The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-05-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
forthisstiff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/keer-massage/

Many bros (myself included) will not argue against Ke Er being in the top few placements for boobfuck. In terms of boob shape and size, boobfuck skill and willingness to provide this service, she ticks all the right boxes. As a bonus, she's great at the actual massage service itself too.

Only drawback is she is rather old and her looks will be 5/10 to 5.5/10 depending on makeup for the day. Go if you're okay with someone in her 40s.

Tbh looks YMMV a lot. If you're on the fence I would say it's worth going at least once just to try what a good boobfuck is like. She is many people's benchmark for a reason.
Does she allow sucking on nips?
Old 10-05-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliensg View Post
Tried Joy, aka Malaxi…

Fun lady with good massage and great service… most importantly her new condo is very clean and nice, akin to a hotel room… she is not the most chatty via message but very friendly and cute in person… not the skinny kind but has amazing boobs… two thumbs up!
Haven't visited her since she moved, time to RTM
Old 10-05-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future

Any An Yi fans here? Is she really difficult to book?
Wanted to try a vanilla but till now still haven't got a slot with her.

Is she that popular? Why vanilla also so hard to book?
Old 10-05-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
All natural also? Excited to try thx for the rec

She's a good choice for boob fuck.
Natural boobs.
Old 10-05-2022, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
alphaboy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Apologies, wrong post.
Old 10-05-2022, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute

MR for Xue Er
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-xue-er/
My first visit to a ML after SG machiam all measures released. Of course I would want to start off with a failsafe.
As always, I find Xue Er for the nuru massage again.

Looks: 8/10, my type. Not vanilla. milfy and definitely not syt. However confirm won’t reject one
Boobs: 10/10, enhanced but very nice and soft to squeeze. With nice brown nips.
nuru Massage: wash/scrub me down, before nuru starts. Full body to body contact for almost the entire nuru period.
Sensual: very sensual, bj when looking at me. She knows what I enjoy and tries to ensure I fully enjoy. Ending up cumming in her famous fake love making position.

RTM: for sure. I am still looking for more failsafe in this market
Old 10-05-2022, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Any An Yi fans here? Is she really difficult to book?
Wanted to try a vanilla but till now still haven't got a slot with her.

Is she that popular? Why vanilla also so hard to book?
Same situation, very difficult to book
maybe need few days advance booking like aini
Old 10-05-2022, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1469 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
Same situation, very difficult to book
maybe need few days advance booking like aini
Aiyo, no need to create artificial hype la. Same day booking can already la if text in the morning. But maybe can't get ideal slot that's all.
Old 10-05-2022, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/manman-massage/

Following the recommendations of two nicks i trust here, went to try Man Man for myself and was not disappointed at all.

Face is not as per her ad but early 30s kind of normal chio. Massage is really top notch here, better than all the others i have tried, got strength and know how to apply her strength. Really enjoy the view of her legs when she stand in front of me to work on my neck n shoulders.

Sensual is a bit short and limited but her natural soft B boobs are really nice handful to play with. Her lie beside positioning make it limited roaming range but still surrendered without much fight.

RTM is definite yes, esp if i need proper massage that still comes with happy release.
cheers bro
Old 10-05-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
She's a good choice for boob fuck.
Natural boobs.
Have to agree on that. Her massage is also quite good.
Her only disadvantage is her age and look.
But she is very service oriented and easy going.
My go to when I need a good BF.
Old 10-05-2022, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all

so summer now 150 liao ah?
Old 10-05-2022, 09:42 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Quoted: 4231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42329 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/manman-massage/

Following the recommendations of two nicks i trust here, went to try Man Man for myself and was not disappointed at all.

Face is not as per her ad but early 30s kind of normal chio. Massage is really top notch here, better than all the others i have tried, got strength and know how to apply her strength. Really enjoy the view of her legs when she stand in front of me to work on my neck n shoulders.

Sensual is a bit short and limited but her natural soft B boobs are really nice handful to play with. Her lie beside positioning make it limited roaming range but still surrendered without much fight.

RTM is definite yes, esp if i need proper massage that still comes with happy release.
Ha, this elegant lady took over the apartment of Xuan Xuan at Joo Chiat. But claimed Joo Chiat too ulu, will be shifting out to Little India.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 10-05-2022, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
That wasn't my intention. I haven't even seen her before.

Just curious why vanillas command such huge popularity? Is it more bros here like vanilla?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Aiyo, no need to create artificial hype la. Same day booking can already la if text in the morning. But maybe can't get ideal slot that's all.
Old 10-05-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 988 / Power: 11
arbitrageur is a splendid one to beholdarbitrageur is a splendid one to beholdarbitrageur is a splendid one to beholdarbitrageur is a splendid one to beholdarbitrageur is a splendid one to beholdarbitrageur is a splendid one to beholdarbitrageur is a splendid one to beholdarbitrageur is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Just curious why vanillas command such huge popularity? Is it more bros here like vanilla?
Or maybe she is ignoring you?
Old 10-05-2022, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1469 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I was actually responding to the other post.

Anyway, vanillas are like forbidden fruits - can see the freshness but cannot  pluck it and eat it. And people will be people. Everyone hopes to see whether they are the "chosen one" to get to bite and taste the forbidden fruit. And see whether they have the macho skills to get to second and third base.

If the girl is genuinely all virginal and pure, I still can understand the appeal. But unfortunately it's all an illusion. Because none of these girls are a forbidden fruit. None.

They have most likely bared it all already back in China. And even probably provided more flavoured services or even full services.

But when they come here, they pretend to be all virginal and pure, and don't want to strip. Gullible guys get turned on and fall for this veil of deception. Seriously? Some even mentioned before they prefer SN because there's more mystery and they can slowly encroach into their restricted zones. Lol. But don't you know their zones are not restricted to others, only restricted to you. Yet sg customers buy into this illusion.

That's why I am a detractor of these vanilla BS. Like I said before, and I'll say it again... strip girl! Don't pretend you're all goodie goodie yet still handle hundreds of hard cocks and gallons of oozing jizz. 

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 11-05-2022 at 09:07 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1