The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-05-2022, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 3
Cowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
The act of pushing one's face in between two ample breasts, and rocking one's head side to side very rapidly while making a vigorous, lip-vibrating "brrr" sound.
Thanks for the clarification.
Old 07-05-2022, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
It is the dreadful head massage after the HJ... some keep rubbing the scalp like trying to release the Genie. There were a couple who even pulled the hair, I already 地中海 still pull..
Not one ML has given me a head massage after the deed! Why? Because when they see my generously promade, well coiffured hair, they know they cannot touch liow. Lol. I also will look at them with my index finger waving left and right if they display any intentions of doing it. Haha.

Tidbits: There's ice cream than there's Birds of Paradise (Katong & Jewel). Perfectly crafted botanical flavours in their thyme-infused waffle cone is simply, for me, the delicious bestest ever in Singapore!
Old 07-05-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
SLG now have more FL masquerading as ML.. I don’t even bother to browse through it but instead turn my attention to dome 1 and 3 new stocks coming every week lol..
You said it! SLG is just another impmm site now. Many many MLs are also listed FLs. Also a big increase are spa MLs, who ALL have upgradable services. Then there's all these BS shorts-wearing MLs.

I don't know which is worst... FL in disguise or shorts-wearing BS MLs!?

Actually, at least with FLs in disguise, one can go in and see, touch and interact with the girl at a massage price. Then if you like what you see, you can make an informed decision to top up to bonk. If don't like, just get wanked off at the lower massage rate, save some money and go home happy. You have options. With shorts-wearing BS MLs, all you hear is cannot this, cannot that...sian all the way. And still need to pay premium massage rates. Face palm.

Anyway, Dome 1 is now like a buffet! Every week will replenish. And it's not the same thing but replenish with even newer, better and younger dishes. Fucking happy dilemma. Woohooo
Old 07-05-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I have left half way and paid half before.

1) real person skin is not smooth, too many small pimples on her back (like 50 or 80 pimple. Not 5, the whole back pimple). Plus fatter than Pic.

2) 2 shots session, no sensual just immediate bbbj.

3) after 1 shot, immediately anyhow rub and blow air on my skin for 2nd shots. Damn dulan already the overall session I just stop her and ask her wtf is that blowing air on skin. I not enjoying it at all. Pay her half and left. Probably 25min passed.

This was many many years ago.
Old 07-05-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/angelababy-massage/

Paid her a visit a week ago. A lot of handphone use at the beginning of fhe session. I got rather annoyed. Maybe I was her first customer of the day, so she was trying to arrange the schedule for the rest of the day. Anyway.. luckily she stopped when we got to the sensual part.

What is good is WYSIWYG. Photos looks exactly like herr. Figure is quite good and sensual also not bad.

Will I rtm? Most likely not.
Old 07-05-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
I finally got a reply from Summer. Its a minimum 2 hours booking @ 150 per hour and not what's advertised in SLG.
Old 07-05-2022, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 984 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Not one ML has given me a head massage after the deed! Why? Because when they see my generously promade, well coiffured hair, they know they cannot touch liow. Lol. I also will look at them with my index finger waving left and right if they display any intentions of doing it. Haha.

Tidbits: There's ice cream than there's Birds of Paradise (Katong & Jewel). Perfectly crafted botanical flavours in their thyme-infused waffle cone is simply, for me, the delicious bestest ever in Singapore!
Yeah the styled hair works but I don't apply a lot of stuff on my hair.

New flavored ice cream?

Cathy
Old 07-05-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
I finally got a reply from Summer. Its a minimum 2 hours booking @ 150 per hour and not what's advertised in SLG.
She is one funny one... NSNP after I multi-SMSed her...

One of these days she suddenly replied whether I reaching or not, apparently mixed up my number...

After clarifying I asked her can make appointment or not, then she NSNP again...

Cathy
Old 07-05-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Anyone tried her https://sglonelyguy-11.com/pp-massage/ before ? Look syt … any FR pls
Old 07-05-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Anyone tried her https://sglonelyguy-11.com/pp-massage/ before ? Look syt … any FR pls
This one I think last time her name is Amber... got a few MR... if I remember the comment was her sessions were short.

Cathy
Old 07-05-2022, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
This one I think last time her name is Amber... got a few MR... if I remember the comment was her sessions were short.
Thx bro .. I will skip then
Old 07-05-2022, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 20
hayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
off my head, Shan Shan and Summer? But Shan is vanilla with pant on and top up to even zhut.

We customer also very hard to please. Don’t try to keep us for 55 min, we complain. Try to keep us for 55min, we also complain. lol
What is vanilla with pant on?
Old 07-05-2022, 01:17 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108533 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
How about Ke Er? Big-yes, soft-yes, natural-yes. But face maybe not to some people's taste... for me still can accept, but i much prefer Xuan Xuan anytime.

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/keer-massage/
Thanks for upping, points returned.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 07-05-2022, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayashi72 View Post
What is vanilla with pant on?
mainly offer 1+2
Old 07-05-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 11
arbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
mainly offer 1+2
Thanks bro this is a good illustration! Anyone tried two emperors and one empress service before?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1