The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-04-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
I wanna try an amazing bbjb and cim ML, and from what I seen its either Xiaomi or AnAn. Both looks good, any advice on this? Kinda newbie since didn't visit for awhile haha..
Text both at the same time and see who reply to you first then just proceed !
Old 16-04-2022, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 864 / Power: 7
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I wanna try an amazing bbjb and cim ML, and from what I seen its either Xiaomi or AnAn. Both looks good, any advice on this? Kinda newbie since didn't visit for awhile haha..
XM CIM for $160 is on high side
Old 16-04-2022, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

who are your current batch ML with boobs of an upper–to–lower pole ratio of 45:55 percent (slightly fuller lower than upper pole), and upward pointing nipple (20°angle) aka the measurement of 'ideal breast'
Old 16-04-2022, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj90210 View Post
XM CIM for $160 is on high side
Yeap 160 is a little on the high side. Tried a CIM ML at 120 and it wasn't that great and not much action, just okok only. Won't mention name haha
Old 16-04-2022, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
When you see the likes of even Angel buying premium slots on the SLG page, you know things have changed.
The so called premium slots really makes no difference at all

Everyone will scroll la
Old 16-04-2022, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 36
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
edit: bros who find this too long pls skip. sorry but i feel a little indignant and really want to explain myself.

anyway if anyone noticed, i stopped asking for it in the threads since it rubs ppl the wrong way. so…

one last thing… i asked about the 2 shades of green bars and how to interpret it below the rep/power at the top right of each post. any other bros know the answer about how to interpret it?
@Kopiosteve guess u gave me this comment? “Maybe there is no need to justify everything. Up u humble 6 points..”

u were right, coz i lost another 250+ from another gangbang. haha. really no point justifying. anyway whatever. can’t please everyone like many other bros who told me privately. just talk less in future
Old 16-04-2022, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Sharing my session with new blood ke-ying. A pretty SYT and has been here for about 1 month. Soft spoken and gentle lady but what intrigued me is she has some resemblance to my childhood goddess vivian hsh hence was pretty happy with this new find. (Any bro who visited her before can verify this)
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/ke-ying-massage/

Decided to book a session with Ke Ying after reading fellow bros' FRs. I texted in the morning to book a slot in the evening on the same day, got the confirmation within 10 mins.

Location: About 10-15 mins walk from the nearby MRT stations.

Looks: 8.5 - Totally my type. Her pictures are very close to the real person. She greeted me in an oversized T-shirt and maroon lacy panties when she opened the door.

Body: 8 - Slim and petite with B size boobs, not for boob lovers though. Boobs were nice to lick and zhut.

Massage: N/A - I told her at the start of the session that I usually take some time to cum, so requested for a shorter massage with more sensual time. She responded by taking off her T-shirt and suggested to skip the massage and go straight to sensual. Of course I complied

Sensual: 9 - She was just like a college girlfriend, lots of kisses (no Frenching) and hugging. We started with her laying beside me kissing while she slowly HJ me. I licked and zhut her boobs while squeezing her buttocks over her lacy panties. As the session progressed, she switched to using her feet to caress my little bro and balls with oil, which I enjoyed very much. Time flies when we are having fun so I checked the time with her. It was the 35th min, so I requested her to finish me off. She lay beside me again, kissed and started to HJ me to eruption. I surrendered soon after. The whole session lasted almost an hour.

Overall: 8.5 - GFE is high, I really have the feeling that I'm visiting my "girlfriend" in her apartment. RTM is definite for me, do respect her boundaries and treat her well
Old 16-04-2022, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by raheem1980 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/fei-fei-massage/

Tried Fei Fei two days ago. This was my third visit as I just like her non commercial feel when it comes to sensual.

Location: central and can park at her place if you tell her you are driving.. walking will be a short distance from bus stop
Body: C+ boobs that is nice to grab. Perky ass and overall a nice body shape.
Massage: not bad, I had experience worse ones before and hers definitely not the worse. Enough strength for me.
Sensual: non commercial feel, feel like a FB/mistress that you will look for to satisfy your lust.

Definitely worth a try.
Hope this FR helps.
Is she a syt of milf pls
Old 16-04-2022, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
The so called premium slots really makes no difference at all

Everyone will scroll la
It might or might not make a difference.

Point is, even supposed ang pais like Angel think it's the former. And for her to make that calculus suggests that things aren't as rosy.
Old 16-04-2022, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
chujohn123123 is Cool - loads of Potential

y dont you try mixue
Old 16-04-2022, 09:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1089 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Point is, even supposed ang pais like Angel think it's the former. And for her to make that calculus suggests that things aren't as rosy.
Will have big difference lah lol..

Would u rather be top or near the btm?

Same logic for google search results lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 16-04-2022, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

actually no need think too much, as pointed out she's in the AP category liao, in this space they look at big picture (大格局) , why need to cut on this negligible sunken cost when they already have recurring streams of income from multiple 大哥。
Old 16-04-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
I wanna try an amazing bbjb and cim ML, and from what I seen its either Xiaomi or AnAn, both looks good.

Any advice or recommendations on great cmi MLs? Kinda newbie since didn't visit for awhile haha..
I dunno man, I have tried both CIM in recent weeks and somehow just didn't get the "feel" from either.

To be fair, both XM and Anan did their job , no shortchange, consistent with all the other reviews here..

But somehow, just feel that both a little mechanical. I miss Tang Tang (the one that RTC, not the one listed now), now that is what I call a proper BJ
Old 16-04-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
actually no need think too much, as pointed out she's in the AP category liao, in this space they look at big picture (大格局) , why need to cut on this negligible sunken cost when they already have recurring streams of income from multiple 大哥。
She was a firm AP in 2019.

Russia did the unthinkable and invaded Ukraine in 2022, which was unthinkable in 2019.

Ditto the pandemic.

Things everywhere have changed.
Old 16-04-2022, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
raheem1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post