this new find. (Any bro who visited her before can verify this)

She used to be room mates with another syt An Yi but has recently move out and now staying alone. Very cheerful gal and service oriented, even helped to dry me up after shower. Massage got strength but was all over the place, so can tell that she is new to this line. Nonetheless, she did manage to hit a few pain points so no complaints.

Sensual was done in SN and is a member of POG (except that P for panty) and allowed me to feel from outside the soft fabric. Boobs are not huge, probably a b, but definitely a handful and quite perky. Although she is lacking in skill and experience, is very willing to learn and will listen to customer feedback, as she shared that she was in shorts/pants when she first started out but after receiving feedbacks she changed to panties now, so lucky me. Anyway, nice lady with great potential to develop into an ang pai, so bros please guide her along.

BTW. The fridge at her new place is empty (those bros with her wechat would know) so it would be a nice gesture to get her some ration, eg fruits yogurt etc. When visiting. Who knows, she might just be touched by the kind gesture.

Anyway, i have played my part in sharing my encounter and YMMV disclaimer applies.

Anyway, my first review and most probably last since this post will probably be zapped by some almighty beings that just don't like the things I shared. But who cares. Good night!
Appreciate the report.
Decent MRs all around for this lady.
Old 16-04-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Seriously dude?

You couldn’t be any more obvious, could u?

I’m guessing a few more like u will be deployed in the coming days/weeks?
Lol... yep, already starting to soften the ground by the looks of things.

She's an ok looking OL looking lady with fair skin. That's about it really. Stunning? Hmmmmm...
Old 16-04-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 703 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Is it my imagination or ML now easier to book on same day? Flood gate is opened?
Old 16-04-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
i stopped asking ppl to give me points after i got zapped by a bro who commented i’m  a “points begger”. i just thought it’s a natural thing to ask for it since this was how the system here works to encourage sharing.

Then you might need to recalibrate your perspective on the system dude. The motivation of sharing should never be about "what can I get back from it". We share because, we want to share, plain and simple. It was never about contributing with the aim of gaining something in return.

Points are given in a show of appreciation or reward for a quality or informative post. And appreciation is  given, never asked for. Rewards are bestowed, never an entitlement.

Ok, enough of this. Yesterday had my spa-girl bonk, today it'll be one of the siambus. Drool....

Also I urgently need to launch a ML recruitment exercise next week. I've dropped everyone from my previous rotation list except OG Angel, Baby and MLX. Need a few more regulars to feed my insatiable appetite. I'm lining up Xiao Mi and... damn , there's no more worthy new ones!
Old 16-04-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Is it my imagination or ML now easier to book on same day? Flood gate is opened?
That's good news for us A ML I recently visited commented that she used to have a couple of Malaysian customers. When the land VTL to JB opened recently, she didn't see them anymore.
Old 16-04-2022, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Then you might need to recalibrate your perspective on the system dude. The motivation of sharing should never be about "what can I get back from it". We share because, we want to share, plain and simple. It was never about contributing with the aim of gaining something in return.

Points are given in a show of appreciation or reward for a quality or informative post. And appreciation is  given, never asked for. Rewards are bestowed, never an entitlement.

Ok, enough of this. Yesterday had my spa-girl bonk, today it'll be one of the siambus. Drool....

Also I urgently need to launch a ML recruitment exercise next week. I've dropped everyone from my previous rotation list except OG Angel, Baby and MLX. Need a few more regulars to feed my insatiable appetite. I'm lining up Xiao Mi and... damn , there's no more worthy new ones!

chengzi is a nice rotation , hopefully this is just a temporary hiatus.
Old 16-04-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Not your imagination, it's kinda back to pre-covid days. Cheongsters are no longer limited to only online MLs for their day of entertainment. Now can book Thai girls, go to JB, go out with friends, go drink at bars, go karaoke, get drunk and fight in Golden Mile (lols).... a lot more daily entertainment options.

So now, we don't need to book way in advance for MLs anymore. Same day bookings can with most MLs. But with APs, a day advanced notice is still advised if you want to secure your preferred time.
Old 16-04-2022, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post

chengzi is a nice rotation , hopefully this is just a temporary hiatus.
Bro, I already had CZ in my rotation a long time back. Actually, I started seeing her even BEFORE she was listed in SLG because a rtc ML put up her contact on WC and I made an appointment. I've taken her her out of my list, not because of recent developments, but because I need a refresh.
Old 16-04-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I suggest Xiaoqi if you haven't tried her yet
Old 16-04-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I suggest Xiaoqi if you haven't tried her yet
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/xiaoqi-massage/

This Xiao Qi?

Haven't tried her. Ok, thanks bro. But I must admit I was skeptical at first because her pictures are sooooo ps smooth - like those overly-ps milf fls in impmm. And she looks kinda fleshy.
Old 16-04-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post

Upped u with the points I have 😂…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1